Pics Of Your Cherokee With Girls... - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Pics Of Your Cherokee With Girls...

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 11-14-2006, 09:04 AM   #31
PAFirefighter11
Quadratec Live Chat Rep

1998 ZJ 

Hahah I take good pics, what can I say. I was looking at the Cheerleaders when I took the pic and didn't notice until much later about the guy in the background.. lol.

Charlee: Nah we discussed it. We're not yet ready for the marriage thing. We're going to give it a couple years 'til she is out of college and see where we are at that point.

And hey.. I know there are a FEW pics of you and your Jeep... I've seen 'em :-P Post up! :-D

-The statements in this message do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Quadratec, Inc.

-98 ZJ Limited 5.9L - 4.5" lift, 32" Mickey Thompson MTZ's, Tomken rocker guards, D44 rear, 3.73's, LSD, 4xDoctor D30 guard, custom projector HID headlights, custom intake, LED lightbar, underdrive pulley, trans vent tube - Wheeler/Bad Weather Rig
-98 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS7 - 5.7L LS1, 6 speed, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat back, Pioneer system - Summer Cruiser
-01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6 - Toy
-03 VW Golf TDI (Diesel) - Commuter
-Former Jeeps: XJ, YJ, XJ, YJ, TJ, ZJ, ZJ
-Rick Rotondo Photography - Nikon D2x, lots of glass, lighting, tri & monopods, and other gear
-FDNY 9/11/01 - All gave some. Some gave all.
PAFirefighter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2006, 03:18 PM   #32
FernGreenXJ

JKS Adj. Trackbar, ARB Bumper, Warn M8000, Bushwackers, FM50, Rusty's intake, Mastercraft Rubicon Seating, Kicker L7, PPI PCX 1500, Infinity Reference Components, Duplicolor Underbody/Wheelwells, Herculined rockers, Optima Red Top, Riddler D30 Diff Cover
FernGreenXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2006, 03:35 PM   #33
RobsCrawlin7
no balls

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernGreenXJ
thats a great pic, im lovin the Jeep too. how do you like that arb bumper?
'79 CJ7 stock, 304

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_304_cj7 View Post
I used Marvel once before I took my Jeep out on the trails. I didn't get stuck all weekend so I guess it works.
SSG David Mejias, SSG Eric Vick, SGT William Bowling, SGT Robert McDowell
1 April 2007
Rest In Peace Brothers
RobsCrawlin7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2006, 06:58 AM   #34
cbassillo
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Indeed, there are a few of me and the XJ, but they're so frigging old. This one is from when I first got it last October. I need new ones with my snorkel. =D

^ east coast sticker has since been ripped off. haha. by the people who gave it to me. dramaaaa.

^ THUPER fun cleaning after the flood..

That's it, til new ones are taken. =D

Charlee
"Nancy" '99 XJ: 10" lift, 37x14" Iroks - D44 front & rear, Safari Snorkle, ETC. ETC.
cbassillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2006, 07:23 AM   #35
CheyenneK5
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassillo
Indeed, there are a few of me and the XJ, but they're so frigging old. This one is from when I first got it last October. I need new ones with my snorkel. =D

^ east coast sticker has since been ripped off. haha. by the people who gave it to me. dramaaaa.

^ THUPER fun cleaning after the flood..

That's it, til new ones are taken. =D
all i can say other than nice looking jeep is when you turn 18 marry me LOL

The Comments made by this Person are in NO way meant to Offend anyone, they are the opinions of a single person and if they piss you off then sorry about your luck
CheyenneK5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2006, 07:33 AM   #36
JEEPINWI

All I can say is Charlee's parents raised the right kind of girl!
Unread 11-16-2006, 08:49 AM   #37
PAFirefighter11
Quadratec Live Chat Rep

1998 ZJ 

There ya go Charlee I actually get my new Nikon D70s Digital SLR camera tomorrow. My lens came today. Want me to come up next weekend and get some pics of you and your Jeep? I'm a professional photographer, as well as working for Quadratec lol.

Here's my gallery if you want to check it out:
http://ghostdakota.deviantart.com/gallery/

There's a few Jeep related photos there Let me know.. I'll talk to ya about it online tonight or just give you a call.
-The statements in this message do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Quadratec, Inc.

-98 ZJ Limited 5.9L - 4.5" lift, 32" Mickey Thompson MTZ's, Tomken rocker guards, D44 rear, 3.73's, LSD, 4xDoctor D30 guard, custom projector HID headlights, custom intake, LED lightbar, underdrive pulley, trans vent tube - Wheeler/Bad Weather Rig
-98 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS7 - 5.7L LS1, 6 speed, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat back, Pioneer system - Summer Cruiser
-Rick Rotondo Photography - Nikon D2x, lots of glass, lighting, tri & monopods, and other gear
Unread 11-16-2006, 08:55 AM   #38
lrsmithwhaley
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeMopar
all i can say other than nice looking jeep is when you turn 18 marry me LOL
x2 I love a girl that not only likes Jeeps, but works on them to.
Original Rust Jeep Club Member #2
Green Jeep Club Member #183
Air Force Jeep Club #76
lrsmithwhaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2006, 09:13 AM   #39
PAFirefighter11
Quadratec Live Chat Rep

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrsmithwhaley
x2 I love a girl that not only likes Jeeps, but works on them to.
FWIW: She's quite taken lol.

Unread 11-16-2006, 09:59 AM   #40
cbassillo
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAFirefighter11
Haha Thanks, Rick.

I don't know if he'd be too thrilled about pictures of me and my Jeep taken by someone else. Haha. I wanna take pics when I get it on 37's and 8" lift. Should be a few weeks.

Charlee
"Nancy" '99 XJ: 10" lift, 37x14" Iroks - D44 front & rear, Safari Snorkle, ETC. ETC.
cbassillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2006, 12:51 PM   #41
PAFirefighter11
Quadratec Live Chat Rep

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Haha Thanks, Rick.

I don't know if he'd be too thrilled about pictures of me and my Jeep taken by someone else. Haha. I wanna take pics when I get it on 37's and 8" lift. Should be a few weeks.
Sure thing

He can come with.. I can get pics of his truck too if he wants. Too bad his XJ is bye bye Let me know when you get the lift on.. at the very least I'll come up to get pics of just the XJ

Unread 11-16-2006, 01:36 PM   #42
FernGreenXJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroDormancy
thats a great pic, im lovin the Jeep too. how do you like that arb bumper?

Thanks, this picture is actually taken at school in Rindge, NH. There's some gorgeous scenery up here that just screams Jeep pics. I can't wait for the winter to snap some more shots with a better camera.

As for the ARB bumper, as much bashing that goes on about it, I love it. I've never had a problem with the mounting as other people have said. Then again, I use my jeep, not abuse it. The person I bought this from had a CJ hanging by a strap from the top tube of the brush guard and nothing happened to it. That's durable enough for me. Not only that, but it conceals the winch and I got a great price on it. I actually got into a little accident here at school where it was dark and raining and mistakenly pulled forward into a 3ft deep drainage ditch with a concrete wall on the other side of it. I slammed into the concrete wall and was seriously flexed out, (Who else besides a Jeep owner would think of it this way). Thankfully, I was able to back out under my own power and assess the damage. The next morning I couldn't even find where it made contact with the wall. If I hadn't had such a stout bumper I would have been in for at least a thousand dollars in damage. Also, if it wasn't lifted, I would have sat there with my tires in the air waiting for a tow truck. Lift and bumper just paid for themselves.
JKS Adj. Trackbar, ARB Bumper, Warn M8000, Bushwackers, FM50, Rusty's intake, Mastercraft Rubicon Seating, Kicker L7, PPI PCX 1500, Infinity Reference Components, Duplicolor Underbody/Wheelwells, Herculined rockers, Optima Red Top, Riddler D30 Diff Cover
FernGreenXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2006, 01:55 PM   #43
Rescue XJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAFirefighter11
shes 17
4L HO Command track Dana 30 front Chrysler 8.25 rear CarQuest XD shocks, Federal Signal emergency stuff, MCX 1000 DES-XL, TK-940, Astro Spectra W3 encrypted, Magnaflow 18" body, Medical supplies, MREs, Gatoraid, Shovel, MagLite, body armor, grappling hook, annoying squeeking sound from my door, otherwise stock for now.
White Jeep Club Member #911
Code 3 Jeep Club Member #1
Eagle Scout Jeep Club Member #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx50cj3a
Vatozone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92 Briarwood
I think "that look" is what they teach the chicks in 6th grade when they show them "that film" behind closed doors.
Rescue XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2006, 03:55 PM   #44
JEEPZZ

Unread 11-16-2006, 09:56 PM   #45
98XJ-ID

Quote:
are u really cleaning your tires? wait....nm chicks clean everything even if its just gunna get dirty in a couple minutes
4.0L - D30/Corp 8.25 LSD - NV242 From a 2002 Grand Cherokee - 4" Suspension/31's - 136K
98XJ-ID is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.