Raceway Park - Englishtown Swap Meet - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Raceway Park - Englishtown Swap Meet

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-11-2013, 06:18 AM   #1
1EvilHemi
2007 WK 

Raceway Park - Englishtown Swap Meet

Has anyone ever been a vendor at Raceway Park's swap meet? I am going to be a vendor this year and not sure how sleeping arrangements work. Every year I've gone as a spectator, I've seen people camping out in the parking lot.. Tents, trailers etc.. When I called raceway park to ask about that, they said they discourage camping out in the parking lot.. Being that she used the word "discourage" rather than "prohibited", I'd assume it would be alright but I don't want any problems.. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance!!

-Ashley

07 Red Rock Crystal Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 5.7 QDII. Gibson 3" Cat Back exhaust, modified K&N FIPK cold air intake wet sanded, primed & painted PEM Red Rock Crystal with custom "EVIL HEMI" K&N decal design. Custom Mopar Engine Cover Insert with additional air slots. Removed OEM sticker pin striping. Hawk Performance LTS Brake pads, Stillen cross drilled rotors, OEM calipers custom Duplicolor mix-painted dark red. LED lighted red cup holder rings. 2" Daystar lift kit & Bilstein shocks purchased (awaiting installation).
1EvilHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 01:22 PM   #2
Wheelin98TJ
JEEP FREAK

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Moved to General Discussion.

The forum you posted in (JeepForum Announcements & Comments) is for questions about and help with the forum.
Wheelin98TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2013, 06:44 AM   #3
vadslram
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I used to run at raceway park during open days but never sold there.
vadslram is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.