Rant/ open question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Rant/ open question

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-04-2008, 04:47 PM   #1
gt4660
2008 JK Wrangler 

Rant/ open question

I have been a member of this forum for a while, as a CJ and now JK owner. I do not post a lot. A few question here and there, also a few replys. This tends to be a flame free site which I like. I have wanted to make some comments that were not useful to the person asking the question so I have refrained. Now this leads me into my rant....

I have noticed over the past couple of months of one individual on the JK site who will respond to almost every post. 90% of the time what is written is either of no help/off topic/or just rude. I have a smart a$$ streak a mile wide and have started to post a reply to the person on several occasions.

I know someone will chime in that these forums are great because of free speech and I agree. I have been in the US Army for 18 years fighting for that right. But sometimes it gets to the point i need to vent.

So will what I write make an impact? I dont know. I am interested to see the opinions of other members and hoping the person reads this and wonders if they are the person being written about.....

Have a good one, Greg

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.