Resources exhausted after a year - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Resources exhausted after a year

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-15-2013, 10:17 PM   #1
mrblaine
Wizard of Brakes

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Resources exhausted after a year

Patrick (user name Akunin) posted up a winch for sale almost a year ago. Having done lots of business with him buying parts from his Rubi conversion, I had no issues sending money to him.

This time however, no winch, no further contact, nothing. I've had several buddies that are good at finding folks try to get me some contact info for him since he won't respond to any of my current available stuff to no avail.

So, is there anyone that knows the guy, how to get in touch or similar? The sad part was he tossed in some extra parts so I tossed him a few hundred bucks extra because he was selling the winch to get his kids some stuff for Christmas.

Last email I had for him was araiakunin@yahoo.com and Angela Milliken (sassyjagerbaby@hotmail.com)

The name on the Paypal account I forwarded funds to is Patrick Johnson in Rapid City, South Dakota.

Just looking for contact info.

Unread 11-15-2013, 10:40 PM   #2
Toby36
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry to hear this. Do u have any more info for the guy and who have u had looking for him police or what???
Toby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 06:11 AM   #3
nwiTJdave

Does he live on Canyon Lake Drive?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 06:25 AM   #4
nwiTJdave

It won't let me pm you so ill just put this here. Not sure if its the same guy but he's 43 and from Rapid City. Guessing by the age and the fact he has two children it may be a good place to start. For all his contact info its .95 cents for 7 days. I would recommend before using this site to go buy a preloaded visa gift card with only a few bucks on it so they can't automatically keep charging you more.

https://www.peoplesmart.com/psp.aspx...d%20City&ps=SD

color=gray]Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App[/color]

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #5
mrblaine
Wizard of Brakes

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwiTJdave View Post
Does he live on Canyon Lake Drive?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I don't know where he lives. I never shipped anything to him nor he to me. The stuff I purchased was relayed down to Colorado by a friend who was visiting CA. He met Patrick halfway and picked up a pallet of stuff from him and brought it to his rental home in southern CA where I picked it up from.
Unread 11-16-2013, 01:58 PM   #6
mrblaine
Wizard of Brakes

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby36 View Post
Sorry to hear this. Do u have any more info for the guy and who have u had looking for him police or what???
Sorry, I've put up all I have. It's hard to involve anyone with such a limited amount of info. He hasn't posted on here for almost a year, so I suspect he checked back in right after I sent the funds for the winch and then disappeared.

The only other tidbit I have is a rumor that he was working Security at a Walmart in Rapid City. I don't know if that means he was driving one of those little trucks around the parking lot, hanging out inside the main door, or working a shoplifting detail.
Unread 11-18-2013, 06:56 AM   #7
SIUADOG
1988 FSJ Wagoneer 

File a dispute claim with paypal to get your money refunded (unless you marked the payment as a "gift"). The seller obviously isn't going to ship your parts.

You might have waited too long to take action, 30 days is standard.
SIUADOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2013, 08:04 AM   #8
mrblaine
Wizard of Brakes

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIUADOG View Post
File a dispute claim with paypal to get your money refunded (unless you marked the payment as a "gift"). The seller obviously isn't going to ship your parts.

You might have waited too long to take action, 30 days is standard.
It has been too long to file a dispute seeing as it has been just about a year now. Thanks for looking though.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.