photobucket - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > photobucket

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 06-16-2013, 01:03 PM   #1
djhrn1
1990 YJ Wrangler 

photobucket

Can't seem to download any pictures from my computer I guess the take up too much space. what do I do to download photobucket. I here there is a free version and it automatically adjust to the size you need, because I don't know how to change what my computer does. I can download to ebay or anywhere else just not on this site. Need help

djhrn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #2
cory4um
1999 XJ Cherokee 

You don't download photobucket?

You go to photobuckets website, make an account and upload your pics to their server.

When you want to post a pic to Jeepforum. You go to your photobucket account, click the pic you want to upload and grab the IMG code for the pic.

Insert the IMG code into this (in my case now) reply box... done!!

You need a certain number of posts on Jeepforum before you are allowed to post pics, I dont think you qualify yet...
A number of "stickies" on jeepforum explain in grater detail on how to upload pics here.
cory4um is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 05:34 PM   #3
russphotobucket

How to use Photobucket to link pictures

Hey DJHRN1,
This is Russ with Photobucket. Great question. Posting photos with Photobucket is easy. Just like cory4um said, the first step is to sign up for a free account here. Once you've uploaded your photos to your account, follow this visual tutorial showing you how to link from the current version of Photobucket.
Good luck,
Russ
russphotobucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #4
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Hey Russ, that was two months ago, buddy.

For those who need a tutorial for uploading pics, there's a good one here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luuca View Post
How to post pictures in your thread:

I just read a post wherein the author was describing his results painting his Jeep with Rustoleum and then with another product. He was talking about finish and results, but then admitted he had no idea how to post photos into his thread. Kind of made no sense to talk about visuals and not supply any. So, here for everyone who doesn’t know, is a step-by-step guide to hosting and posting your pictures.

Step 1: Get a photo hosting account

Its really very easy and free. I prefer Photobucket as it is unlimited storage, free, and easy to use. Go to Photobucket.com and sign up for a free account: www.photobucket.com and click the “sign up” button. They will ask for some very basic info as seen in the picture below. Fill it out and submit.

Photobucket will send you an email to confirm you are not some random BOT. Open the email and click the confirmation link. It will take you to the login screen:

Once logged in, simply click the UPLOAD button,

Choose the [Select Photos and Videos] button.

This will open up a window allowing you to select the images from your computer. Find the the Picture(s) from your computer you wish to add to your post and click OPEN. You can upload multiple images into Photobucket by holding down the Control button on your keyboard and left clicking all the images you want.

They will automatically upload to Photobucket.

Once uploaded, click VIEW ALBUM.

Find the Image you just uploaded, find the “IMG Code” and Control+C (right click copy) that IMG code.

Step 2: Putting a Picture Into Your Thread

Open your thread, and Control+V (right click paste) it into your post. Finish your post and click [Submit New Thread], [Reply to Thread], OR to double check your work, click [Preview Post] and then submit it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.