Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 667 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-26-2013, 12:41 PM   #9991
DangFoo
I Had Bacon Today

2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm75
I usually don't drink PBR, but money was kinda tight that day...
I like PBR on a hot day or for guzzling during a hockey game. Stopped buying Budweiser, as there are too many good American brewers to justify buying Belgian.

DangFoo is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2013, 01:15 PM   #9992
rebelbowtie
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
. Really? That's cool man. I pretty much like all beers, except for Bud Light or Coors Light.
I try to stay away from InBev in general but they're such a monopoly that they buy up all the smaller brewers so its near impossible. Speaking of beers I am making some beer bread today! First time I have ever baked anything...wish me luck
image-2677519336.jpg

For he's just the U.S. Government's hired man.
rebelbowtie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2013, 01:19 PM   #9993
cm75
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelbowtie
I try to stay away from InBev in general but they're such a monopoly that they buy up all the smaller brewers so its near impossible. Speaking of beers I am making some beer bread today! First time I have ever baked anything...wish me luck
Beer bread, MMMMMMMMM
cm75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2013, 01:24 PM   #9994
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
. Really? That's cool man. I pretty much like all beers, except for Bud Light or Coors Light.
And add color a to list of most unwanted beers... Am right with you.....I like German beers, Czecko, and from the Americans old MGD will do the trick for me....
THOR114 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2013, 01:27 PM   #9995
DangFoo
I Had Bacon Today

2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

We let it happen, the same way Mexico (Bimbo Bakeries) is buying up our bread and pastry industry and China is starting to consume other food segments. We're going to wake up one day and find yet another industry that was poached by foreign entities. They seem to get a pass, because they employ Americans and do production here. Like Toyota - they import the materials and parts under cheaper tariff rates (as opposed to importing finished goods) and then undercut American production costs.

China's currency manipulation is a whole other topic. We'll wait until it's too late and they'll already have amassed major stakes in previously American companies.
DangFoo is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2013, 01:27 PM   #9996
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR114

And add color a to list of most unwanted beers... Am right with you.....I like German beers, Czecko, and from the Americans old MGD will do the trick for me....
I apologize for the typo my iPad made and I failed to oversee:
CORONA, not color... Don' t like corona....

Btw, what beer sticks do u make?
Unread 10-26-2013, 01:30 PM   #9997
rebelbowtie
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangFoo

We let it happen, the same way Mexico (Bimbo Bakeries) is buying up our bread snd pastry industry and China is starting to consume other food segments. We're going to wake up one day and find yet another industry that was poached by foreign entities. They seem to get a pass, because they employ Americans and do production here. Like Toyota - they import the materials and parts under cheaper tariff rates (as opposed to importing finished goods) and then undercut American production costs.

China's currency manipulation is a whole other topic. We'll wait until it's too late and they'll already have amassed major stakes in previously American companies.
That's true except Toyota does use materials from North America and majority of their profits earned from vehicles sold here stays here....or at least that's what Toyota reports anyways,
Unread 10-26-2013, 01:40 PM   #9998
rebelbowtie
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

I apologize for the typo my iPad made and I failed to oversee:
CORONA, not color... Don' t like corona....

Btw, what beer sticks do u make?
Miss Susie home maker have any suggestions for me on what to make with the left over pumpkin pie filling and purée I have from making this bread? I was going to make cupcakes or maybe pancakes but I kind of want to something more creative.
Unread 10-26-2013, 01:53 PM   #9999
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Miss Susie home maker have any suggestions for me on what to make with the left over pumpkin pie filling and purée I have from making this bread? I was going to make cupcakes or maybe pancakes but I kind of want to something more creative.
Maybe a pumpkin pie cake for Halloween....with lots of buttercream frosting and boo hoo hoo egg lair ghosts garnish?

YouTube (Short URL)
?start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Maybe add baking powder and self rising flour to get it to rise and make it like a 3 layer sponge cake. You could decorate t with egg lair merengue ghosts ( which are itself a treat, but simple to make once you get the hang of it- important cold down period over night or over ours in stove with door slightly open! )

My iPad froze, look on YouTube about me range ghosts recipes, I know there is something up there and also for a nice butter cream.

Or you could make a chocolate- rum choco cream....

Just an idea
Unread 10-26-2013, 02:13 PM   #10000
rebelbowtie
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

Maybe a pumpkin pie cake for Halloween....with lots of buttercream frosting and boo hoo hoo egg lair ghosts garnish?

Video Link: http://youtu.be/3wkzi_BUH1g

Maybe add baking powder and self rising flour to get it to rise and make it like a 3 layer sponge cake. You could decorate t with egg lair merengue ghosts ( which are itself a treat, but simple to make once you get the hang of it- important cold down period over night or over ours in stove with door slightly open! )

My iPad froze, look on YouTube about me range ghosts recipes, I know there is something up there and also for a nice butter cream.

Or you could make a chocolate- rum choco cream....

Just an idea
You've got quite the sweet tooth! I blended some with some heavy cream and topped my pumpkin spice coffee with it! but I've still got quite a but left in the can. I took a nifty picture of it but JF hates me....
Unread 10-26-2013, 02:17 PM   #10001
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

You've got quite the sweet tooth! I blended some with some heavy cream and topped my pumpkin spice coffee with it! but I've still got quite a but left in the can. I took a nifty picture of it but JF hates me....
For the picture upload you wanna use photobucket. That's the only way unfortunately.

Yes, for the sweet tooth I know... Lol... The 3 layer cake would be definitely something for your kids....
Unread 10-26-2013, 02:34 PM   #10002
rebelbowtie
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

For the picture upload you wanna use photobucket. That's the only way unfortunately.

Yes, for the sweet tooth I know... Lol... The 3 layer cake would be definitely something for your kids....
The site upload works for me like 30% of the time, I didn't really want to take the time to upload to photo****itt

Unread 10-26-2013, 04:17 PM   #10003
rebelbowtie
2000 XJ Cherokee 

So I found a recipe! Apple-bacon topped creamy pumpkin soup....yep it's gonna be awesome.
Unread 10-26-2013, 04:48 PM   #10004
THOR114
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
So I found a recipe! Apple-bacon topped creamy pumpkin soup....yep it's gonna be awesome.
When do you want me over? I am hungry now... Lol....wanted to go wheeling, but instead the flu knocked on my door... Slept all day...probably needed the sleep...
Unread 10-26-2013, 04:50 PM   #10005
rebelbowtie
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

When do you want me over? I am hungry now... Lol....wanted to go wheeling, but instead the flu knocked on my door... Slept all day...probably needed the sleep...
Ummm you have the flu!

Tags
photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.