Playstation vs xbox - Page 125 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Playstation vs xbox

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Oconee Offroad Sales Tech are Available To Help!Zone Offroad Body and Suspension Lift Kits, Brackets, Disc

Unread 03-02-2014, 04:40 PM   #1861
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Worst case scenario I don't like it, I'd play it for a month, sell it for $450 and make $40 and my money back.

The only thing that irks me about the bundle is that it's a digital download. So that means it would be tied to my gamer tag and wouldn't have any resale value.

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
ZB_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-02-2014, 04:43 PM   #1862
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

They're in stock everywhere here. I don't see why anyone would be a used one.

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-03-2014, 06:25 AM   #1863
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

I know, I see them in every store I go in. I see ps4s every now and then, but now it's tax season most places don't have any. I want to check out the xbox one features, I mean I can read about them and stuff but playing it first hand will let me know what's good and bad about it. I know one thing I won't like, the load times. I will say this about the ps4 so far, loads quick, looks great, network sucks and chat quality is horrible.

I'll also get Forza. Haven't ever played a Forza, last time I owned an xbox it was an Xbox. Don't really know what other games I would like on Xbone

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
Unread 03-03-2014, 07:24 PM   #1864
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

I'm on the quest to not pay out of pocket for this Xbox one. So far I have $190 in best buy gift cards, $70 from selling Black Flag and KillZone. Got another $80 from old ps3 games (May try and trade them into BB for more)

That's $340 so far, only $200 more to go. Got my k and n intake on CL for $175 so hopefully that sells soon.

Unread 03-04-2014, 02:40 AM   #1865
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

You'll probably like the XB1 once the new update drops March 11th that fixes a lot of things (just user friendly stuff mostly that should have been there from launch).

I can't say I'm unhappy with mine although I wish I paid attention when signing up for the update preview program because now I cant chat with my buddies on XB1 until the 11th. So now I've just been playing GTA and NHL 14 on 360 and ****.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2014, 05:35 AM   #1866
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Sport, what do you know about "home systems" and sharing games/Xbl membership across xbox ones?

Unread 03-04-2014, 11:02 AM   #1867
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ View Post
Sport, what do you know about "home systems" and sharing games/Xbl membership across xbox ones?

That I don't know much about. Never read up on those features. Sorry man.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 03-04-2014, 11:20 AM   #1868
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

It took me 2 hours to load a game this past weekend. I also found the one can't chat w the 360... I didn't hook it up through the cable box so a lot of features I'm sure I'm not using.
DJs99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2014, 11:32 AM   #1869
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJs99TJ View Post
It took me 2 hours to load a game this past weekend. I also found the one can't chat w the 360... I didn't hook it up through the cable box so a lot of features I'm sure I'm not using.
The fact that the One couldnt chat with 360 has been around since launch and even before that. Cross platform chat with the One and 360 would be difficult considering both systems use two different systems of processing voice chat IIRC

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 03-04-2014, 11:47 AM   #1870
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport
The fact that the One couldnt chat with 360 has been around since launch and even before that. Cross platform chat with the One and 360 would be difficult considering both systems use two different systems of processing voice chat IIRC
And it doesn't help that I don't know anybody who owns a one yet... I really wanna see how Titanfall is as it's the first true next gen title. Thief is just a horrible game so I can't judge by that, lol! The headset is 100x better than the ps4 chat headset.
Unread 03-04-2014, 01:08 PM   #1871
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Told you not to open that game DJ

Unread 03-04-2014, 01:26 PM   #1872
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ
Told you not to open that game DJ
Yeah, it was bad. Smh
Unread 03-04-2014, 02:21 PM   #1873
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Sold old ps3 games for $85 on craigslist. That's about $192 I've paid out of pocket so far. Got to sell some more stuff, but almost there with a week to go.

In went to best buy to preorder the TF bundle and they didn't know what it was and told me to just order online. This is after they priced 13 ps3 games for $36. They priced black ops 2 lower than black ops 1 for some reason. I hate best buy

Unread 03-04-2014, 04:19 PM   #1874
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
I can't say I'm unhappy with mine although I wish I paid attention when signing up for the update preview program because now I cant chat with my buddies on XB1 until the 11th.
That's been a thing since the 360 previews, too. They're almost never worth signing up for because some of the upgrade features alienate you from the rest of the LIVE until everyone else gets the official roll-out.

In PS4 news, Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition is out today on PS+ for free. Not a bad little title if you liked the hidden arcade game in Black Ops, plus it has local and online co-op.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2014, 04:34 PM   #1875
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

I liked it on ps3, so I'll be downloading. Good to see more couch co op games coming out. Now I've sold all my games I need as many free ones to kill time til the 11th. Just hoping it doesn't take hours to set up the xbox one and download the game.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.