PS3 gaming thread - Page 25 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > PS3 gaming thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 01-15-2013, 11:45 AM   #361
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ View Post
Damn. Not TDM but still hella good
Lol I was ****ing my pants

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #362
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

I would have such an adrenaline rush

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
ZB_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #363
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

So what's everyone planning on getting? Seems another wave of titles is coming... Dead space 3 looks good, and added co-op.
Tomb Raider, Bioshock, Metal Gear, Devil may Cry... Jeez! And in May - The Last of Us! I don't have $$$ for all the ones I want between now & then!
DJs99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #364
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Last of us for sure. I've been a pretty big fan of the Uncharted trilogy.

How about God of War Ascension?
I saw a multiplayer beta on ps store for free. Probably going to hit that up

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
Unread 01-15-2013, 03:27 PM   #365
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Forgot about that one... Yeah that'll be a getter also. With so many I figure more practical to rent, beat it & return it ASAP. Hearing great things about far cry 3 (which is out now). Haven't gotten to it yet.
Unread 01-15-2013, 03:33 PM   #366
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

I just looked on RB and I've missed a ****load. Far cry 3, Hitman, walking dead and assassins creed trilogy is out on redbox. Im glad I'm taking the afternoons off the rest of the week.

Unread 01-15-2013, 03:33 PM   #367
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJs99TJ View Post

'06 sport - ya don't gotta preach to me about getting the Astros to justify it to yourself ya made a bad overpriced decision - oh, that's right, can't use the pulse on the 360! Bazinga!
Lol wut? You can bet your *** i didnt pay 300 for them. I paid 175 and they are the best headset ive used and ive had a bunch ranging from turtle beaches,trittons and sonys. Sony was the worst behind turtle beach

Troll averted.

Sent from my DROID DNA using JeepForum

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2013, 03:48 PM   #368
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport

Lol wut? You can bet your *** i didnt pay 300 for them. I paid 175 and they are the best headset ive used and ive had a bunch ranging from turtle beaches,trittons and sonys. Sony was the worst behind turtle beach

Troll averted.

I tried, lol! So share, where'd ya pick em up so cheap? Like I said, the pulse has gotten some pretty good reviews thus far (minus bass issue). Btw- when ya gonna conform & pick up a ps3?
Unread 01-15-2013, 03:52 PM   #369
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ
I just looked on RB and I've missed a ****load. Far cry 3, Hitman, walking dead and assassins creed trilogy is out on redbox. Im glad I'm taking the afternoons off the rest of the week.
That's where I'm playing hitman from! FC3 is NEVER in! Walking dead was good for point & click, kinda like playing part of the series - fills in the zombie addiction between seasons!
Unread 01-15-2013, 03:57 PM   #370
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJs99TJ View Post

I tried, lol! So share, where'd ya pick em up so cheap? Like I said, the pulse has gotten some pretty good reviews thus far (minus bass issue). Btw- when ya gonna conform & pick up a ps3?
Im actually thinking about getting a ps3 this summer. Not to replace my box of course hahaha. But I got the a40s from a bud who didnt game much anymore and they were basically brand new. Win win.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 01-15-2013, 04:00 PM   #371
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

I would never pay $300 for some headphones, or $175 for that matter. The only reason I got some is because I won a best buy gift add at a raffle. After using them for about 6 months I still don't think they were worth $150 but I still love them to death and it's not the same with out. But all that **** is way overpriced IMO

Unread 01-15-2013, 04:02 PM   #372
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I would never pay $300 for some headphones, or $175 for that matter. The only reason I got some is because I won a best buy gift add at a raffle. After using them for about 6 months I still don't think they were worth $150
Eh they are worth it to me. I can hear literally everything and the mic is so well done i can leave my tv volume up if i want and my buds wont hear it.

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 01-15-2013, 04:26 PM   #373
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm kinda happy with a 7.1 HD system... But my little blue tooth really SUCKS! All the decent cans are like $100 to start for entry level, which then adds up quick.
Ya can prob pick up a cheaper ps3 off CL... But if the next gen consoles are supposedly coming out when they suggest, just wait
Unread 01-15-2013, 05:06 PM   #374
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

One thing I like is being able to JAM in the middle of night and not bother anyone else. Mine will stream music to the headphones simultaneously while playing, if I want I can answer calls off my phone thru the headset while gaming. Pretty cool but Like any other electronic they are $$$

Unread 01-15-2013, 05:27 PM   #375
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
One thing I like is being able to JAM in the middle of night and not bother anyone else. Mine will stream music to the headphones simultaneously while playing, if I want I can answer calls off my phone thru the headset while gaming. Pretty cool but Like any other electronic they are $$$
Yup i can do that too. Being able to listen to music and play without bugging others is awesome.

Quote:
-Zach

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.