Radio Show Tribute to THE JEEP! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Radio Show Tribute to THE JEEP!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-28-2013, 12:55 PM   #1
tgitm
1973 CJ6 

Radio Show Tribute to THE JEEP!

I host a radio program on a small local LP (low power) volunteer based radio station. (wrfr.org) LP means we have a very small wattage transmitter... seriously, your bathroom light fixture probably uses more power, and if you go beyond 5 miles from the antenna, you can't get the signal. I

At any rate, my show is called "I Made You This Mix Tape", and that is exactly what we do each week. An old school mix tape.

Well, a few weeks ago we did a tribute show to Jeeps, and I thought that you all might want to hear it. It is funny, nostalgic, and it just might make you cry.

Give it a listen here: Episode 43

WRFR's "I made you this mix tape"

You can also find it on iTunes podcasts.

Cheers,
Nate

tgitm is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.