Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Tags
photos
1M views 13K replies 2K participants last post by  98ZJ 
#1 ·
Let's see what y'all got for photographicalness.

Photos by YOU. It doesnt have to be some artsy thing either. Seen a thread like this on another forum and it was really cool.

I'll start with one of my favorites

See less See more
#3,298 ·
went and shot some bike riding and fall foliage yesterdat. sorry for a little blurriness, my shutter speed on my camera is too slow, need to pay of my 7D asap.

#3,310 ·
Hunting use to be real good, but a lot of out of state people are buying up the land and hunting everywhere. This place has been in our name since at least 1900.

lol - actual I guess that is the side yard, here is the technical back yard:

lol, and no that is not our house, my Grandma use to live in over 20 years ago. Hopefully scrapping it this summer.

#3,312 ·
Took the grandkids to a Halloween function last night at a local science museum. The museum had set up a trebuchet and was firing pumkins downrange.

The widest lens I had with me was an 18mm and the pumkin's trajectory took it out of frame. Shooting 8 frames a second, I caught the launch, two shots downrange, and the final shot was shortly before impact. Had I been thinking I would have shot .jpg fine alone - I normally shoot .nef + .jpg and that slows down the write time to the card. I ran the buffer out and probably could have gotten one or two more frames recorded had I dumped the .nef option. I wasn't prepared for the height they got out that thing! There are several shots between the first one and third one posted here that the punkin' is totally missing from the frame. On the final frame posted you can just make out the pumkin to the left of the middle lamp post.

It was raining, so I only took one series of shots - their velocity and range was impressive, but their rounds-per-minute sucked :laugh:.

I downsized 'em to fit the forum, so the resolution is poor - but man, I wanted to start building a punkin' shooter when I saw that first launch. :rofl:

Nikon D300, 18-135 Nikon lens.

Attachments

#3,317 ·
Some shots from walking around some bad areas of Detroit, MI.

Very cool old house, kinda sad.

Inside an abandoned building, scary as sh**. We came across some homeless guy walking around inside, got freaked out and left.

The rest are from the Heidelberg Project.

Car covered in Pennies:

This is what most of the Heidelberg Project looks like: