Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

PS3 gaming thread

29K views 791 replies 54 participants last post by  DJs99TJ 
#1 ·
Poking for some JEEP clan mates on COD or anything really for ps3. Been playing max payne 3 lately.

Does everyone play 360 or what?

#474 ·
Yeah getting rid of the disc eject made it smaller but I wouldn't buy another with ps4 around the corner.

#476 ·
I had an old
Xbox that was
Modded with an emulator and would play ANY game (pre-this gen)

This was when I liked Xbox and was free online, I had it in a Honda prelude with 3 TVs lol.
Dont judge, this was the fast and the furious times lol

#478 ·
Uncharted 3 has free online multiplayer now. Kinda cool.

Managed to get God of war ascension on red box when I took back Crysys 3. Good old
God of war action that's for sure. Bloody, lewd and crude

#479 ·
ZB_WJ said:
Uncharted 3 has free online multiplayer now. Kinda cool.

Managed to get God of war ascension on red box when I took back Crysys 3. Good old
God of war action that's for sure. Bloody, lewd and crude
Last time I played U3 I thought it was free? Or is that cause I had the access code?

Between tomb raider, crysis 3 & GoW - If u could buy only 1... Which one?

#480 ·
God of War, I kinda missed the button smashing mayhem that it is. Makes me want to try the new Devil May Cry also (which is not at redbox and doesn't look like it ever will)

I agree with other dude about the weird camera issues and random bugs, but I'm sure patches will come out, nothing that really hinders the game. But when your fighting a 200 foot monstrosity the camera goes pretty far back.

I meant UC3 is free for anyone with ps3. It's on playstation store to download for free AFAIK

#481 ·
God of War, I kinda missed the button smashing mayhem that it is. Makes me want to try the new Devil May Cry also (which is not at redbox and doesn't look like it ever will)

I agree with other dude about the weird camera issues and random bugs, but I'm sure patches will come out, nothing that really hinders the game. But when your fighting a 200 foot monstrosity the camera goes pretty far back.

I meant UC3 is free for anyone with ps3. It's on playstation store to download for free AFAIK
Is it just me or is the story really lacking in this game? I mean I'm about 4 hours in or so and it's just basically non stop fighting, I have no clue what the actual story is..

All I know is your suppose to kill the furies, but all the other GOW's always had a pretty good story, this one is severely lacking in that aspect..

Is it just me?

#482 ·
#489 ·
So this is not included in season pass I assume, ps3 will have it in 2 months

#490 ·
I will say one thing about GoW....I hate that you miss most of the awesome kills when fighting bosses because you have to keep looking for which button to press...I wish they would default it to being dedicated to one button (such as the "O" button) so that I could actually enjoy the detail on the kills....

#492 ·
I have to say that God of War has gotten better. I like the decay/heal
Feature which is pretty cool

#493 ·
I agree. I have played for about 8 hrs now total, and I am thinking I like this one the best. I really like how everything turned out. The battles and the kills are awesome. The details that are in the game are insane.

#494 ·
I'm stuck on what I assume is the last level (chapter 26)I'm on an elevator going up to the big lamp, I've tried 100 times and I've about given up. These snakes keep freezing me then smashing me. I don't even have a chance. Haha

But I have to say the Hades blade is my favorite so far. I'm a little upset I don't have wings yet?? Or if we even get them, I'm not I will be disappointed

#495 ·
Saying "why do they make the same Call of Duty game over and over" is like saying "Why do they keep making the same Madden every year"

#497 ·
The more insufferable the more they rage when you kill them. I <3 noobs

Played the Army of Two demo and wasn't impressed enough to buy it. It was like 5 minutes long, c'mon

#499 ·
Yup. Even got a camping chair. Haha
Invite me Mizzou_Madman
I don't camp, I hold position.

#506 ·
I was watching the Hobbit last night or I would have joined HFS that movie is long

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.