Rough Country 3 Inch lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Rough Country 3 Inch lift

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-03-2001, 10:15 PM   #1
Nicknel1

Rough Country 3 Inch lift

Quick Need Info on it. Good, bad, ugly. Has anyone heard of them. 389 Dollars for a lift with Shocks and Pitman arm. Seems like I can't pass it up. Some know anything about them. PLease HELP

Unread 09-04-2001, 04:31 AM   #2
bonehead99
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Go to lift forum and look at post "lifts".
Quote:
Hey Blackjeep,
I just installed the Rough Country on my 91 and will give it an A for ease of installation. My girlfriend and I did mine on a Sat. afternoon. I think it looks great and seems to have a decent ride. I guess one other good thing about it is the price. Tell him you were referred by Chris Kotke (me) and you can get it for $350 plus shipping. On the rough country website they are listing them for $389 and some idiots on Ebay are paying as much as $450 for their's. I ordered mine on a thursday and I got it Monday morning. Sorry for long reply. Hope this helps.

Later,

--------------------

91 YJ, 4 banger, 3" Rough Country, 3" body lift, 31X10.5 BFG KO's on 15X10 bajas, K&N, restrictor removed.

O_O_O_O
o-I_ ___ _ I-o
(O IIIII O)
[_ O__O _ ]
{{}}}--o-{{{}}
{{}}} {{{}}
OoOoOoooOOOoOOO
(oO0O(oOo)0o0O0o()o
Unread 09-04-2001, 08:02 AM   #3
blackjeep

i just put the ruffcountry lift on my jeep and it rides fine. i went four wheeling and it is a drastic improvement over the stock suspension. I didnot put on the bump stops that they gave though it just takes away from your travel

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.