Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 726 - JeepForum.com

 25Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #10876 of 12665 Old 02-17-2014, 09:04 PM
dougiee
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR114

Looks like u got snow!!!!!
Just a little bit. Haha

It's a jeep thing...you wouldn't understand :)
dougiee is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #10877 of 12665 Old 02-17-2014, 09:10 PM
RikRotorhead
Web Wheeler
 
RikRotorhead's Avatar
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SloCal
Posts: 8,981
Thanks Thor. It means a lot to hear you say that. I am a dad. It's what I do. I created them, I will stand behind them because they are very driven kids that know what common sense is, and they appreciate everything I do for them by telling me so.

And that white stuff in that picture looks cold. You can keep that stuff. I don't want any of that snow thing.

Betcha' wish your girlfriend was as dirty as my Jeep!
Zombies hate fast food.
Hang on! This is gunna' be a thrill ride of geriatric proportion!
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline  
post #10878 of 12665 Old 02-17-2014, 09:22 PM
dougiee
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead

And that white stuff in that picture looks cold. You can keep that stuff. I don't want any of that snow thing.
Lol I don't want it. Anyway those are good pics, you remind me of my dad he thought me how to shoot when I was real young also, started with a bb gun when i was about 5 years old then just kept upgrading, and I'm soo glad he did it, and I'm sure you kids and happy your teaching them the ropes also.

It's a jeep thing...you wouldn't understand :)
dougiee is offline  
post #10879 of 12665 Old 02-17-2014, 09:35 PM
RikRotorhead
Web Wheeler
 
RikRotorhead's Avatar
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SloCal
Posts: 8,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougiee View Post
Lol I don't want it. Anyway those are good pics, you remind me of my dad he thought me how to shoot when I was real young also, started with a bb gun when i was about 5 years old then just kept upgrading, and I'm soo glad he did it, and I'm sure you kids and happy your teaching them the ropes also.
Thanks.

Last night we were going through some new knives we got in Arizona.
I said "When I kick the bucket you get my knife collection" to Matt.
He said "How old are you and do you have any terminal diseases? Would you like to help me clean the guns dad"?
You don't think he would rub me out for a bunch of knives do you? lol
He's a character. His knife collection is better than mine anyway.
His uncle is always finding cool ones for him. "I saw this and I thought of Matthew". WTF? You didn't think of me?! huh. I'll remember that come Christmas.

Betcha' wish your girlfriend was as dirty as my Jeep!
Zombies hate fast food.
Hang on! This is gunna' be a thrill ride of geriatric proportion!
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline  
post #10880 of 12665 Old 02-17-2014, 09:42 PM
dougiee
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead

Thanks.

Last night we were going through some new knives we got in Arizona.
I said "When I kick the bucket you get my knife collection" to Matt.
He said "How old are you and do you have any terminal diseases? Would you like to help me clean the guns dad"?
You don't think he would rub me out for a bunch of knives do you? lol
He's a character. His knife collection is better than mine anyway.
His uncle is always finding cool ones for him. "I saw this and I thought of Matthew". WTF? You didn't think of me?! huh. I'll remember that come Christmas.
Haha man even more you remind me of my dad haha he said the same thing except I get his guns and taxidermy animals. That's cool tho I collect knives also your son seems like a pretty awesome kid haha seems dam smart also .

It's a jeep thing...you wouldn't understand :)
dougiee is offline  
post #10881 of 12665 Old 02-17-2014, 09:48 PM
RikRotorhead
Web Wheeler
 
RikRotorhead's Avatar
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SloCal
Posts: 8,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougiee View Post
Haha man even more you remind me of my dad haha he said the same thing except I get his guns and taxidermy animals. That's cool tho I collect knives also your son seems like a pretty awesome kid haha seems dam smart also .

He's not waiting until I kick it to take my bang sticks. He has already laid claim to them.
I'm not into the taxidermy stuff but lately he has been asking about it. He was looking at the stuff they have at Bass Pro for mounting heads. He was super curious about it and was reading the instructions.
I will take a pic of some of his knives and put this thread back on track. lol
He has a few machetes and he wants to build that machete gun he saw the youtube video for. Not enough hours in a day for him seems like. Ah to be young and have somebody else pay the bills. lol

Betcha' wish your girlfriend was as dirty as my Jeep!
Zombies hate fast food.
Hang on! This is gunna' be a thrill ride of geriatric proportion!
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline  
post #10882 of 12665 Old 02-17-2014, 10:08 PM
THOR114
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRotorhead
Thanks Thor. It means a lot to hear you say that. I am a dad. It's what I do. I created them, I will stand behind them because they are very driven kids that know what common sense is, and they appreciate everything I do for them by telling me so.

And that white stuff in that picture looks cold. You can keep that stuff. I don't want any of that snow thing.
Rik: welcome: highfive!
THOR114 is offline  
post #10883 of 12665 Old 02-17-2014, 10:12 PM
THOR114
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougiee

Lol I don't want it. Anyway those are good pics, you remind me of my dad he thought me how to shoot when I was real young also, started with a bb gun when i was about 5 years old then just kept upgrading, and I'm soo glad he did it, and I'm sure you kids and happy your teaching them the ropes also.
My father called me after he was a dui. Wrecked his car into parked cars, was about 3 times legal limit and had racoon eyes which might be an indicator for a headinjury. He called me to tell me he had a dui. I said u can call me from anywhere but a jail. I will come and get u and bring u home. However u call me from a jail i will tell them to up a no bail on u and throw the keys away. He did not like that. I dont support drinking and driving: its either one or the other. Not together. He has not figured that out yet. It worries me but it is out of my control.
THOR114 is offline  
post #10884 of 12665 Old 02-17-2014, 10:21 PM
RikRotorhead
Web Wheeler
 
RikRotorhead's Avatar
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SloCal
Posts: 8,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR114 View Post
My father called me after he was a dui. Wrecked his car into parked cars, was about 3 times legal limit and had racoon eyes which might be an indicator for a headinjury. He called me to tell me he had a dui. I said u can call me from anywhere but a jail. I will come and get u and bring u home. However u call me from a jail i will tell them to up a no bail on u and throw the keys away. He did not like that. I dont support drinking and driving: its either one or the other. Not together. He has not figured that out yet. It worries me but it is out of my control.
You can't fix people.
I lost a four year old sister to a drunk drive when I was 12. My dad nearly killed the man by pounding his head on the concrete so many times. Put the asshat in a coma for two months. My entire family witnessed the killing of my sister when he lost control coming around the corner and hit her on the sidewalk.
So yeah, get behind the wheel intoxicated in front of me and I will pummel your ***. Ask any of my friends. One of them called my bluff on it. Bad decision on his part.
Now there is a huge rise in marijuana use accidents happening since the legalization of it in some states. I will link the AP article if anyone doesn't believe me.
I don't give a flying rats asp what you put into your body until it has an effect on others, especially my family. Don't be stupid. Don't drive under the influence of ANYTHING.
OK enough rant.
Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he doesn't hurt anybody, although he already has hurt you.

Betcha' wish your girlfriend was as dirty as my Jeep!
Zombies hate fast food.
Hang on! This is gunna' be a thrill ride of geriatric proportion!
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline  
post #10885 of 12665 Old 02-17-2014, 10:32 PM
RikRotorhead
Web Wheeler
 
RikRotorhead's Avatar
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SloCal
Posts: 8,981
OK we gotta' get some pics posted in this thread.......

Here's one I took this morning of Matt driving my Chevy Avalanche. He's driven it many times before. It has a button on the door that brings the pedals way up for short people, and the seat electrically raises up pretty high too.
We were on a graded dirt road out in the middle of the desert. The road was straight as an arrow, and at least four lanes wide. He drives my Jeep all the time and it has a stick shift. He's better at driving our backhoe than me by far, has his own quads and dune buggy, rides dirt bikes, and has even operated a mini excavator. He likes machines. Wonder where he gets that?

Name:  photo(122) (Medium).JPG
Views: 79
Size:  41.1 KB

Betcha' wish your girlfriend was as dirty as my Jeep!
Zombies hate fast food.
Hang on! This is gunna' be a thrill ride of geriatric proportion!
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline  
post #10886 of 12665 Old 02-17-2014, 10:32 PM
THOR114
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,124
Sorry to hear about your sis. Incidents like that stick w u for a lifetime. Ja i am that bad that those few times i gave friends over no booze will be served or they sleep over and i secure their vehicles. Maybe bad choice: safe definitely. As for my father: i dont have too high of opinion of him. My adopted parents ( which i adopted) rock. Rocksolid good people i love from all my heart. My real parents dont understand me. Never have. Never will. Thats probably why i love my dogs so much. They r straight forward. Black or white. No shadows of grey trimmed to a selfish convenience.

And: yes i totally agree w the mj probkems. Most people did not know vicodent or however it is spelled is a class 1 narcotic. That means u can get as easy hooked on it like on cocain. ( for example) . And: you can get a dui for driving under the influence of a controlled substance....rant rant....
THOR114 is offline  
post #10887 of 12665 Old 02-17-2014, 10:34 PM
THOR114
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,124
Yeah. Some pics: chocolate covered strawberries: homemade
THOR114 is offline  
post #10888 of 12665 Old 02-17-2014, 10:39 PM
RikRotorhead
Web Wheeler
 
RikRotorhead's Avatar
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SloCal
Posts: 8,981
Another pic... Who knows where this is?
Left to right, my daughter Erika, her friend Maddie, Matthew, and my grandson Nathan.....


Name:  photo(124) (Medium).JPG
Views: 86
Size:  60.4 KB

Betcha' wish your girlfriend was as dirty as my Jeep!
Zombies hate fast food.
Hang on! This is gunna' be a thrill ride of geriatric proportion!
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline  
post #10889 of 12665 Old 02-17-2014, 10:42 PM
RikRotorhead
Web Wheeler
 
RikRotorhead's Avatar
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SloCal
Posts: 8,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR114 View Post
Yeah. Some pics: chocolate covered strawberries: homemade
Those look tasty.

Betcha' wish your girlfriend was as dirty as my Jeep!
Zombies hate fast food.
Hang on! This is gunna' be a thrill ride of geriatric proportion!
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline  
post #10890 of 12665 Old 02-17-2014, 10:43 PM
RikRotorhead
Web Wheeler
 
RikRotorhead's Avatar
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SloCal
Posts: 8,981
Headed to the beach......

Name:  photo(123) (Medium).JPG
Views: 134
Size:  89.5 KB

Betcha' wish your girlfriend was as dirty as my Jeep!
Zombies hate fast food.
Hang on! This is gunna' be a thrill ride of geriatric proportion!
RJC#512
RikRotorhead is offline  
Reply

Tags
photos

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
post your favorite photo of your car... freeunit General Discussion 63 01-10-2016 12:10 PM
Which photo do you like more and why? AlTheKillerr General Discussion 69 09-02-2011 11:07 AM
Post an interesting photo AlTheKillerr General Discussion 11 09-05-2010 12:07 AM
Why can't I post a photo? kstt General Discussion 2 03-18-2004 09:14 AM
Photo Op TellyDSP General Discussion 7 10-20-2003 10:59 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome