The president said the S word. OH NO!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > The president said the S word. OH NO!!!

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Savvy FREE SHIPPING!Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 07-18-2006, 06:50 PM   #1
ixl4

The president said the S word. OH NO!!!

Am I the only one that is completely bewildered by this nonesense?
So the president said the word ***** while talking to Blair. He was saying that the UN should do this **** and talk to Syria and Iran...

WHY DOES THIS EVEN GET REPORTED AND BECOMES SUCH A BIG SCANDAL? HAVE WE ALL LOST OUR MINDS?

Churchill drank, smoked, and cursed and won the war. DAMN YOU CRIMINAL LIBERAL MEDIA! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2000 Sport Manual.
Mods: RE 3.5 / JKS 1.25" BL / M.O.R.E. 1" MML / Rough Country Adjustable Trackbar / Dunlop Rover 33s Cragar 397 Soft Wheels / Winch / Nates4x4 Front Bumper & Rear w/ Tire Carrier / RE .75" Spacers / P.O.R.C. SYE / RE CV DS / Nth Degree Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms / SkyJacker Front and Rear Lower Arms
ixl4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-18-2006, 06:52 PM   #2
War Eagle
BRAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!!

Yes, it is that damn liberal media again.

Man, cussing is yesterday's news. Today it's all about Bush groping the German Chancellor. OMG OUR PRESIDENT IS A PERV IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thexonexkid View Post
I was under the assumption that you were Keith?
War Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-18-2006, 06:56 PM   #3
ixl4

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Eagle
Yes, it is that damn liberal media again.

Man, cussing is yesterday's news. Today it's all about Bush groping the German Chancellor. OMG OUR PRESIDENT IS A PERV IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH
he did? THIS WAS AN ACT OF WAR! The UN must send their special convoy with their water guns and hankerchiefs immediately to remedy this situation. But in case Bush touches her again, they must be prepared to withdraw immediately.

2000 Sport Manual.
Mods: RE 3.5 / JKS 1.25" BL / M.O.R.E. 1" MML / Rough Country Adjustable Trackbar / Dunlop Rover 33s Cragar 397 Soft Wheels / Winch / Nates4x4 Front Bumper & Rear w/ Tire Carrier / RE .75" Spacers / P.O.R.C. SYE / RE CV DS / Nth Degree Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms / SkyJacker Front and Rear Lower Arms
Unread 07-18-2006, 07:01 PM   #4
MT3Geiger
2005 TJ Wrangler 

That's without a doubt the funniest thing I've read all day. Thanks guys.

2" BB, 1" BL, 33x12.5x16 Boggers, Cobra 75, KC 130W slimlights, OR Fab Rock Doors, and some poison spyder diff guards
MT3Geiger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-18-2006, 07:08 PM   #5
SuicidalPenguin

when i saw this on the news this morning, i couldn't believe the fuss they were making about it. It was unbelievable, interviewing people about it and all this other useless stuff.
SuicidalPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-18-2006, 07:20 PM   #6
mpd8488

I curse when I get a paper cut.

President Bush is the leader of the free world and is dealing with escalating violence in the middle east. America needs to grow up, they are just words and are meaningless.
mpd8488 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-18-2006, 07:21 PM   #7
walter_da_jpr
4.0 Piston Skirt Victim

1999 WJ 

I only like him more because he is more like the rest of us.

He should do it publicly and condemn Hezbollah, Iran, and Syria.
Unread 07-18-2006, 07:24 PM   #8
mpd8488

Quote:
Originally Posted by walter_da_jpr
I only like him more because he is more like the rest of us.

He should do it publicly and condemn Hezbollah, Iran, and Syria.
And Israel as well. We should let them destroy each other, it would be one less problem in the middle east.
Unread 07-18-2006, 07:25 PM   #9
ixl4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd8488
And Israel as well. We should let them destroy each other, it would be one less problem in the middle east.
obviously you don't know the first thing about politics, and especially how that part of the world works

2000 Sport Manual.
Unread 07-18-2006, 07:32 PM   #10
PM Thor
Super Duper Guy

Location: Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour
ixl, you come off being very preachy in that last post.

All I know is that the entire Middle East is screwed. There is no answer. I wish they would all just go away.
Unread 07-18-2006, 07:38 PM   #11
MT3Geiger
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd8488
I'll probably regret asking this but.....why should he condemn Israel? Do they not have a right to defend themselves?

Now the same argument can probably be made for Lebanon but consider that Lebanon is powerless to stop Hezbollah.

Off on my own tangent..... I think it's about time Israel tore off and whipped someones a**.

2" BB, 1" BL, 33x12.5x16 Boggers, Cobra 75, KC 130W slimlights, OR Fab Rock Doors, and some poison spyder diff guards
MT3Geiger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-18-2006, 07:39 PM   #12
MattTheMudder
Ask Mr. Owl

1999 TJ Wrangler 

My favorite headline from one of the major news thread about the "incident" was titled "The Sh_t Heard 'Round the World"

Got a good laugh out of it
Unread 07-18-2006, 07:42 PM   #13
Blake
Redefining body roll

1996 XJ Cherokee 

I really don't understand why people keep messing with Israel.

Historically, it's been a bad idea.

1999.5 Ford F250
6.8l V10 l Auto l 4WD l 4" Spring Lift | 4.30 Gears | 35" Treadwright MT/R's

Youtube

Twitter
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-18-2006, 07:42 PM   #14
mpd8488

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixl4
obviously you don't know the first thing about politics, and especially how that part of the world works

Sure I do. The middle east was carved up with no regard for ethnicity by European powers and mixed groups that have nothing but disdain for each other. We have pledged our support to any group with democratic aim, yet we don't want to upset things in the region due to our economic interests in its oil. Everytime two groups start shooting at each other either the U.N. or the U.S. steps in and puts a stop to the shooting, yet does nothing to solve the underlying problems that created the fighting.
Unread 07-18-2006, 07:45 PM   #15
mpd8488

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT3Geiger
I'll probably regret asking this but.....why should he condemn Israel? Do they not have a right to defend themselves?

Now the same argument can probably be made for Lebanon but consider that Lebanon is powerless to stop Hezbollah.

Off on my own tangent..... I think it's about time Israel tore off and whipped someones a**.

I have nothing against the Israeli people, but seeing as Isreal is supposed to be our arsenal of democracy in the Middle East, they have a responsibility to show some restraint. Hezbolla captures two Israeli soldiers, so Israel begins to bomb the **** out of all of Lebenon with little regard for the innocent. I'm sorry but I cannot support a supposed civilized western power who cannot use their military might responsibly.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.