Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 727 - JeepForum.com

 39Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #10891 of 12680 Old 02-18-2014, 07:13 AM
JPi1
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Yucaipa
Posts: 392
This summer like weather will be nice for camping!
Attached Images
 
JPi1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #10892 of 12680 Old 02-18-2014, 07:43 AM
AlTheKillerr
Web Wheeler
 
AlTheKillerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Austin
Posts: 5,052
these were shot with my Nikon FM2 35mm film camera using Fuji PRO 400 film.


Untitled by Shutter_Inc., on Flickr


Untitled by Shutter_Inc., on Flickr


Untitled by Shutter_Inc., on Flickr


Odd Man Out by Shutter_Inc., on Flickr


Untitled by Shutter_Inc., on Flickr

This was digital. A bit of a different edit but it felt cinematic like something from Lord of the Rings. Almost Elf like.


Untitled by Shutter_Inc., on Flickr

Photographer
2000 XJ, 3.5" lift, 32s, Locked
AlTheKillerr is offline  
post #10893 of 12680 Old 02-18-2014, 10:00 AM
Kerovick
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fairfield, PA.
Posts: 105
Hey Rik, I totally agree that no one should be driving on any mind altering substance but I would like to see that article you mentioned. The one that was on NBCNews.com the other day referenced a study that was done in 2009 stating that there was a rise of MJ related traffic fatalities but that of course would have no correlation with the recent legalizations in WA and CO although they tried to make it sound that way..
Kerovick is offline  
post #10894 of 12680 Old 02-18-2014, 12:18 PM
RikRotorhead
Web Wheeler
 
RikRotorhead's Avatar
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SloCal
Posts: 8,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerovick View Post
Hey Rik, I totally agree that no one should be driving on any mind altering substance but I would like to see that article you mentioned. The one that was on NBCNews.com the other day referenced a study that was done in 2009 stating that there was a rise of MJ related traffic fatalities but that of course would have no correlation with the recent legalizations in WA and CO although they tried to make it sound that way..
I can't find the AP article. I will keep looking.
Here's an NBC article.......

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...-deaths-n22991

And the line at the bottom IS the bottom line....
Quote:
“If the current trends continue,” Li said, “non-alcohol drugs, such as marijuana, will overtake alcohol in traffic fatalities around 2020.”
That's a little over five years from now. Right about when My son is driving.
I pity the fool that hits one of my family members while under the influence. When they get out of jail they will be dealt with so the tax payers don't have to deal with the court costs. Sayin'.

Just don't be stupid. Drive sober.

Betcha' wish your girlfriend was as dirty as my Jeep!
Zombies hate fast food.
Hang on! This is gunna' be a thrill ride of geriatric proportion!
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline  
post #10895 of 12680 Old 02-18-2014, 05:33 PM
THOR114
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead

I can't find the AP article. I will keep looking.
Here's an NBC article.......

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...-deaths-n22991

And the line at the bottom IS the bottom line....

That's a little over five years from now. Right about when My son is driving.
I pity the fool that hits one of my family members while under the influence. When they get out of jail they will be dealt with so the tax payers don't have to deal with the court costs. Sayin'.

Just don't be stupid. Drive sober.
The 5 nano grams of tetrahydrocarbinol (THC) they are testing for is a joke. People under different circumstances can be just from other circumstances be not safe to drive. Too tired is just one of them. When you are too tired you act like a drunk behind the wheel. Then nit forget some of the hardcore guys who speedball, or mix uppers and downers. Then you have different wear of times of different drugs and they are seriously f***ed up. Should not even steer a sled drawn by sled dogs...
The horizontal or vertical gaze nystagmus ( pupil movement) gives some of it away. Hippus can be also present. That's when the pupil gets bigger or smaller by plus eat from the heart rate.
THOR114 is offline  
post #10896 of 12680 Old 02-18-2014, 05:41 PM
THOR114
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR114

The 5 nano grams of tetrahydrocarbinol (THC) they are testing for is a joke. People under different circumstances can be just from other circumstances be not safe to drive. Too tired is just one of them. When you are too tired you act like a drunk behind the wheel. Then nit forget some of the hardcore guys who speedball, or mix uppers and downers. Then you have different wear of times of different drugs and they are seriously f***ed up. Should not even steer a sled drawn by sled dogs...
The horizontal or vertical gaze nystagmus ( pupil movement) gives some of it away. Hippus can be also present. That's when the pupil gets bigger or smaller by plus eat from the heart rate.
.. And les nt forget flashbacks from LSD. Other substances like laughing gas etc react volatile to the human body and kill may people.
THOR114 is offline  
post #10897 of 12680 Old 02-18-2014, 06:02 PM
Jeff88
Web Wheeler
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR114 View Post
The 5 nano grams of tetrahydrocarbinol (THC) they are testing for is a joke. People under different circumstances can be just from other circumstances be not safe to drive. Too tired is just one of them. When you are too tired you act like a drunk behind the wheel. Then nit forget some of the hardcore guys who speedball, or mix uppers and downers. Then you have different wear of times of different drugs and they are seriously f***ed up. Should not even steer a sled drawn by sled dogs...
The horizontal or vertical gaze nystagmus ( pupil movement) gives some of it away. Hippus can be also present. That's when the pupil gets bigger or smaller by plus eat from the heart rate.
I don't know about any of these technical terms, but as a silly youth, I have smoked weed and I promise you, driving was the last thing I would have been good at.

I was however excellent at eating brownies.
Jeff88 is offline  
post #10898 of 12680 Old 02-18-2014, 06:13 PM
THOR114
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff88

I don't know about any of these technical terms, but as a silly youth, I have smoked weed and I promise you, driving was the last thing I would have been good at.

I was however excellent at eating brownies.
Eating brownies ( even the mj) is much more forgivable if you dont combine it with driving. Dui / under infl of any controlled subs/ mj is almost comparable of having a 1600 or so pound weapon going at least 65 mph on freeway. Its easy that somebody gets hurt. Downers slow down reflexes and gets people to stay further behind you. Now somebody on uppers like speed, cocaine meth or different mixes will drive faster. Their heartrate and breathing is faster and their body temperature is higher. Thats why methaddicts usually wear barely clothes....

Pcp is an animal tranquilizer. But it gives humens a paintolerance nearly unbelievable. Some under the influence would pull their teeth or peel their skin of. Insane.
THOR114 is offline  
post #10899 of 12680 Old 02-18-2014, 06:23 PM
THOR114
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,124
This turd of mine steal of the countertop. Then he has an attitude...






My shepherd takes care of his misbehaving...
THOR114 is offline  
post #10900 of 12680 Old 02-18-2014, 11:18 PM
FreemasonJeeper
Registered User
 
FreemasonJeeper's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlTheKillerr View Post
Why are you shooting on a green screen? Get black white and grey back drops and some gels for your lights
It was for a class assignment. Had to use a green screen and make a composite background. Interestingly, if you stick the photo in After Effects, it's simple to key out the green. So, if Adobe can make it simple in a video program, why can't they do it in Photoshop too? Anyway, here's the final result.


Nikki Finished School by huskerman76, on Flickr

Here's a couple beer shots I did too.


Guinness Pour by huskerman76, on Flickr


Guinness Side Lit by huskerman76, on Flickr


Modelo by huskerman76, on Flickr
FreemasonJeeper is offline  
post #10901 of 12680 Old 02-18-2014, 11:26 PM
FreemasonJeeper
Registered User
 
FreemasonJeeper's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 1,024
I'm wondering, does anybody have any high-res landscape photos of the Southwest they wouldn't mind me using in a school video? I'll give you credit in the credits. I only need one. It has the possibility of being aired on the school's local tv station, in Omaha, NE. I just don't want to use a stolen one from google. Let me know if you have any I can use.
FreemasonJeeper is offline  
post #10902 of 12680 Old 02-19-2014, 07:11 AM
AmmitOsiris
Web Wheeler
 
AmmitOsiris's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brentwood
Posts: 3,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreemasonJeeper
I'm wondering, does anybody have any high-res landscape photos of the Southwest they wouldn't mind me using in a school video? I'll give you credit in the credits. I only need one. It has the possibility of being aired on the school's local tv station, in Omaha, NE. I just don't want to use a stolen one from google. Let me know if you have any I can use.
What kind of photo are you lookin for?

I WANT WAFFLES..
AmmitOsiris is online now  
post #10903 of 12680 Old 02-19-2014, 07:18 AM
AlTheKillerr
Web Wheeler
 
AlTheKillerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Austin
Posts: 5,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreemasonJeeper View Post
It was for a class assignment. Had to use a green screen and make a composite background. Interestingly, if you stick the photo in After Effects, it's simple to key out the green. So, if Adobe can make it simple in a video program, why can't they do it in Photoshop too? Anyway, here's the final result.


Nikki Finished School by huskerman76, on Flickr

Here's a couple beer shots I did too.


Guinness Pour by huskerman76, on Flickr


Guinness Side Lit by huskerman76, on Flickr


Modelo by huskerman76, on Flickr
very cool! what school are you going to? By the way, your glass work is very nice! Something I have yet to really try and am a bit scared too. I really like the one pouring into the glass

Photographer
2000 XJ, 3.5" lift, 32s, Locked
AlTheKillerr is offline  
post #10904 of 12680 Old 02-19-2014, 07:44 AM
AmmitOsiris
Web Wheeler
 
AmmitOsiris's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brentwood
Posts: 3,819
You can use this one if you would like

I WANT WAFFLES..
AmmitOsiris is online now  
post #10905 of 12680 Old 02-19-2014, 07:45 AM
AmmitOsiris
Web Wheeler
 
AmmitOsiris's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brentwood
Posts: 3,819


I WANT WAFFLES..
AmmitOsiris is online now  
Reply

Tags
photos

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
post your favorite photo of your car... freeunit General Discussion 63 01-10-2016 12:10 PM
Which photo do you like more and why? AlTheKillerr General Discussion 69 09-02-2011 11:07 AM
Post an interesting photo AlTheKillerr General Discussion 11 09-05-2010 12:07 AM
Why can't I post a photo? kstt General Discussion 2 03-18-2004 09:14 AM
Photo Op TellyDSP General Discussion 7 10-20-2003 10:59 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome