Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 675 - JeepForum.com
 163Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #10111 of 12881 Old 11-10-2013, 07:11 AM
dougiee
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo_90xj

We were unloading a ro-ro ferry of the semitrailers. It was a little tight place to pull it out, I was the spotter with the radio. I had to go under the nose of the semi next to it so I could see better, when I came out from under it I got up a bit too early -> *BAM*. Nice and clean cut

It actually hurt much less than I though it would. Didn't even bleed too badly. I didn't even realize I was missing a piece of my hair and skin, until at the doctors appointment where they unwrapped my head the piece fell to the floor This happened almost tooks weeks ago, I took the picture yesterday so it looks a lot better (and smaller) now compared to when it happened. They could even put any stiches there, because there was nothing to stich

Looks like I'm gonna have bald spot on my head from now on
Dam that sucks having a bald spot I'm have one on my left eyebrow it's like bald I had to get staples from when I got ran over by a atv lol

It's a jeep thing...you wouldn't understand :)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10112 of 12881 Old 11-10-2013, 09:05 AM
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo_90xj

We were unloading a ro-ro ferry of the semitrailers. It was a little tight place to pull it out, I was the spotter with the radio. I had to go under the nose of the semi next to it so I could see better, when I came out from under it I got up a bit too early -> *BAM*. Nice and clean cut

It actually hurt much less than I though it would. Didn't even bleed too badly. I didn't even realize I was missing a piece of my hair and skin, until at the doctors appointment where they unwrapped my head the piece fell to the floor This happened almost tooks weeks ago, I took the picture yesterday so it looks a lot better (and smaller) now compared to when it happened. They could even put any stiches there, because there was nothing to stich

Glad nothing more happened. I had a spoon thrown at me by my birth mother and it cut a hole in the skin of the scalp. It bled like crazy. That was in Europe. Ha! I bled thru a towel, then I bled thru a bed sheet till we finally made it to the hospital, we did not had a car and taxicab was to expensive for me to ride in, I we took tram( roll eyes), they said in hospital its bleeding pretty good, but it was small enough to not needing staples. When the doctor asked me what happened I said I fell own the stairs to protect my mother...lol... Funny....!
post #10113 of 12881 Old 11-10-2013, 09:07 AM
S8NNG8
Web Wheeler

1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo_90xj View Post

That sucks, at least you have a good story to go with it. I have two scars above my forehead set off to each side. I rolled my car when I was a teen. Took out the side window, then it whipped my head and took out the windshield. My mom says it's where they removed my devil horns.

D3<!L!>3D
post #10114 of 12881 Old 11-10-2013, 11:06 AM
Jeffro06

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Saw this 10-pointer following a couple of doe's around this morning, while out on a walk about.

Shot with my Canon 7D and 300 f/4 L IS

Member of JGW (Jeff's Gone Wheeling) and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build:

post #10115 of 12881 Old 11-10-2013, 11:45 AM
dougiee
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06
Saw this 10-pointer following a couple of doe's around this morning, while out on a walk about.

Shot with my Canon 7D and 300 f/4 L IS
Dam u should shoot it

post #10116 of 12881 Old 11-10-2013, 12:08 PM
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougiee

Dam u should shoot it
He did: with his camera!
post #10117 of 12881 Old 11-10-2013, 12:24 PM
AnotherRedZj
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor114 View Post

he did: With his camera!
ohhhhhh!

96 ZJ sittin up 6" on 35's with 4:56's and a 12k winch. Cuz...why the hell not!?
post #10118 of 12881 Old 11-10-2013, 01:50 PM
dougiee
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR114

He did: with his camera!
Lmaoo

post #10119 of 12881 Old 11-10-2013, 07:25 PM
AnotherRedZj
1996 ZJ 

New phone test......

Name:  ForumRunner_20131110_202459.png
Views: 114
Size:  71.8 KB

96 ZJ sittin up 6" on 35's with 4:56's and a 12k winch. Cuz...why the hell not!?
post #10120 of 12881 Old 11-10-2013, 08:18 PM
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherRedZj
New phone test......
Which phone did u get?
post #10121 of 12881 Old 11-10-2013, 08:34 PM
AnotherRedZj
1996 ZJ 

HTC one. Kinda familiar, cuz u was still rockin the "evo", but kinda weird. I have to reduce upload size sooo much.

post #10122 of 12881 Old 11-10-2013, 08:38 PM
rebelbowtie
2000 XJ Cherokee 

The EVO 4G and LTE are the worst phones ever made

He's an angel dressed in oilskins; he's a saint in the "Sou'wester,"
He's a pluck as they come, or ever can;
He's a hero born and bred, but it hasn't swelled his head,
For he's just the U.S. Government's hired man.
post #10123 of 12881 Old 11-10-2013, 08:45 PM
AnotherRedZj
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelbowtie View Post
The EVO 4G and LTE are the worst phones ever made
Mine was the O.G. 4g. Not the lte. I never had a single prob with mine for the 3yrs I had it. Butt my wife didn't like hers either, so I won't argue with you. What were your issues with it though?

post #10124 of 12881 Old 11-10-2013, 08:59 PM
rebelbowtie
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherRedZj

Mine was the O.G. 4g. Not the lte. I never had a single prob with mine for the 3yrs I had it. Butt my wife didn't like hers either, so I won't argue with you. What were your issues with it though?
**** battery life, complicated root process, archaic OS with no factory support or upgrades, crappy camera that always under exposes pictures, slow, constant reboots, built on outdated WiMAX technology that crashed and burned before Sprint could even realize what happened.

Even with brand new 1400mA batteries I could kill the battery in like an hour if I used it intensely. Don't forget the dreaded T spot or the light leaking through the left side of the screen if the back light was turned up too high.

He's an angel dressed in oilskins; he's a saint in the "Sou'wester,"
He's a pluck as they come, or ever can;
He's a hero born and bred, but it hasn't swelled his head,
For he's just the U.S. Government's hired man.
post #10125 of 12881 Old 11-10-2013, 09:14 PM
AnotherRedZj
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelbowtie View Post

**** battery life, complicated root process, archaic OS with no factory support or upgrades, crappy camera that always under exposes pictures, slow, constant reboots, built on outdated WiMAX technology that crashed and burned before Sprint could even realize what happened.

Even with brand new 1400mA batteries I could kill the battery in like an hour if I used it intensely. Don't forget the dreaded T spot or the light leaking through the left side of the screen if the back light was turned up too high.
Sounds like mostly stuff I wouldn't notice really. 'cept Battery life. Mine was fine.......unless I was streaming music and using the web (network, or WiFi) then I'd get 4 or 5 hrs max!

This phone us already a pain to text with

.........STOP CORRECTING ME!!! AHHHHHHH

Tags
photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.