Petition against release of Serial Rapist Christopher Evans Hubbart - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Petition against release of Serial Rapist Christopher Evans Hubbart

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDRear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJ

Unread 11-12-2013, 09:27 PM   #1
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Petition against release of Serial Rapist Christopher Evans Hubbart

Hi guys! We need more signatures. The judge is planning in releasing serial rapist Christopher Evans Hubbart to Los Angeles County. He is a sadistic serial offender who prays on morhers and threatens to kill or harm their children in order to get his gratification during the rape.We don't want him released at all. He raped in the 1970s and 80's about 44 women ( not included the ones which did not report his crimes)...He got out twice, only to reoffend. Now the judge wants him released again.
Signatures are nationwide accepted, age has to be 14 years up. Please help us out. Thanks.
Here is the link:
https://www.change.org/petitions/ant...your-community

THOR114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2013, 11:05 PM   #2
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Here is a link to another document, it's also been all over the news...

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data2/...es/h015007.pdf
Unread 11-13-2013, 12:49 AM   #3
ukjeeper
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I would have thought releasing him into the public would be a good idea...

ukjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2013, 01:01 AM   #4
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukjeeper

I would have thought releasing him into the public would be a good idea...

No not really. He will rape again and then someone else's live will be destroyed. We live in a rural community, it takes our law enforcement ( who are only two cars and are ridiculous busy) quite a while to get around here, because they have a huge area assigned, depending on their location. See, the problem is: why does someone else to be victimized because of him.
And the clubbing thing here won't work. Law enforcement has the obligation to protect him just like everybody else.... It's a horrible situation.
Unread 11-13-2013, 01:06 AM   #5
ukjeeper
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR114 View Post
No not really. He will rape again and then someone else's live will be destroyed. We live in a rural community, it takes our law enforcement ( who are only two cars and are ridiculous busy) quite a while to get around here, because they have a huge area assigned, depending on their location. See, the problem is: why does someone else to be victimized because of him.
And the clubbing thing here won't work. Law enforcement has the obligation to protect him just like everybody else.... It's a horrible situation.
I know. I was just kinda wishing...

One good thing about 'rural'. There are lots of places that nobody ever visits and therefore not going to notice a fresh unmarked grave.
Unread 11-13-2013, 01:38 AM   #6
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

It is very sad. Children should not have to grow up in fear. They should have the chance for a worry free happy growing up time so,they can become a responsible adult. Not scared.thats wrong. Once again, it's proven us, this " system" is failing us badly....
Unread 11-13-2013, 06:12 AM   #7
ukjeeper
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
It is very sad. Children should not have to grow up in fear. They should have the chance for a worry free happy growing up time so,they can become a responsible adult. Not scared.thats wrong. Once again, it's proven us, this " system" is failing us badly....

Unread 11-13-2013, 07:41 AM   #8
Kuntryboy816
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Link won't work.....
A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. -George Washington
Kuntryboy816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2013, 08:08 AM   #9
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuntryboy816
Link won't work.....

http://www.change.org/petitions/ante...your-community

Thanks for letting me know. Here I hope this works...
Unread 11-13-2013, 08:15 AM   #10
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Id be surprised if this worked. ****ty repeat offenders get released every single day.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2013, 08:41 AM   #11
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport
Id be surprised if this worked. ****ty repeat offenders get released every single day.
It's dangerously sad...

I click on the link it seems to work from here...
Unread 11-13-2013, 08:49 AM   #12
Kuntryboy816
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
http://www.change.org/petitions/ante...your-community

Thanks for letting me know. Here I hope this works...
Signed... with a very small snippit of my opinion attached. I wish I had the time to put all of my thoughts into my reply on the pettition.

"Even though I live in another state, I believe that a release of this serial sexual predator can and will set precedents for other states to do the same. This man is not someone who committed a crime once but 40 times (that are known) with no regard to law or his conditions of release. He's been released on previous occasions and committed the same crime again. What makes you think this time will be any different? You're fools if you believe otherwise!"
A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. -George Washington
Kuntryboy816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2013, 09:19 AM   #13
THOR114

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuntryboy816

Signed... with a very small snippit of my opinion attached. I wish I had the time to put all of my thoughts into my reply on the pettition.

"Even though I live in another state, I believe that a release of this serial sexual predator can and will set precedents for other states to do the same. This man is not someone who committed a crime once but 40 times (that are known) with no regard to law or his conditions of release. He's been released on previous occasions and committed the same crime again. What makes you think this time will be any different? You're fools if you believe otherwise!"
^^^^ I absolutely agree. The 44 rapes they know are the ones he confessed too. There is no list of the other" dark number" of victims, he molested, used a foreign object, force and fear, orally copulated, raped and sodomized under treat of killing their loved ones, is also keeping a trophy like ID-cards from the victims.
This is not a dude which made a mistake once. He is a a serial predator, a sexual sadist, who will ( because of his disorders- he himself said, he cannot control himself) and has proven every time when he was released (! Roll eyes!) - to reoffend.

And yes, I also agree that there will be people, possibly on death row, like Charles Manson or Richard Ramirez, who will wanna get out and some crazy a$$ will try to allow it to them.

And that's nationwide. We are just the tip of the iceberg.

Legislation needs o be changed. A person like that should never ever ever been given the opportunity to hurt somebody again.

This is very upsetting to me too, that's why I am doing this. My neighbors kid came over saying he is scared. He is 17. He is worried. How come the judge is not worried? He does not seem to care.

They wanted o put him two streets away from where my house is. This hits home. But most of the neighbors don't understand, just because he did not get this house, does nt mean he cannot be placed into another house in our community....

And get this: some people say: Thai it does not affect them: WRONG! it will effect all of us! Because today it's me, tomorrow it might be you...
Never know.
Unread 11-18-2013, 10:58 PM   #14
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Is his release date coming up? Or getting out on "good terms"? If its release date nothing nobody can do once he's convicted and giving his sentence that case is sealed and unchangeable. (I think it maybe can be changed but its a lot of paper work). Now if they found more victims possible to throw him on trial but a victim from a crime 20 years ago is very unreliable.

Going on about or jailing system its really really gone to hell. We have people in there for selling weed that really in reality shouldn't be there if a drug dealer paid the tax they wouldn't bat a eye. Our prisons are overflowing and people are getting released months even years before their release date just to make room.
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2013, 10:18 PM   #15
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Signed, no way in hell I'm letting that ****er live in the next town over from me! They'll probably try to stick his *** over here in the high desert somewhere.

He wouldn't last long if they stuck him here in Phelan.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.