Playstation vs xbox - Page 114 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Playstation vs xbox

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 11-28-2013, 04:24 PM   #1696
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
I'm going to buy a Xb1 since most of my buddy's will be buying them soon. I could care less about all the features. I wish you could get a stripped down one with no frills just to play games and that's it
I didn't really care about the features either. I thought voice control was stupid and that the whole TV passthrough thing was dumb as well. I use both almost everytime I use my box now. Being able to switch to TV almost instantly without dealing with a remote or switching inputs is great.

The voice control is pretty cool, like if something boss happens in BF4, I can just say "xbox, record that" and it will record the last 30 seconds of what happend.

Unread 11-29-2013, 12:59 AM   #1697
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Borderlands 2 and Grid 2 free on ps plus in December

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
ZB_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-29-2013, 04:32 AM   #1698
89xjchris
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I never got into those games for some reason they just didn't excite me.
can we just keep our ****ing comments to ourselves about whats a jeep and what isnt. Whether you like it or not its a jeep and he's on jeepforum. Jeeps are like boobs, some are big, some are small, some look fake and some look real, but they are still boobs so get the **** over it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradyman1 View Post
Use duct tape. That always quiets the lady's down when they start kicking and screaming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterdad View Post
And remember, anything that is camo is not gay.
89xjchris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-29-2013, 10:49 AM   #1699
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Can't ***** about free

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
Unread 11-29-2013, 11:53 AM   #1700
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ
Borderlands 2 and Grid 2 free on ps plus in December
I'd consider some BL2... Pretty solid game w awesome coop!
DJs99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-29-2013, 11:59 AM   #1701
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

I usually download every game that comes out for ps+, then cancel it. That way it stays in my account forever and can install it anytime

Unread 11-29-2013, 12:14 PM   #1702
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Yep, same thing with Xbox. Just queue it to download, it will flag as being 'purchased' on your account and then you can d/l it whenever.

******* europe PS4 release is killing the servers. Took all morning to even get on the PS store to redeem my $30 12-month PS+ code.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-29-2013, 01:27 PM   #1703
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

I forgot EU got their ps4s today. Maybe there will be more than 10,000 players on Ghosts now

Unread 11-29-2013, 01:37 PM   #1704
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

It was so nice playing late at night & being able to understand 90% of the players... Oh well!

Black Friday deal... 1 year ps+ on psn 29.95! Score!
DJs99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-29-2013, 02:06 PM   #1705
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Can't wait to hear some of the Brits on twitch, theu crack me up when they're drunk

Unread 11-29-2013, 02:10 PM   #1706
jeepwrangler97
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Haha, when I was at school, my roommate & I always knew it was late when everyone we played was English.

Although...one semester I only got to play between 6am-10am east coast & I almost only played with English kids

Sent by a messenger bird
jeepwrangler97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-29-2013, 02:27 PM   #1707
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepwrangler97 View Post
Haha, when I was at school, my roommate & I always knew it was late when everyone we played was English.

Although...one semester I only got to play between 6am-10am east coast & I almost only played with English kids

Sent by a messenger bird
I liked playing at night/early morning I remember when I played mw2 I one played it for 49 hours straight then slept a whole day lol but nights is much better a lot better seemed easier to and English kids are funny when they get pissed off that I just fakie 360 quickscoped them from across the map. Fun times miss them days
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2013, 12:09 PM   #1708
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

How's the battery life on the Xbone controllers? I like the DS4 but the battery life is straight up laughable; it's like 6-8 hours at best and you can't turn the stupid LED off without taking it apart and disconnecting a cable. My 360 controller lasts about 35-40 hours under regular use on rechargeable Energizer batteries.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2013, 12:29 PM   #1709
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipJ View Post
How's the battery life on the Xbone controllers? I like the DS4 but the battery life is straight up laughable; it's like 6-8 hours at best and you can't turn the stupid LED off without taking it apart and disconnecting a cable. My 360 controller lasts about 35-40 hours under regular use on rechargeable Energizer batteries.
I have the play and charge pack for my XB1 controller and without having timed it, I'd have to guess a good 24 hours or so of use before it completely dies. That's just a guess since I haven't timed. Could be more or less.
Unread 12-09-2013, 09:43 PM   #1710
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

My controller stays charged. Gota few USB and wall chargers close by. But yeah, it's annoying. Like I have to plug it in every night.

On a brighter note
I know this is just a demo and not gameplay, but this looks amazing. I've been fooled by demo videos before, but from what I've see so far this game
Looks amazing

YouTube (Short URL)
?start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.