San Angelo or Huntsville - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > San Angelo or Huntsville

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 03-25-2006, 03:13 PM   #1
laxwarriors21

San Angelo or Huntsville

Anyone from San Angelo or Huntsville? I can't decide on which college I want to go to, and I wanna know whats the city like?

I heard there is absolutly nothing to do in San Angelo, which would suck. I didnt hear much better for Huntsville but atleast its only an hour away from Houston which there is plenty to do there (get shot, stabbed, and robbed.)

Thanks for any info

--Trail ready bumpers
--Conferr roof rack
--Two Hella Model 500 driving lights
laxwarriors21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2006, 03:13 PM   #2
mr_user

Where you looking to go to school?

New: '02 WJ Limited 4.7L, Stock for now
mr_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2006, 03:16 PM   #3
ImSuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxwarriors21
Anyone from San Angelo or Huntsville? I can't decide on which college I want to go to, and I wanna know whats the city like?

I heard there is absolutly nothing to do in San Angelo, which would suck. I didnt hear much better for Huntsville but atleast its only an hour away from Houston which there is plenty to do there (get shot, stabbed, and robbed.)

Thanks for any info
i live in spring texas and huntsville is a pretty nice place you should check it out.
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club member #59
[QUOTE=Grewe02]No such thing. Eat **** and die.[/QUOTE]

lifted with some extra's
......sold
ImSuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2006, 03:22 PM   #4
laxwarriors21

Either San Angelo State or Sam Houston State, I know that SHSU is one of the top schools in the country for criminal justice which is what I am leaning to do.

I am already accepted into Angelo State, but not SH, they are making me write an essay and get letters of reccomendation.
--Trail ready bumpers
--Conferr roof rack
--Two Hella Model 500 driving lights
laxwarriors21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2006, 07:03 PM   #5
tube yj
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

I just moved out to san angelo from austin to work for the fire department. I really like it out here, much better climate wise than the houston area (humidity wise) and it is very close to a ton of wheeling.

I am within 2-3 hours of trees ranch, yo ranch, katemcy rocks, the new tmtc property, and satan's playground. In addition there is decent wheeling in san angelo too. Last month's JP magazine had a trail run from the twin buttes area near san angelo

Also cost of living is super cheap out here, about 1/2 the price of austin
tube yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2006, 11:50 PM   #6
War Eagle
BRAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!!

Huntsville is a helluva lot further from Houston than one hour. There are only two types of people in Huntsville, rocket scientists and rednecks. Take your pick, you can't be both. Also, Huntsville has nothing but liquor stores, strip clubs and pawn shops. It's either the most depressing city on the planet or Heaven on Earth. You decide.

You are talking about Huntsville, AL aren't you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thexonexkid View Post
I was under the assumption that you were Keith?
War Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2006, 04:33 PM   #7
millhouse76

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Eagle
You are talking about Huntsville, AL aren't you?
He is talking about Huntsville, TX, although not much better. The home of Death Row.

Here is my take. I graduted from A&M and have lived in, and traveled extensively through Texas. If you really want to do the Criminal Justice thing, then you have to suck it up and deal with Huntsville. The town is really not that bad.

I agree that San Angelo is beautiful country, and a great place to be, but out of the two, I would choose, SHSU.

Just my opinion. I really don't like either of the towns (nothing to do with schools), but I would choose Huntsville out of the two.

Hope I helped you more than confused you?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.