Playstation vs xbox - Page 103 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Playstation vs xbox

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 11-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #1531
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJs99TJ View Post
In all seriousness I hope THEY go without major incident! At some point an xbone will be an option. And I think we all deserve a decent reliable system finally.
They had 8 years so they better be flawless

xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 12:59 AM   #1532
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Mine runs fine and has basically been on since it came out.

If anyone is having trouble with cod, delete the download and upload, then redownload and it worked for me.

NFS is like GTAV with out shooting and with spike strips and emps

Cod mp has to be the most generic menus and load outs I've seen. They really need to update their engine.

Killzone has been awesome. I love the warzone, it's like tdm, snd and demo in one game mode

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
ZB_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 06:10 AM   #1533
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Same, been running for a solid 14 hours now. About half gaming, half Netflix streaming. Zero problems other than PSN getting so hammered that it took me almost 2 hours to sign on. Been smooth ever since though.

- XMB is pretty spartan, but it's super fast and efficient with no ads to be seen (my major gripe with LIVE even when you're sub'd with Gold)
- Love being able to use my iPhone as a second screen and as a keyboard for typing stuff in
- Streaming is amazingly simple and a really cool feature that used to take a decent PC and some spendy capture software
- Being able to pop a game in and play right away while it installs in the background is nice
- The DS4 is super nice but a little smaller than I expected. I hate not being able to swap batteries out on the fly though and the charge cord is retardedly short.
- Swapping between a game/app and the dash is pretty much instantaneous
- Resogun is a really fun little free shooter on PS+ that everyone should grab. It's like Defender and Geometry Wars had a baby in TRONverse.

Can't wait to see what other cool stuff they patch in down the line.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 06:29 AM   #1534
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Good to hear that so far so good for the ps4. Would have hated to see it do poorly.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 07:43 AM   #1535
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Other than the spotty hardware problems (which has plagued every console to date since they started to have moving parts) I think it'll be fine. The PS3 was designed with a ton of Japanese ego and was way more complicated than it needed to be which only made developing for it that much more of a pain. This time around it was designed by a really smart dude who's been in the industry since the old Atari days and has been behind some very big games.

If the PS3 were a JK, then what he's done for the PS4 has basically been reinventing the CJ with modern components. He asked the development industry what they wanted out of a console and gave it to them.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 07:53 AM   #1536
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Nice, well said PJ
DJs99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 08:21 AM   #1537
AlTheKillerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipJ View Post
Only for multiplayer.
cool thank you
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 08:47 AM   #1538
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

If anyone is having trouble with getting cod ghosts to work, go to notifications and then go to downloads and delete the game data using "option" button, then also delete the upload data and re download. Worked for me. Had 4 different uploads and kept corrupting each other.

This forum is a double edge blade, it's saved me thousands in repairs and cost me thousands in mods
Unread 11-16-2013, 08:48 AM   #1539
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

I've been watching a lot a streams lately for fun and it is amazing how much fun it is. Especially some of the weirdos with cameras.

Unread 11-16-2013, 09:12 AM   #1540
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB_WJ View Post
I've been watching a lot a streams lately for fun and it is amazing how much fun it is. Especially some of the weirdos with cameras.
Go watch whiteboy7thst on YouTube lol
Unread 11-16-2013, 11:10 AM   #1541
ZB_WJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

Go watch whiteboy7thst on YouTube lol
He streams on Live also (yes like Xbox) Was watching him get owned last night on Ghosts lol

Unread 11-16-2013, 11:23 AM   #1542
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Lol gypsy magic
Unread 11-16-2013, 11:31 AM   #1543
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

I got a roxio for sale comes with editing software its 720p can go 1080i but its still good quality
Unread 11-16-2013, 08:13 PM   #1544
Hurley91

I've been trying since 6:30 to install Ghosts. Now it's on the "install application" screen with the circle spinning around. I JUST WANT TO ****ING PLAY A DAMN GAME!!!!

Sent from my iPhone down by the Bay.
Unread 11-16-2013, 08:29 PM   #1545
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Ok, in CoD - RILEY is the *****!!!
DJs99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.