Playstation vs xbox - Page 114 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Playstation vs xbox

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 11-28-2013, 03:24 PM   #1696
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
I'm going to buy a Xb1 since most of my buddy's will be buying them soon. I could care less about all the features. I wish you could get a stripped down one with no frills just to play games and that's it
I didn't really care about the features either. I thought voice control was stupid and that the whole TV passthrough thing was dumb as well. I use both almost everytime I use my box now. Being able to switch to TV almost instantly without dealing with a remote or switching inputs is great.

The voice control is pretty cool, like if something boss happens in BF4, I can just say "xbox, record that" and it will record the last 30 seconds of what happend.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2013, 11:59 PM   #1697
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Borderlands 2 and Grid 2 free on ps plus in December

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
ZB_WJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2013, 03:32 AM   #1698
89xjchris
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I never got into those games for some reason they just didn't excite me.
can we just keep our ****ing comments to ourselves about whats a jeep and what isnt. Whether you like it or not its a jeep and he's on jeepforum. Jeeps are like boobs, some are big, some are small, some look fake and some look real, but they are still boobs so get the **** over it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradyman1 View Post
Use duct tape. That always quiets the lady's down when they start kicking and screaming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterdad View Post
And remember, anything that is camo is not gay.
89xjchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2013, 09:49 AM   #1699
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Can't ***** about free

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
Unread 11-29-2013, 10:53 AM   #1700
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ
Borderlands 2 and Grid 2 free on ps plus in December
I'd consider some BL2... Pretty solid game w awesome coop!
DJs99TJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2013, 10:59 AM   #1701
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

I usually download every game that comes out for ps+, then cancel it. That way it stays in my account forever and can install it anytime

Unread 11-29-2013, 11:14 AM   #1702
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Yep, same thing with Xbox. Just queue it to download, it will flag as being 'purchased' on your account and then you can d/l it whenever.

******* europe PS4 release is killing the servers. Took all morning to even get on the PS store to redeem my $30 12-month PS+ code.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2013, 12:27 PM   #1703
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

I forgot EU got their ps4s today. Maybe there will be more than 10,000 players on Ghosts now

Unread 11-29-2013, 12:37 PM   #1704
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

It was so nice playing late at night & being able to understand 90% of the players... Oh well!

Black Friday deal... 1 year ps+ on psn 29.95! Score!
DJs99TJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2013, 01:06 PM   #1705
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Can't wait to hear some of the Brits on twitch, theu crack me up when they're drunk

Unread 11-29-2013, 01:10 PM   #1706
jeepwrangler97
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Haha, when I was at school, my roommate & I always knew it was late when everyone we played was English.

Although...one semester I only got to play between 6am-10am east coast & I almost only played with English kids

Sent by a messenger bird
jeepwrangler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2013, 01:27 PM   #1707
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepwrangler97 View Post
Haha, when I was at school, my roommate & I always knew it was late when everyone we played was English.

Although...one semester I only got to play between 6am-10am east coast & I almost only played with English kids

Sent by a messenger bird
I liked playing at night/early morning I remember when I played mw2 I one played it for 49 hours straight then slept a whole day lol but nights is much better a lot better seemed easier to and English kids are funny when they get pissed off that I just fakie 360 quickscoped them from across the map. Fun times miss them days
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2013, 11:09 AM   #1708
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

How's the battery life on the Xbone controllers? I like the DS4 but the battery life is straight up laughable; it's like 6-8 hours at best and you can't turn the stupid LED off without taking it apart and disconnecting a cable. My 360 controller lasts about 35-40 hours under regular use on rechargeable Energizer batteries.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2013, 11:29 AM   #1709
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipJ View Post
How's the battery life on the Xbone controllers? I like the DS4 but the battery life is straight up laughable; it's like 6-8 hours at best and you can't turn the stupid LED off without taking it apart and disconnecting a cable. My 360 controller lasts about 35-40 hours under regular use on rechargeable Energizer batteries.
I have the play and charge pack for my XB1 controller and without having timed it, I'd have to guess a good 24 hours or so of use before it completely dies. That's just a guess since I haven't timed. Could be more or less.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #1710
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

My controller stays charged. Gota few USB and wall chargers close by. But yeah, it's annoying. Like I have to plug it in every night.

On a brighter note
I know this is just a demo and not gameplay, but this looks amazing. I've been fooled by demo videos before, but from what I've see so far this game
Looks amazing

YouTube (Short URL)
?start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.