Playstation vs xbox - Page 78 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Playstation vs xbox

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 10-01-2013, 06:59 PM   #1156
esad_b
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ View Post
I've been online maybe twice in solo only, definitely needs some work to make it work, but once it's fixed it looks to be pretty amazing

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Well just got online.. raced Lamar and then picked up some drugs for some dude.. Now I am at the screen where it like loads but it's not going anywhere. Am i supposed to be doing something?

--- 2.5L | 5SPD | 31" Goodyear Authority A/T | Ramsey 8000 Winch | Rubicon Rocker Guards ---
My Progress Page
esad_b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2013, 07:42 AM   #1157
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

GTAO is basically in beta stage. Biggest game of all time, biggest problems of all time lol

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
ZB_WJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2013, 11:26 AM   #1158
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ View Post
GTAO is basically in beta stage. Biggest game of all time, biggest problems of all time lol

I can't wait for the dlcs I like how you can pick up any trailer with a semi lol unno why its just a cool little add on
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2013, 11:30 AM   #1159
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah GTAO barely works. They had 5 years to get it right for the biggest game in years and this crap happens haha.
Unread 10-02-2013, 01:12 PM   #1160
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Once it's Ironed out it will change the way mp games are made. I just hope they have GTAO relase on next gen in a few years. It has a lot of next gen features already and I at least am excited for their next gen release, whatever it may be

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
Unread 10-02-2013, 02:05 PM   #1161
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
Yeah GTAO barely works. They had 5 years to get it right for the biggest game in years and this crap happens haha.
Its most likely the servers going from just the devs on it to having millions of people pooling into it at once give it a couple days and it'll smooth itself out
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2013, 02:49 PM   #1162
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

I robbed 3 gas stations on my lunch break GTAO, I was like "PUT THE MONEY IN THE ****ING BAG NOW!!!!" and "THINK ABOUT YOUR FAMILY MOTHER ****ER!!!"

This **** is gonna be insane

Unread 10-02-2013, 04:30 PM   #1163
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Update

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/...atest-Updates-

Ps3 should be good to go

Unread 10-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #1164
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Confirmed it is working on ps3. On invite only, if any one is getting on I'll send you an invite or message me and I'll invite you
Mizzou_Madman

Unread 10-02-2013, 06:28 PM   #1165
esad_b
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I wish they fix the damage caused by vehicles in GTA 5.. Honestly its ridiculous hitting a vehicle at high speed only for it no to move at all..
--- 2.5L | 5SPD | 31" Goodyear Authority A/T | Ramsey 8000 Winch | Rubicon Rocker Guards ---
My Progress Page
Unread 10-02-2013, 06:33 PM   #1166
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by esad_b
I wish they fix the damage caused by vehicles in GTA 5.. Honestly its ridiculous hitting a vehicle at high speed only for it no to move at all..
That's the Midnight Club LA.

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2013, 06:36 PM   #1167
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Physics take a lot of CPU time to calculate; you add more to it and you have to take performance or design away from something else. It's not something that can be 'fixed.' It is the way it is for a reason, which is hardware limitations.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2013, 07:15 PM   #1168
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

I like it. Some cars are more prone to wheel stick, sports and super cars.

Unread 10-02-2013, 07:29 PM   #1169
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

GTAO, I played for a few hours last night and year are my first impressions.

I feel like anytime I try and do a mission It spams everyone on my friends list.

It's kinda cool I can call any if my friends even playing story on the in game cell phone for $10.

Still has some bugs but its 100x smoother than yesterday

Unread 10-03-2013, 02:05 PM   #1170
esad_b
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Any of you bros have a spare 360 hdd kicking around? I have a 20gb (stock) and attached a 16gb USB external drive. I think the thing is dying or something as the load times are horrendous and yet it passed that xbox360 test for it to be used as a storage device.

With BF4 around the corner, I am thinking a minimum of 60gb, if not 120 will be required. Who can help!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipJ View Post
Physics take a lot of CPU time to calculate; you add more to it and you have to take performance or design away from something else. It's not something that can be 'fixed.' It is the way it is for a reason, which is hardware limitations.
Well not persay fixed, but I'm sure it can be tweaked. Previous games released where weapon damage was unfair etc.. and then they release a patch and it get's balanced. Same thing would require this to be done, where if I ram a car at 100mph the car will move and not stand there.
My Progress Page

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.