This really bothers me... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > This really bothers me...

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 06-22-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
ILoveMyJeep1996
1984 CJ7 

This really bothers me...

I don't know how this lady put up with these kids! I'm not violent but I would want to hurt these kids... (I'm 16 so I'm pretty much a kid too).

Apparently people have raised tens of thousands of dollars for her to retire, she definitely deserves it...

ILoveMyJeep1996 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2012, 10:34 PM   #2
MIjeep86
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Over 400k was raised for her. Kids are ***holes nowadays and need to be beat.
MIjeep86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:06 PM   #3
waterboarder
2007 JK Wrangler 

So, what exactly is her role/purpose on the bus? If she just sits there while these kids do this sort of thing, what is she going to do if they get into a fight or other such things?
waterboarder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:12 PM   #4
chris87xj
Jeepaholic

1987 XJ Cherokee 

It looks like she's the bait to keep them from eating each other.
damn heathens need a good *** whippin.

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser54 View Post
Better to hoard Jeep technical info than old newspapers and the neighbor's mail, I guess.......
Vote here NOW in the September Cherokee Of The Month contest!!!
chris87xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2012, 01:24 AM   #5
Hudson
1999 XJ Cherokee 

She made 600,000$ just from that video. I don't feel bad for her at all. Did i mention in 2 days? There is still 28 days left for her to make money. I bet she gets a million. I'd take 10 minutes of that for a million dollars.

http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein?c=home

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121903
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2012, 01:44 AM   #6
waterboarder
2007 JK Wrangler 

Maybe she can use it to repay the taxpayers for the 3 years she spent obviously not doing her job.
waterboarder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2012, 02:18 AM   #7
JFranko
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Anyone want to fill me in on the video? Youtube is blocked for me.
RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #494
JFranko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2012, 07:46 AM   #8
ILoveMyJeep1996
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
She made 600,000$ just from that video. I don't feel bad for her at all. Did i mention in 2 days? There is still 28 days left for her to make money. I bet she gets a million. I'd take 10 minutes of that for a million dollars.

http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein?c=home
The thing is, the VIDEO was 10 minutes long... This went on probably EVERY DAY! Also, she didn't know she was going to make money, she's not the one who recorded it. The kids recorded thinking it'd be funny to put on the internet. In case you don't know, when you're overweight, it's a very sensitive issue, and I'm sure she was hurt very badly from these demon childs...
ILoveMyJeep1996 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2012, 07:53 AM   #9
-Deepskyy-
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris87xj View Post
It looks like she's the bait to keep them from eating each other.
damn heathens need a good *** whippin.
This
-Lt. General Charles, Earl Cornwallis after the battle of Guilford Courthouse NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outatime05 View Post
Females are a dime-a-dozen. Jeeps are forever. Easy choice. Be indispensible or be gone. :wave:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdavetj View Post
We are Jeepforum. We can do the unthinkable. We are Jeep strong. And head stubborn. We are. JEEPFORUM.
/l , [____],
|---L--[]lllllll[]-
()_) ()_)==O=)_)
Red Jeep #543
-Deepskyy- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2012, 08:14 AM   #10
jeepgal2k12
1996 ZJ 

Usually I'm not for spanking, but some of these kids need it bad. Just bad examples of "spare the rod, spoil the chid."
They need a King-of-the-hill style paddle on their a**es.

Unread 06-23-2012, 08:32 AM   #11
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Money aside, nobody should ever be treated like that, especially when we're talking about a nice old lady. Those kids don't appear to have souls and she deserves to retire and live well for the rest of her life--and I make that inference just based on the video.

Those kids will regret this for the rest of their lives. 4chan already has all of their info and will make sure of it.
Imped is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2012, 01:47 PM   #12
martinsburgjeep
I is the laws

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboarder View Post
Maybe she can use it to repay the taxpayers for the 3 years she spent obviously not doing her job.
yeah, she should have pistol whipped the kids making fun of her

the idea is to have an adult on the bus to deter kids from fighting or doing other illegal things on the bus. You can debate the propriety of having the position, but laying blame on her (as you have done by inference in your post) is asinine .. not that I expect anything less from you
Unread 06-23-2012, 02:14 PM   #13
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

I have the biggest urge to pin those ******bag kids up against a brick wall by their necks until they're blue in the face. Boy, wouldn't that be the most satisfying thing to do...
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2012, 02:33 PM   #14
lnichola
1985 CJ7 

What theydid to this woman was cruel, but I don't understand how she made any money...
Unread 06-23-2012, 02:38 PM   #15
Caish
1987 XJ Cherokee 

I have three boys, oldest 17, I raised my boys the Proverbs way, teach then when they're young and they will not depart from it.
From the time they was toddlers we had rules and we enforced them, by the age 4 to 5 they knew the rules and the Yes Sir, No Sir routine and rarely do they need a paddle or switching, the wife gets asked all the time HOW DO/Did you do it?

She also made the was in Church every Sunday even when I'm not...

MY best friend skipped the start with day one part, and their youngest son was a little terrorist.
He lived with us for a time and we had him lined out with some tough love, and strict rules.
I won't go into more here, but it involved cold showers. Some kids a spanking doesn't work.
But cold water works wonders.

As to the video, to many people have bought the lie its for the children and people almost
worship their kids and forget they have to guide and lead them. To many kids are leading
their parents.
Caish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.