Playstation vs xbox - Page 163 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Playstation vs xbox

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 08-12-2014, 06:42 PM   #2431
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Holy crap. The P.T. demo is a teaser for a new Silent Hill...being produced by Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro...starring Norman Reedus (Daryl from The Walking Dead.)

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-12-2014, 06:44 PM   #2432
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipJ
Holy crap. The P.T. demo is a teaser for a new Silent Hill...being produced by Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro...starring Norman Reedus (Daryl from The Walking Dead.)
NO BULL! I just downloaded it and I didn't know what it was, but it was free. Can't wait to play it, silent hill always creeped me out

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
ZB_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2014, 10:51 AM   #2433
BonesWK
Web Wheeler

2006 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ View Post
NO BULL! I just downloaded it and I didn't know what it was, but it was free. Can't wait to play it, silent hill always creeped me out
I was about to DL it but after looking it up I'm a little afraid to get it and play it.
If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
BonesWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2014, 07:38 AM   #2434
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

It's pretty damn weird. I don't want to spoil, but I had some problems with it so I'll just give a tip for anyone playing. If you're stuck in a "loop" make sure to look at all objects in the area. Usually you have to find a clue to progress. I've played it twice and it was different both times. I suggest playing it in the dark with a headset ��

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
Unread 08-15-2014, 12:48 PM   #2435
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Haven't seen anyone talking about the new share play

"Sony has confirmed with GameSpot that Share Play users will be limited to 60 minutes per session. There's no limit on the number of times you can use Share Play, meaning you can conceivably start Share Play up again and continue playing."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4.../1100-6421730/

Unread 08-16-2014, 11:08 AM   #2436
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone else think advanced warfare looks like every other cod but with jet packs and different hit markers?

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2014, 01:07 PM   #2437
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyvanwie
Anyone else think advanced warfare looks like every other cod but with jet packs and different hit markers?
At least it's a CoD... I thought Titanfall was like every other cod but with robots.
DJs99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2014, 01:29 PM   #2438
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJs99TJ
At least it's a CoD... I thought Titanfall was like every other cod but with robots.
I just hope it's more like the original cods with decent spawns, balanced weapons, etc. but it doesn't seem that way.

YouTube has kind of ruined cod by making best class videos and videos of people going 100-6 laying down with an LMG /rant

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2014, 01:26 AM   #2439
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Soooo I played P.T. When I was in a party with a few other buddies, we were all playing it. Well we all yelled like hell when you met that special person. hahah Scared the **** out of me.
Unread 08-18-2014, 09:40 AM   #2440
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport
Soooo I played P.T. When I was in a party with a few other buddies, we were all playing it. Well we all yelled like hell when you met that special person. hahah Scared the **** out of me.
Ya I still haven't finished itlol

Unread 08-18-2014, 11:21 AM   #2441
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ View Post
Ya I still haven't finished itlol
Yea. My bud finished it and said that was really the only scary part but they say its spontaneous so every experience is different.
Unread 08-18-2014, 03:40 PM   #2442
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

I liked it because I'm like, dammit this game is glitched, it's just the same thing over and over. The same hallway over and oveeee HOLLLLYYYY SHEEETTTTT DAT HO DONE JUMPED OUT.

I couldn't figure out the last puzzle to get to the end, gonna delete the save file and start over, because I've seen people with multicolored strobing flashlights and I never got that.

Just on my last link on psshare. It allows anyone of your friends join in your game and take the controls for the game up to an hour. That's pretty sweet if I want to try a game before I buy. It also allows coop as far as I know

Unread 08-19-2014, 07:09 AM   #2443
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

And the xbox one scuf controllers have landed. Why don't they do ps4 controllers?

So the repetitive was planned, what about the screen glitching - intentional?
Unread 08-19-2014, 07:42 AM   #2444
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJs99TJ
And the xbox one scuf controllers have landed. Why don't they do ps4 controllers? So the repetitive was planned, what about the screen glitching - intentional?
Correction, they do for ps4... I just never hear about them like I do for xbox. $150...
Unread 08-19-2014, 08:19 AM   #2445
BonesWK
Web Wheeler

2006 WK 

I'm kind of excited about this game, I think I remember seeing something about it last year but totally forgot about it. The concept is cool I just hope it delivers
The Crew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtctjK4hLMw
If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
BonesWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.