post #1 of Old 06-21-2010, 09:36 PM Thread Starter
Swagger_Wagon
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Oak Lawn, IL/South GA
Posts: 1,538
Recon Roll-Call

I'm losing track.

We need a list.

I r here.

10recon.

Quote:
P.J. O'Rourke
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline  
post #2 of Old 06-21-2010, 09:37 PM
2006_Sport
Registered User
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sherrills Ford
Posts: 10,823
I r here!!!!


10recon
2006_Sport is offline  
post #3 of Old 06-21-2010, 09:37 PM
Secret_Squirl
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Broomfield Colorado
Posts: 117
present

10recon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
I would install 24" wheels, chrome tube bumpers, blue fluorescent undercarriage lights, fuzzy dice, a chrome chain steering wheel, imitation leopard-skin seat covers, coffee-can ricer exhaust, and play rap music at full volume with twin 12" subwoofers cranked up to max thump power in my TJ before I'd install a 3" body lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJames1226 View Post
Why is it that you
Must always type like a Haiku?
Butterflies
Secret_Squirl is offline  
post #4 of Old 06-21-2010, 09:37 PM
_Trucker
'Bigger Member'
 
_Trucker's Avatar
1989 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Page
Posts: 972
I is Here!!!

Thom

NAXJA member # 3388
_Trucker is offline  
post #5 of Old 06-21-2010, 09:38 PM
ReconBen
Registered User
1987 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 694
Here
But we have a list

JeepForum.com - JeepForumRecon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconMan4455 View Post
Its a Recon thing... You wouldnt understand
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconSeamanVet View Post
You need to look her dead in the eye and say

"Baby,...I'm a recon man. I live a life of danger."
JeepForumReconMember #1
ReconBen is offline  
post #6 of Old 06-21-2010, 09:39 PM Thread Starter
Swagger_Wagon
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Oak Lawn, IL/South GA
Posts: 1,538
That is true.

10reconROMAD.

Quote:
P.J. O'Rourke
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline  
post #7 of Old 06-21-2010, 09:40 PM
-ExDementia-
Registered User
1991 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Escondido/San Diego
Posts: 541
I can has recon?

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

Click HERE for the elusive search button everyone talks about.
-ExDementia- is offline  
post #8 of Old 06-21-2010, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
Swagger_Wagon
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Oak Lawn, IL/South GA
Posts: 1,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExDementia View Post
I can has recon?

Quote:
P.J. O'Rourke
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline  
post #9 of Old 06-21-2010, 09:48 PM
BassMasterCHS
Registered User
1993 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa
Posts: 850
Recon #411 reporting for duty, Sir!

3 Inch lift, 30" BFG AT's, Walmart lights up front.
BassMasterCHS is offline  
post #10 of Old 06-21-2010, 09:49 PM
corndogduff
Registered User
1992  
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Mormonville
Posts: 3,324
hoo rah

Duff.
(broken)98 ZJ 5.9
UT Jeepcrew #13
NIGHTCREW
corndogduff is offline  
post #11 of Old 06-21-2010, 09:54 PM
MurdaJs
Web Wheeler
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tustin
Posts: 3,294
Can you see me? Im busy doing some recon..
MurdaJs is offline  
post #12 of Old 06-21-2010, 09:55 PM
vindicated
Did you miss me?
 
vindicated's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 1984
Location: Rolling Ghettos
Posts: 1,433
10 Recon. Over and Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradthebard
Vin's so hard core, he drinks the whole jug of STFU and then has a three hour conversation about it.
vindicated is offline  
post #13 of Old 06-21-2010, 09:59 PM
ReconBen
Registered User
1987 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 694
Rambleramblereconramble

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconMan4455 View Post
Its a Recon thing... You wouldnt understand
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconSeamanVet View Post
You need to look her dead in the eye and say

"Baby,...I'm a recon man. I live a life of danger."
JeepForumReconMember #1
ReconBen is offline  
post #14 of Old 06-21-2010, 10:02 PM
-ExDementia-
Registered User
1991 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Escondido/San Diego
Posts: 541
I has recon!

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

Click HERE for the elusive search button everyone talks about.
-ExDementia- is offline  
post #15 of Old 06-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Gobi_Gred
Registered User
1987 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Omaha Neblastya
Posts: 277


Checking in
I have the Nebraska secktor covered
I repeat the nebraska sektor is sewn up
10RECON!
Gobi_Gred is offline  
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Roll Call! Where's everyone from? KUK9 General Discussion 83 06-26-2010 08:37 AM
Gravelrama Roll Call ScotZ General Discussion 4 08-31-2009 11:32 AM
2.5L Roll Call!! BeatAChevy289 General Discussion 33 10-23-2004 11:27 PM
roll call CETROV General Discussion 37 09-18-2002 11:45 AM
Roll Call for Georgia! Matt Graham General Discussion 1 09-16-2002 05:41 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome