Rubicon Closure - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Rubicon Closure

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 09-06-2001, 09:42 PM   #16
osburn
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally posted by RFWrangler:
We could organize events like the million Jeep ride or something and show Bush whats up. Tell the government what we want and that we will do whatever it takes to get it. Face it, Even president retard would have to listen with a couple thousand Jeeps parked in his front yard.
I just want to make sure you understand party agendas and who's responsible for what. President Bush has not been the president responsible for furthering the enviro-nazi cause. Just to make sure you understand the next time you go into the polls, these land grab policies are generally fully backed by the Democratic Party. For our sake, we were damned lucky that Gore did not win the election. If he had, one thing would be for sure. You would no longer be confused about which party wants to take away your rights. Not to mention your hard earned cash so they can give it to the lazy bastards that don't want to work.

That's a lot of simplifying and stereotyping. But really, Bush is not the guy you should be pissed about. Not that it's a bad idea to encourage him to undo the calamity that Clinton caused during his final days in office.

osburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2001, 06:29 AM   #17
Jefff

I agree with RFWrangler on the million jeep drive. Not so much because of the message it would give, but because it would be pretty cool to do!
Jefff is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.