rules for posting in wanted section - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > rules for posting in wanted section

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 11-16-2009, 12:43 AM   #1
isha0018
1997 XJ Cherokee 

rules for posting in wanted section

Tried to post in wanted section but unable to. Is it because I am a newbie? Or do yo uhave to pay to post in wanted section?

isha0018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2009, 01:11 AM   #2
Awshux
Cynical Bastard

2004 TJ Wrangler 

You need 25 posts to be able to post in the classified section. That's to prevent people from just signing up for the sole purpose of buying/selling here and then moving on.
Unread 11-16-2009, 01:15 AM   #3
rickm8
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Too little postssss
BLACK JEEP SOCIETY #362
rickm8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2009, 03:34 AM   #4
isha0018
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awshux View Post
You need 25 posts to be able to post in the classified section. That's to prevent people from just signing up for the sole purpose of buying/selling here and then moving on.
I understand when your selling things. but to limit posts on the wanted section seems a little silly. Kinda limiting members paying and none paying with more than 25 posts to a smaller population of people to get rid of their stuff to.
Unread 11-16-2009, 09:34 AM   #5
jeepinmichguy_
I haz ah Geep

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by isha0018 View Post
I understand when your selling things. but to limit posts on the wanted section seems a little silly. Kinda limiting members paying and none paying with more than 25 posts to a smaller population of people to get rid of their stuff to.
then go to a different forum jack#$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoogieman View Post
Jeepinmichguy is a jerk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
How about this, if you had the Jeep Spirit, you wouldn't abuse the rest of us trying to enjoy a nice day out wheeling by bringing your brokeass broken down junkyard crap out to play where it can't handle it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepForum123 View Post
you all have nice rigs, stop being f****** a**holes.
jeepinmichguy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2009, 11:38 AM   #6
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinmichguy View Post
Little harsh don't you think? That's a great way to invite people to the forum.

isha0018 they do that because they get alot of spam posts even in the for sale and wanted sections, they just do it to make sure you are a real person and it can only take a day or two to get to 25 posts if you help where you can or even get help in the tech sections.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2009, 11:41 AM   #7
isha0018
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinmichguy View Post
Ya know I kinda new if I stated my opinion that differed from the rest I would be flamed by someone who cant handle it.
Unread 11-16-2009, 11:45 AM   #8
isha0018
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Chris_ View Post
Little harsh don't you think? That's a great way to invite people to the forum.

isha0018 they do that because they get alot of spam posts even in the for sale and wanted sections, they just do it to make sure you are a real person and it can only take a day or two to get to 25 posts if you help where you can or even get help in the tech sections.
Thank you for the reply. I am not trying to rock the boat by any means. I have trolled this site for awhile now before I got the XJ planning what exactly I wanted to do with it. Never really had a need to post so never registered. Now that I have my XJ . But I do appreciate the rules to keep order and understand there need.
Unread 11-16-2009, 11:47 AM   #9
Chris
Guy with jeep

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by isha0018 View Post
Thank you for the reply. I am not trying to rock the boat by any means. I have trolled this site for awhile now before I got the XJ planning what exactly I wanted to do with it. Never really had a need to post so never registered. Now that I have my XJ . But I do appreciate the rules to keep order and understand there need.
Also if you have a spare minute you should fill out your profile so that when you ask a question we know exactly what you have, just makes life a little easier for all, and you wont keep getting the fill out your profile line.

By the way you don't get any post count for posting in the General Discussion area.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2009, 10:58 PM   #10
isha0018
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Chris_ View Post
Also if you have a spare minute you should fill out your profile so that when you ask a question we know exactly what you have, just makes life a little easier for all, and you wont keep getting the fill out your profile line.

By the way you don't get any post count for posting in the General Discussion area.
That is a very good idea and I will when I get a chance to look at the truck more indepth. I have a completely stock 97 XJ but I will be doing a suspension lift, maybe SYE, front and rear axels and rims/tires before winter arrives.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.