Playstation vs xbox - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Playstation vs xbox

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-25-2013, 09:29 AM   #106
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_ View Post

You know why you don't feed a stray animal? It'll never go away if you do.

Besides, we ll know you're itching for a PS4.

I'm sure I'll eventually get both, but I'll start with the PS4. Naughty Dog has made Playstation the king of exclusives.
Like I said. I may or may not end up getting both. It'll definitely be xbox first cause of all my buddies and I might get a ps4 so I can play gran turismo and uncharted.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2013, 09:33 AM   #107
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

I work electronics at walmart and it's a never ending console war there lol. I was reading this article from a developer for activision saying that no one has even reached playstations limits yet and comparing the two playstation has better graphics. Also games that a cross system between Xbox and ps3 will have the same fps and blah blah because if they made it with really good graphics and pushing ps3s limits the Xbox couldn't do it so they make them for Xbox specs and the same specs for the ps3 saves the developers time.. Just look at grand turismo compared to forza it's funny lol. And of course PC will be better then both one thing is that PC moniters can go way beyond 1080p.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2013, 09:34 AM   #108
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post

Like I said. I may or may not end up getting both. It'll definitely be xbox first cause of all my buddies and I might get a ps4 so I can play gran turismo and uncharted.
Also lbp is a sorta fun game Lol I'm dead serous I have both
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2013, 09:40 AM   #109
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

Also lbp is a sorta fun game Lol I'm dead serous I have both
Metal Gear 5 has some of the best graphics I've seen on a console. However since the new one is no longer an exclusive which it has been for years I won't buy the new one. I bet it will look amazing on pc tho

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
ZB_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2013, 05:32 PM   #110
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post
no they didn't they wanted to get them out before xmas so they sold a already broken product. Which is terrible id rather have a company take time and know the products failure rate is low.
Clearly you know nothing about business then.

The consoles actually weren't so much faulty in design, it was more to do with the lead-free solder that was used (which is why re-balling with the proper solder fixed the problem more often than not.) The GPU did run a little warm though, which contributed to the solder's accelerated failure. MS knew about the chip issue, but not the solder until well after the fact.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2013, 06:17 PM   #111
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Lesson learned. I would hope that with all the r and d over the past 4 years problems like that are gone with the next gem consoles.

I'm looking forward to e3 so we all can get a glimpse of what the new systems are capable of. I saw the Battlefield 4 trailer and it looks amazing.
I hope to see more developers take advantage of the superior ps4.

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
Unread 05-27-2013, 10:00 AM   #112
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

If I do buy one of these systems, it will be a ps4. I'm basing my decision off the article.

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/30610/...zBCPxHGKJD0.99

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2013, 10:07 AM   #113
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budke
If I do buy one of these systems, it will be a ps4. I'm basing my decision off the article.

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/30610/...zBCPxHGKJD0.99
It's not that I'm , I just dont agree with the largest company in the world ran by the richest man in the world collecting my data and storing it in some database. Then in turn selling it to advertisers to market products to me or WORLD DOMINATION/MIND CONTROL!!!! Bwahaha

Unread 05-27-2013, 10:24 AM   #114
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ View Post
It's not that I'm , I just dont agree with the largest company in the world ran by the richest man in the world collecting my data and storing it in some database. Then in turn selling it to advertisers to market products to me or WORLD DOMINATION/MIND CONTROL!!!! Bwahaha
I'm not that paranoid, but I am a little bit. I don't place entire trust in our govt. and am kinda weary about it. I don't want something that is always listening and is always watching. Also, just like you, don't want my picture and info stored and sold to other people. Plus, they may never delete that stuff. You could say something and 10 years from now it might come up in a court case and get you arrested for a murder you never committed.

Colbert 2016!
Unread 05-27-2013, 10:31 AM   #115
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budke View Post

I'm not that paranoid, but I am a little bit. I don't place entire trust in our govt. and am kinda weary about it. I don't want something that is always listening and is always watching. Also, just like you, don't want my picture and info stored and sold to other people. Plus, they may never delete that stuff. You could say something and 10 years from now it might come up in a court case and get you arrested for a murder you never committed.
So do you put tape over the front facing camera on your cell phone? (given that you have one) I mean. It could always be watching you.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2013, 10:34 AM   #116
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

1) Bill Gates hasn't had anything to do with Microsoft for some time now, he's just chairman.

2) How do the Germans know more about the One's features than anybody else, and why aren't other countries complaining? Did they get secret info that the rest of the world didn't? Germany loves to freak out over stuff like this and ban anything and everything they can. It's seriously disconcerting how easily people are swallowing this monitoring bull-****. At the very worst, there is going to be an opt-out for it. It's not like the current Kinect can't do the exact same thing (minus the fancy IR readings) right now, and no one seems too worried about it. Slaves to the media...

Unread 05-27-2013, 10:36 AM   #117
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
So do you put tape over the front facing camera on your cell phone? (given that you have one) I mean. It could always be watching you.
If they want to watch me for the 5 minutes I use my phone, then have at it.
95% of the time my phone is either in my pocket, face down on my dresser, or up against my head.

Colbert 2016!
Unread 05-27-2013, 10:37 AM   #118
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipJ View Post
1) Bill Gates hasn't had anything to do with Microsoft for some time now, he's just chairman.

2) How do the Germans know more about the One's features than anybody else, and why aren't other countries complaining? Did they get secret info that the rest of the world didn't? Germany loves to freak out over stuff like this and ban anything and everything they can. It's seriously disconcerting how easily people are swallowing this monitoring bull-****. At the very worst, there is going to be an opt-out for it. It's not like the current Kinect can't do the exact same thing (minus the fancy IR readings) right now, and no one seems too worried about it. Slaves to the media...
If you get really worried about it, you can unplug the Kinect camera.

Well, I guess you could just unplug the new xbox also.

Colbert 2016!
Unread 05-27-2013, 10:40 AM   #119
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Don't even have to do that, there's an 'OFF' option in the dash controls.

Unread 05-27-2013, 10:48 AM   #120
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipJ View Post
Don't even have to do that, there's an 'OFF' option in the dash controls.
That doesn't mean it turns it 'OFF'.

Colbert 2016!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.