Playstation vs xbox - Page 117 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Playstation vs xbox

Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 01-09-2014, 03:03 PM   #1741
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepwrangler97 View Post

That's all blk ops hc ctf turned into eventually as well...which was/is my favorite fps...when not spawn killing

Sent by a messenger bird
Spawn campers are easy to kill and its easy to get out of spawn traps lol it is however quite annoying. My clan only spawn traps when the other team is saying **** we mostly do it to get them to back out. Most people that do talk a lot of **** are the people that bought the game with their welfare check or squeekers

xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2014, 03:06 PM   #1742
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex
Spawn campers are easy to kill and its easy to get out of spawn traps lol it is however quite annoying. My clan only spawn traps when the other team is saying **** we mostly do it to get them to back out. Most people that do talk a lot of **** are the people that bought the game with their welfare check or squeekers
Lmao!
DJs99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2014, 03:24 PM   #1743
jeepwrangler97
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex View Post

I haven't played with a clan in a while...but we wouldn't spawn kill em...unless they started it & we needed to put them in their place haha.

It's hard to break a spawn camp if you're playing solo & all the spawns are locked...but playing with a good clan, it's not much worry

Sent by a messenger bird
jeepwrangler97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-10-2014, 04:26 PM   #1744
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Bioshock: Infinite & Dmc are going to be free this month on PS+ if anyone's interested. Both scored well but I have yet to play them. Just throwing it out there.
Unread 01-13-2014, 11:49 AM   #1745
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

I see DmC on the store, but not Bioshock: infinite yet. Borderlands 2 is on there though. I played DmC when it came out a long time ago, redone loading for nostalgia

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
ZB_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2014, 02:04 PM   #1746
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Bioshock releases Tuesday (tomo) - should be good!
Unread 01-18-2014, 05:53 PM   #1747
WhtJeep
2008 WK 

How does PS get those awesome games for free. Xbox gets Lara croft top down shooter
Originally Posted by cresso
Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it's a 35
XboxGT - The Mad Med1c
WhtJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-18-2014, 06:16 PM   #1748
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhtJeep
How does PS get those awesome games for free. Xbox gets Lara croft top down shooter
Because its better

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-19-2014, 08:44 AM   #1749
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Playstation has been doing it a lot longer. Ps+ has been around for years and xbox just started last year to try and keep up

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
Unread 01-19-2014, 08:49 AM   #1750
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyvanwie
Because its better
Well said!
Unread 01-19-2014, 10:46 AM   #1751
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Has anyone upgraded hard drives yet? Picking up a ps4 now as was looking to throw a 1tb drive in it, then the idea of a hybrid drive came up
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-19-2014, 11:02 AM   #1752
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead
Has anyone upgraded hard drives yet? Picking up a ps4 now as was looking to throw a 1tb drive in it, then the idea of a hybrid drive came up
No, but why not try hooking it up to an external drive? Enjoy it!!!
Unread 01-19-2014, 11:08 AM   #1753
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Ps4 won't work with external HDD. From testimonials on upgrading to hybrid or even solid state drives, I would just go with a standard HDD.

Installing a SSD decreased loading times on Reaogun from like 20 seconds to like 10 seconds. IMO I would rather save the 3-400 dollars and have a 1tb standard HDD. But it is really easy to install a bigger hard drive. Better to do it before you have a full drive, that you would need to redownload everything. Start with a 1tb so you have enough space would be smart if you have the funds

Unread 01-19-2014, 11:17 AM   #1754
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I haven't given much thought to it yet about upgrading. Oh that sucks! Ya can hook them up to a ps3 but not a ps4!
Unread 01-19-2014, 11:28 AM   #1755
Ironhead
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ View Post
Ps4 won't work with external HDD. From testimonials on upgrading to hybrid or even solid state drives, I would just go with a standard HDD.

Installing a SSD decreased loading times on Reaogun from like 20 seconds to like 10 seconds. IMO I would rather save the 3-400 dollars and have a 1tb standard HDD. But it is really easy to install a bigger hard drive. Better to do it before you have a full drive, that you would need to redownload everything. Start with a 1tb so you have enough space would be smart if you have the funds
Was looking at $75 for a standard hdd or $105 for a hybrid hdd, seems like the hybrid has almost the same rates as a ssd when used in a ps4
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.