Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

PS3 gaming thread

29K views 791 replies 54 participants last post by  DJs99TJ 
#1 ·
Poking for some JEEP clan mates on COD or anything really for ps3. Been playing max payne 3 lately.

Does everyone play 360 or what?

#3 ·
I can tell. I searched and found nothing lol.
Hence the thread. I'm bored as **** just sitting in my jeep lol

#10 ·
Lmao... I searched also... Nothin'! It's probably cause most 12 year olds can afford an Xbox nowadays so everyone has one (or more than one for rrod back up).

I'm down for some online. Max Payne 3
Too bad 360 doesnt have rrod issues anymore :rolleyes:

I play BF3 religiously on 360 and am constantly challenged, and i'm pretty good at the game, I played bf3 on ps3 the other day and everyone ****ing sucked. :laugh:

#8 ·
I've got CoD 4, MW2, MW3.... PSN zmanbpt16

GT5...... PSN zmancb7

Don't play too much because of school, work, and my new found obsession with The Binding of Isaac on Steam.

#9 ·
DesertSeabeeXVII for PSN

The only thing I ever play these days for online console is Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit. I bend people over and either spank them, or make them my ***** in that game... depends on the mood.

I was thinking about making my profile picture the troll face on there.

#11 ·
I've got the Need for Speed: The run.

Havent played online yet. Also got BF3, uncharted 2 and 3, don't really play much either but looking to play with some Jeeps

Psn: Mizzou_Madman

#13 ·
2006_Sport said:
Too bad 360 doesnt have rrod issues anymore :rolleyes:

I play BF3 religiously on 360 and am constantly challenged, and i'm pretty good at the game, I played bf3 on ps3 the other day and everyone ****ing sucked. :laugh:
Not everyone has a 360 slim - duh! A lot of people are picking up the old ones for pennies on the $ now. But anyway...

Still haven't gotten bf3, heard the camping is really bad but I wanna check it out. Got the run & gun CoD series though :laugh:

I'll be on a little later if anyone else interested...
Psn: djny71

#15 ·
"camping" in bf3 really only refers to the snipers who don't do anything. On rush or conquest, it's a given for infantry guys to do so because they are defending the objective. You'll have a hard time making the switch though, you actually have to lead your targets and deal with bullet drop rather than instant bullets like COD :laugh:

#14 ·
About to get on Black Ops or BF3

Psn: Mizzou_Madman

Include JEEP in request so I know your legit

#16 ·
I've had several people from here on my friend list, and deleted almost all of them. People will either send a request, then not get on again for months, or I'll join their game and they promptly quit; essentially, I've only played one game with someone from here, but I've had tons on my list.

#18 ·
Yeah. Sometimes I like playing better alone, but if we communicate well and have fun, who cares?

Camping is simply holding a posistion or watching a flank. But sitting in a corner waiting is different. Lol

#20 ·
I have a 360 and a PS#. 360 gets used for rockband PS3 mainly gets used for GTA4, Dead Rising, Red Dear Redemption, Just Cause 2, Have many many more games, such as racing games, but do not play most of those very much if at all. For instance, I have Fallout New Vegas still in original wrapping, haven't played either of the batman games, assassins creed, or bioshock (1 & 2) either. My ex convinced me to buy all of these games which I never play. But I know how much I spent on them so I feel bad getting rid of them.

#21 ·
^ yep. Then you go to sell/trade them, there like $17 for a $60 game. Then I walk over and show them a copy of the game I'm trading in on sale for $45. I usually just keep the games.

If they are still in wrapped you can always do a return at Walmart with out a receipt. ;)

#25 ·
COD = Call Of Doodie

Co-Op = Cooperative play

Uncharted 2 has a cool co op. online only
Dead Nation (in ps store is kinda fun and you play not online, not split screen either. Overhead view killin zombies it's like $15 bucks maybe

#27 ·
thedude386 said:
The Army Of 2 series has good splitscreen play
X2 damn I forgot about that game! Wonder if I still got it? It was fun to play

#29 ·
Just picked up batman:Arkham city

BF3 is on sale at Walmart for $29.99 or $39 idr

#31 ·
Since I found a PS3 thread I have to rudely interupt and ask if anyone else has had trouble using the HDMI cord and having the screen black out for a few seconds at a time. The boys finally broke me down and talked me into a PS3. I am verty disappointed with it so far. All that money and no HDMI function.

#40 ·
Try a new HDMI cable. There is some sort of 'handshake' that has to happen that is really just a preventive against copyright stuff (don't ask me to elaborate, because I have no idea how it all works). If the HDMI cable is a cheapie, it might have a problem when the handshake is sent out causing the interruption. I had a TV that would black out on my XBOX all the time like you are experiencing, and it ended up being a problem with the TV itself and that handshake thing.

#32 ·
Photog2000 said:
Since I found a PS3 thread I have to rudely interupt and ask if anyone else has had trouble using the HDMI cord and having the screen black out for a few seconds at a time. The boys finally broke me down and talked me into a PS3. I am verty disappointed with it so far. All that money and no HDMI function.
Nope. Could be something wrong with the PS3.

Sent from my iPhone down by the Bay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.