PS3 gaming thread - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > PS3 gaming thread

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 08-01-2012, 01:10 AM   #16
Chris_
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I've had several people from here on my friend list, and deleted almost all of them. People will either send a request, then not get on again for months, or I'll join their game and they promptly quit; essentially, I've only played one game with someone from here, but I've had tons on my list.

Unread 08-01-2012, 01:11 AM   #17
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_ View Post
I've had several people from here on my friend list, and deleted almost all of them. People will either send a request, then not get on again for months, or I'll join their game and they promptly quit; essentially, I've only played one game with someone from here, but I've had tons on my list.
Were you on xbox at one point?

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2012, 08:24 AM   #18
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Yeah. Sometimes I like playing better alone, but if we communicate well and have fun, who cares?

Camping is simply holding a posistion or watching a flank. But sitting in a corner waiting is different. Lol

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
ZB_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2012, 08:29 AM   #19
Showtime3492
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I play on both systems. I play COD's Ncaa football hockey fifa. showtime4392 on ps3. and showtime3492 on xbox.

2000 XJ--- 4.6 stroker. Saved from the grave- everything swapped or modded. I hate this thing :)
Showtime3492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2012, 10:33 AM   #20
thedude386
2011 JK Wrangler 

I have a 360 and a PS#. 360 gets used for rockband PS3 mainly gets used for GTA4, Dead Rising, Red Dear Redemption, Just Cause 2, Have many many more games, such as racing games, but do not play most of those very much if at all. For instance, I have Fallout New Vegas still in original wrapping, haven't played either of the batman games, assassins creed, or bioshock (1 & 2) either. My ex convinced me to buy all of these games which I never play. But I know how much I spent on them so I feel bad getting rid of them.
thedude386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2012, 11:37 AM   #21
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

^ yep. Then you go to sell/trade them, there like $17 for a $60 game. Then I walk over and show them a copy of the game I'm trading in on sale for $45. I usually just keep the games.

If they are still in wrapped you can always do a return at Walmart with out a receipt.

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
Unread 08-02-2012, 02:04 AM   #22
Chris_
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
Were you on xbox at one point?
I still sort of am. I got my kids a kinect and it seems to have disappeared into their room. I let the gold expire, because my oldest daughter plays COD and I don't want her playing online. She does just fine with bots. If they come out with something spectacular that's an exclusive I'll get a gold again. For now, I'm on PS3.
Unread 08-02-2012, 04:56 AM   #23
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

So does anyone know of any new or old games that have a really good co-op mode (specify if online or split screen pls)? Other than the typical cod games... I had a lot of laughs doing Rage co-op w some buds. Thanks in advance.
DJs99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2012, 08:30 AM   #24
ptwhaler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

I must be getting old. I work in telecom where acronyms are part of everyday life, yet I still don't have a clue what you guys are talking about
ptwhaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2012, 09:13 AM   #25
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

COD = Call Of Doodie

Co-Op = Cooperative play

Uncharted 2 has a cool co op. online only
Dead Nation (in ps store is kinda fun and you play not online, not split screen either. Overhead view killin zombies it's like $15 bucks maybe

Unread 08-02-2012, 10:28 AM   #26
thedude386
2011 JK Wrangler 

The Army Of 2 series has good splitscreen play
thedude386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2012, 10:40 AM   #27
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedude386
The Army Of 2 series has good splitscreen play
X2 damn I forgot about that game! Wonder if I still got it? It was fun to play

Unread 08-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #28
Chris_
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJs99TJ View Post
So does anyone know of any new or old games that have a really good co-op mode (specify if online or split screen pls)? Other than the typical cod games... I had a lot of laughs doing Rage co-op w some buds. Thanks in advance.
Portal 2...second only to the original Contra.
Unread 08-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #29
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Just picked up batman:Arkham city

BF3 is on sale at Walmart for $29.99 or $39 idr

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:37 PM   #30
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_ View Post
I still sort of am. I got my kids a kinect and it seems to have disappeared into their room. I let the gold expire, because my oldest daughter plays COD and I don't want her playing online. She does just fine with bots. If they come out with something spectacular that's an exclusive I'll get a gold again. For now, I'm on PS3.
Oh okay, Yeah I think I remember playing mw2 with you at one point on box.

I've actually been thinking about picking up a PS3 for the tv out in the basement, mainly for blue ray but I want to play the uncharted series as well.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.