Playstation vs xbox - Page 54 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Playstation vs xbox

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineHalloween Savings to die for!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 08-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #796
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ
Went ahead and got my first year of ps+, got Saints Row 3 for free. BF3 is free on there too

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Just gonna wait until I get the ps4 integrated into my whole system then maybe ps+.

DJs99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #797
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

I was surprised the free games I got on ps+(when psn went down after then hack) wernt on my download list.

edit: I changed names, they were on my old username

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
ZB_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2013, 10:25 AM   #798
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJs99TJ View Post
Just gonna wait until I get the ps4 integrated into my whole system then maybe ps+.
I figured I might as well now. That way I'm not having to renew every year around Christmas time. Although... I could have asked for it as a gift. Didn't think of that lol

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
Unread 08-09-2013, 03:11 PM   #799
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Just traded in the 360 slim Reach Edition with 250g hd for $160 at GameStop, sold the couple games I had for it to a bud for $65... I only paid $110 off Craig's list! SCORE! Ps4 & several release titles now all paid off!
Unread 08-10-2013, 08:20 AM   #800
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJs99TJ View Post
Just traded in the 360 slim Reach Edition with 250g hd for $160 at GameStop, sold the couple games I had for it to a bud for $65... I only paid $110 off Craig's list! SCORE! Ps4 & several release titles now all paid off!
What games did you get?

Unread 08-10-2013, 08:23 AM   #801
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

I hope they do this for PS4 also. This is the reason I've been holding off on any new releases that are on next gen.

imageuploadedbyag-free1376144572.986776.jpg

Unread 08-10-2013, 06:06 PM   #802
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ

What games did you get?

Destiny, CoD ghosts, Watch Dogs, Bf4.
Unread 08-12-2013, 04:54 PM   #803
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Xbox 180 2.0

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/08/12...ct-to-function

Unread 08-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #804
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ View Post
It was bound to happen and I'm glad it did. Now all the tin foil hat wearing idiots can shut up

The new video M$ put out going over the new controller is nice, it looks SOOOO good. haha

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-12-2013, 10:50 PM   #805
Randonexplosion
Trailer Queen

1988 YJ Wrangler 

The thing that bugs me is all of the people that are praising M$ for pulling a 180 and saying that Sony doesn't have anything on them now. Microsoft wised up, but where is the love for doing it right the first time? I guess the addage is true, "its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission"

August YJOTM

Exiled Offroad - Colorado
Randonexplosion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2013, 12:13 AM   #806
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

A look at the controller. I personally don't like Major Nelson but it's a good video going over the new XBONE controller.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 08-13-2013, 04:49 AM   #807
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randonexplosion
The thing that bugs me is all of the people that are praising M$ for pulling a 180 and saying that Sony doesn't have anything on them now. Microsoft wised up, but where is the love for doing it right the first time? I guess the addage is true, "its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission"
This. "Hey Microsoft realized how ****ing stupid they are! Take that Sony!" Wha..?

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2013, 09:51 AM   #808
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

MS has ruined their reputation for me. Nice to see them try but its too little too late. Still wont be buying it.

You know they had to change it in light of the Snowden whistleblowing. If he would have kept quiet about Microsoft I guarantee they would still try and stick the spy box in your home. It just goes I show, they would if they could.

And as far as tin foil, Edward Snowden really confirmed everyone's suspicions on their privacy online. It's not being paranoid, when it's actually true. I would rather wear a tin foil hat than tin foil glasses that blind you from the truth of what is happening.

Unread 08-13-2013, 11:51 AM   #809
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Just isn't something I give a **** about. I have nothing to hide therefore I don't care. Our country is changing and for the worst and I'm not OK with it but not much us average civilians can do about it.

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 08-13-2013, 11:58 AM   #810
bhikku
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
Just isn't something I give a **** about. I have nothing to hide therefore I don't care. Our country is changing and for the worst and I'm not OK with it but not much us average civilians can do about it.
this x1000. if the government really wants to watch me play gta in my boxers then it's their issue.
Utah Jeep Crew #152
US Navy 04-08
bhikku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.