Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Pics Of Your Cherokee With Girls...

109K views 148 replies 86 participants last post by  T-REXJ 
#1 · (Edited)
So with everyone wanting to see more pics of girls and my Jeep, lets see yours as well!!! I'm not asking for naked or near naked pics.. a bikini would be the least amount of clothing.. have to keep it somewhat respectable.

EDIT: Preferably these are of YOUR Jeep and not random Jeep/girl photos that you've found. They mean more like that :)

Here's my contributions... mainly my g/f, but a couple of my g/f and our friend, as well as Eagles Cheerleaders lol:

That's all I can find at the moment. I'll post more if I find 'em or take new ones.

And, for the heck of it, my old XJ being filmed on an off-road course at Jeff Daniels Jeeps in Harleysville, PA, by an ex g/f lol:

See less See more
1 7
#9 ·
Please be careful with this thread. It is will be deleted if it turns "softcore" or worse.

#11 ·
paultyler said:
Please be careful with this thread. It is will be deleted if it turns "softcore" or worse.
What do you mean "if", I think the chick in the turquoise bikini already took care of that. cjc:cool:

#13 ·

What can I say, Im a pimp.

#16 ·
Chuck Cook said:
What do you mean "if", I think the chick in the turquoise bikini already took care of that. cjc:cool:
HAHA X2... dont want to offend any "old guys"...
I thought all guys liked girls. Guess some guys like guys:kiss:
:OffTopic:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

just kidding:wave: :thumbsup:

Best XJ thread in a while!!!

#23 ·
nsfw? ? ? ?

#26 ·
PAFirefighter11 said:
So with everyone wanting to see more pics of girls and my Jeep, lets see yours as well!!! I'm not asking for naked or near naked pics.. a bikini would be the least amount of clothing.. have to keep it somewhat respectable.

EDIT: Preferably these are of YOUR Jeep and not random Jeep/girl photos that you've found. They mean more like that :)

Here's my contributions... mainly my g/f, but a couple of my g/f and our friend, as well as Eagles Cheerleaders lol:

That's all I can find at the moment. I'll post more if I find 'em or take new ones.
Hey Rick, are you two engaged now?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.