(pin drop) - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > (pin drop)

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 01-20-2010, 06:30 AM   #91
awillard69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Awwww, you got my hopes up...

Jeeps Going Wild
Friend of Tread Lightly
AB9YC
awillard69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2010, 09:16 PM   #92
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

It feels good to have the jeep back up and running.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2010, 04:35 PM   #93
TheEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro95 View Post
It feels good to have the jeep back up and running.
Glad to hear it!

Past Jeeps:
97 Flame Red TJ Sport on 31s with stuff.
98 Stone White XJ Classic: Lifted, Locked, and Armored
2000 Silverstone WJ Limited
TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2010, 09:18 PM   #94
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I wonder if we'll get any of the snow they are calling for. I hope so.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 02-04-2010, 10:09 PM   #95
Acidcold
2005 WK 

If we do, i wont be able to finish my Jeep
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2010, 10:18 PM   #96
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidcold View Post
If we do, i wont be able to finish my Jeep
Jeeps are never finished...

Unread 02-05-2010, 06:35 AM   #97
awillard69
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Jeeps are never finished...
Ain't that the darn truth!

Jeeps Going Wild
Friend of Tread Lightly
AB9YC
awillard69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2010, 04:28 PM   #98
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

The wife is gone until Sunday afternoon, or later. I have been "working" on our bathroom for a few years (pronounced: 8) now. I've been avoiding ripping the toilet out...it's our only one, and I've feared something going wrong, so I've done nothing. The flooring has been ripped up for a few months now....so we've been walking on plywood...

Well today I arranged to enlist some help (pronounced: someone who knows that the heck they're doing) tomorrow. It will be done tomorrow...if all goes well. This should put me in good graces (pronounced: ARBs for me )when she gets back.

Wish me luck!

Unread 02-05-2010, 08:26 PM   #99
geaganj
2006 WK 

Quote:
The wife is gone until Sunday afternoon, or later. I have been "working" on our bathroom for a few years (pronounced: 8) now. I've been avoiding ripping the toilet out...it's our only one, and I've feared something going wrong, so I've done nothing. The flooring has been ripped up for a few months now....so we've been walking on plywood...

Well today I arranged to enlist some help (pronounced: someone who knows that the heck they're doing) tomorrow. It will be done tomorrow...if all goes well. This should put me in good graces (pronounced: ARBs for me )when she gets back.

Wish me luck!
May the Jeep gods be with you! It's really not that tough to change a toilet. Just get all of the old wax ring cleaned off before you try & get the new one on.
'00 Black XJ, 3" RC lift, Safari Rack (sold...I miss it)
'95 Flat Black YJ, 2.5" RC lift w/1" boomerang shackles, Smittybilt front & rear bumpers
geaganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2010, 05:26 AM   #100
chris87xj
Jeepaholic

1987 XJ Cherokee 

yeah and don't forget you're working with porcelain so bolts don't have to be jeep-tight, or it can break.

Go Snow! time to go out and play.
Go Colts!

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009

Enter Your Jeep in the April COTM Contest... NAOW!!
chris87xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2010, 11:57 AM   #101
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

So far today the old sub floor was removed, the new laid down, new linoleum was laid down, the new toilet was installed and the doors were put back on the closet and entrance.

I need some more wood for the base boards, looks like I'll be heading to Lowe's or Menard's.

The wife is going to be very happy when she gets home tomorrow....

Unread 02-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #102
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

My morning isn't booked yet...anyone headed out to the Cliffs tomorrow?

Unread 02-06-2010, 07:40 PM   #103
geaganj
2006 WK 

Quote:
My morning isn't booked yet...anyone headed out to the Cliffs tomorrow?
thought you had some trim to get down??? let me tell you from experience...she'll be happy it's functional, but she'll want it trimmed out before too long (I'm going on 3 years since "completion" minus trim; probably take about an hour to do, just need to get it & do it).
'95 Flat Black YJ, 2.5" RC lift w/1" boomerang shackles, Smittybilt front & rear bumpers
Unread 02-06-2010, 07:42 PM   #104
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by geaganj View Post
thought you had some trim to get down??? let me tell you from experience...she'll be happy it's functional, but she'll want it trimmed out before too long (I'm going on 3 years since "completion" minus trim; probably take about an hour to do, just need to get it & do it).
Party pooper!

But you're right.

Unread 02-06-2010, 07:55 PM   #105
geaganj
2006 WK 

Quote:
Party pooper!

But you're right.
sorry to be the little voice on your shoulder...

like you said, finished bathroom = happy wife = potential ARB's!!! (keep that in mind)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.