Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 727 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!Advance Adapters SYE KitsKOR Labor Week Sale and Giveaway

Unread 02-17-2014, 10:42 PM   #10891
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR114 View Post
Yeah. Some pics: chocolate covered strawberries: homemade
Those look tasty.

RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2014, 10:43 PM   #10892
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Headed to the beach......

photo-123-medium-.jpg
RJC#512
Unread 02-18-2014, 07:13 AM   #10893
JPi1
2008 JK Wrangler 

This summer like weather will be nice for camping!
image-213706915.jpg

JPi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2014, 07:43 AM   #10894
AlTheKillerr

these were shot with my Nikon FM2 35mm film camera using Fuji PRO 400 film.

Untitled by Shutter_Inc., on Flickr

Odd Man Out by Shutter_Inc., on Flickr

This was digital. A bit of a different edit but it felt cinematic like something from Lord of the Rings. Almost Elf like.

AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2014, 10:00 AM   #10895
Kerovick

Hey Rik, I totally agree that no one should be driving on any mind altering substance but I would like to see that article you mentioned. The one that was on NBCNews.com the other day referenced a study that was done in 2009 stating that there was a rise of MJ related traffic fatalities but that of course would have no correlation with the recent legalizations in WA and CO although they tried to make it sound that way..
Kerovick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2014, 12:18 PM   #10896
RikRotorhead
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerovick View Post
Hey Rik, I totally agree that no one should be driving on any mind altering substance but I would like to see that article you mentioned. The one that was on NBCNews.com the other day referenced a study that was done in 2009 stating that there was a rise of MJ related traffic fatalities but that of course would have no correlation with the recent legalizations in WA and CO although they tried to make it sound that way..
I can't find the AP article. I will keep looking.
Here's an NBC article.......

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...-deaths-n22991

And the line at the bottom IS the bottom line....
Quote:
“If the current trends continue,” Li said, “non-alcohol drugs, such as marijuana, will overtake alcohol in traffic fatalities around 2020.”
That's a little over five years from now. Right about when My son is driving.
I pity the fool that hits one of my family members while under the influence. When they get out of jail they will be dealt with so the tax payers don't have to deal with the court costs. Sayin'.

Just don't be stupid. Drive sober.
RJC#512
Unread 02-18-2014, 05:33 PM   #10897
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead

I can't find the AP article. I will keep looking.
Here's an NBC article.......

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...-deaths-n22991

And the line at the bottom IS the bottom line....

That's a little over five years from now. Right about when My son is driving.
I pity the fool that hits one of my family members while under the influence. When they get out of jail they will be dealt with so the tax payers don't have to deal with the court costs. Sayin'.

Just don't be stupid. Drive sober.
The 5 nano grams of tetrahydrocarbinol (THC) they are testing for is a joke. People under different circumstances can be just from other circumstances be not safe to drive. Too tired is just one of them. When you are too tired you act like a drunk behind the wheel. Then nit forget some of the hardcore guys who speedball, or mix uppers and downers. Then you have different wear of times of different drugs and they are seriously f***ed up. Should not even steer a sled drawn by sled dogs...
The horizontal or vertical gaze nystagmus ( pupil movement) gives some of it away. Hippus can be also present. That's when the pupil gets bigger or smaller by plus eat from the heart rate.
THOR114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2014, 05:41 PM   #10898
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR114

The 5 nano grams of tetrahydrocarbinol (THC) they are testing for is a joke. People under different circumstances can be just from other circumstances be not safe to drive. Too tired is just one of them. When you are too tired you act like a drunk behind the wheel. Then nit forget some of the hardcore guys who speedball, or mix uppers and downers. Then you have different wear of times of different drugs and they are seriously f***ed up. Should not even steer a sled drawn by sled dogs...
The horizontal or vertical gaze nystagmus ( pupil movement) gives some of it away. Hippus can be also present. That's when the pupil gets bigger or smaller by plus eat from the heart rate.
.. And les nt forget flashbacks from LSD. Other substances like laughing gas etc react volatile to the human body and kill may people.
Unread 02-18-2014, 06:02 PM   #10899
Jeff88
Web Wheeler
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR114 View Post
I don't know about any of these technical terms, but as a silly youth, I have smoked weed and I promise you, driving was the last thing I would have been good at.

I was however excellent at eating brownies.
Jeff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2014, 06:13 PM   #10900
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff88

I don't know about any of these technical terms, but as a silly youth, I have smoked weed and I promise you, driving was the last thing I would have been good at.

I was however excellent at eating brownies.
Eating brownies ( even the mj) is much more forgivable if you dont combine it with driving. Dui / under infl of any controlled subs/ mj is almost comparable of having a 1600 or so pound weapon going at least 65 mph on freeway. Its easy that somebody gets hurt. Downers slow down reflexes and gets people to stay further behind you. Now somebody on uppers like speed, cocaine meth or different mixes will drive faster. Their heartrate and breathing is faster and their body temperature is higher. Thats why methaddicts usually wear barely clothes....

Pcp is an animal tranquilizer. But it gives humens a paintolerance nearly unbelievable. Some under the influence would pull their teeth or peel their skin of. Insane.
Unread 02-18-2014, 06:23 PM   #10901
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

This turd of mine steal of the countertop. Then he has an attitude...

My shepherd takes care of his misbehaving...
Unread 02-18-2014, 11:18 PM   #10902
FreemasonJeeper
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlTheKillerr View Post
Why are you shooting on a green screen? Get black white and grey back drops and some gels for your lights
It was for a class assignment. Had to use a green screen and make a composite background. Interestingly, if you stick the photo in After Effects, it's simple to key out the green. So, if Adobe can make it simple in a video program, why can't they do it in Photoshop too? Anyway, here's the final result.

Nikki Finished School by huskerman76, on Flickr

Here's a couple beer shots I did too.

Guinness Pour by huskerman76, on Flickr

Guinness Side Lit by huskerman76, on Flickr

Modelo by huskerman76, on Flickr
FreemasonJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2014, 11:26 PM   #10903
FreemasonJeeper
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I'm wondering, does anybody have any high-res landscape photos of the Southwest they wouldn't mind me using in a school video? I'll give you credit in the credits. I only need one. It has the possibility of being aired on the school's local tv station, in Omaha, NE. I just don't want to use a stolen one from google. Let me know if you have any I can use.
FreemasonJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2014, 07:11 AM   #10904
AmmitOsiris
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreemasonJeeper
I'm wondering, does anybody have any high-res landscape photos of the Southwest they wouldn't mind me using in a school video? I'll give you credit in the credits. I only need one. It has the possibility of being aired on the school's local tv station, in Omaha, NE. I just don't want to use a stolen one from google. Let me know if you have any I can use.
What kind of photo are you lookin for?

I WANT WAFFLES..
AmmitOsiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2014, 07:18 AM   #10905
AlTheKillerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreemasonJeeper View Post
It was for a class assignment. Had to use a green screen and make a composite background. Interestingly, if you stick the photo in After Effects, it's simple to key out the green. So, if Adobe can make it simple in a video program, why can't they do it in Photoshop too? Anyway, here's the final result.

Nikki Finished School by huskerman76, on Flickr

Here's a couple beer shots I did too.

Guinness Pour by huskerman76, on Flickr

Guinness Side Lit by huskerman76, on Flickr

Modelo by huskerman76, on Flickr
very cool! what school are you going to? By the way, your glass work is very nice! Something I have yet to really try and am a bit scared too. I really like the one pouring into the glass
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
photos

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.