Picture of my 56" Michelins - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Picture of my 56" Michelins

1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Stainless Steel Exhaust Mani1996-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelBead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear

Unread 01-04-2008, 11:33 AM   #16
rcrupper
2007 JK Wrangler 

[QUOTE=speedycat3]

Brandon... I had 16 donuts blow a thermal fuse last week in one of our 747's I was in, and after a High energy stop due to an engine failure on Take off.
Not a pretty sight, and one hell of a PITA to change since the bird was too low.
QUOTE]

you must be with southern air!!!!!

rcrupper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2008, 11:51 AM   #17
SpeedyCat3
Survivor

1997 ZJ 

[QUOTE=rcrupper]
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedycat3

Brandon... I had 16 donuts blow a thermal fuse last week in one of our 747's I was in, and after a High energy stop due to an engine failure on Take off.
Not a pretty sight, and one hell of a PITA to change since the bird was too low.
QUOTE]

you must be with southern air!!!!!

I was wondering if any pics had made it out anywhere yet.
I have not seen any.
I am still in Ecuador waiting to bring the bird back to the US.
[] ---o-[]

My 97 ZJ Build
SpeedyCat3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2008, 12:22 PM   #18
rcrupper
2007 JK Wrangler 

[QUOTE=speedycat3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrupper

I was wondering if any pics had made it out anywhere yet.
I have not seen any.
I am still in Ecuador waiting to bring the bird back to the US.
No, havent seen any pics yet, but i'm in the industry and purchasing called me trying to find some tires for that bird....lol

rob
rcrupper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2008, 04:40 PM   #19
Elwood
2006 LJ Wrangler 

That is a big tire, but are you eating a Twinkie while posing for the picture?? LOL
Unread 01-04-2008, 05:23 PM   #20
julietkilo
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwood
That is a big tire, but are you eating a Twinkie while posing for the picture?? LOL
HAHA... Nope its a green apple. I wish we had twinkies over here!

Air Force Loadmaster/Air Force Jeep Club [B]#12[/B]
[B][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/i-am-petersens-4wheel-off-road-magazine-pics-526488/"]Me in Petersons 4-Wheel Off-Road Magazine[/URL]
[/B][/SIZE]
julietkilo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.