LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 39 Old 09-02-2004, 09:01 PM Thread Starter
CuzzinOlaf

Pentagon conspiracy theory

http://pages.infinit.net/noc/pentagon.swf

Not sure if its a repost but definitely interesting

Cuzzin O
Blue Jeep Club Member #27

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Huge mud holes are like hot chicks with an STD. You want to hit them hard and fast but you’re afraid of the consequences
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 Old 09-02-2004, 09:04 PM
ProfessorCRX
Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzzinOlaf
http://pages.infinit.net/noc/pentagon.swf

Not sure if its a repost but definitely interesting
There are MANY theories surrounding the pentagon. I'll see if I can dig up a bit more of it.
post #3 of 39 Old 09-02-2004, 09:12 PM
ProfessorCRX
Web Wheeler

That was a very well done production, by the way. Someone put alot of time into that one. All the stuff I had saved about it is pretty much what the flash shows. No need to post it all. I do have my doubts about the people saying that "it definitely sounded like a missile, not a 757." How many of those people have ever actually stood a few feet away from a 757 goint 500mph? Or a missile? Other than that, it's pretty convincing.
post #4 of 39 Old 09-02-2004, 09:14 PM
BSoDAlptraum

oy. not here too...its crap.

http://news.uns.purdue.edu/UNS/html4....Pentagon.html

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

-Jeff

Patriot Blue Rubicon: Locked Stocker
i like 'em topless and covered in mud...
post #5 of 39 Old 09-02-2004, 09:24 PM
ProfessorCRX
Web Wheeler

Ok, Jeff. Take a look at the pictures taken at the site of impact and compare it with this one. I don't feel like I should even need to elaborate on this one.

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero...erreurs_en.htm

And oh yeah. Since snopes says it's fake, they must be right. They know everything, after all.
post #6 of 39 Old 09-02-2004, 09:40 PM Thread Starter
CuzzinOlaf

A few links to go with it...

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero...erreurs_en.htm

http://analysis.batcave.net/pentgon-dick.html

And my favorite of all...

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm

Cuzzin O

Huge mud holes are like hot chicks with an STD. You want to hit them hard and fast but you’re afraid of the consequences
post #7 of 39 Old 09-02-2004, 09:45 PM
Matthew

1993 XJ Cherokee 

I would like to know how this works as well.

'93 Cherokee

_=====,o00o,
//__l_l_,\____\,_____
l_/-\_l__l_/-\_|lllllll|
{o}_} {o}_}--o-}_}
post #8 of 39 Old 09-03-2004, 03:29 AM
Roll Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew
I would like to know how this works as well.
sorry, I dont see much of a problem with the picture. Plane hits, wings fold back. There was damage where the wings hit.

If you think a plane did not hit the pentagon, what about the people and the crew that were on the plane? They are dead. How would you explain that?

On the other hand, the video is crappy and far off, and the plane is doing like 400 mph, but the object looks too small to be a plane of that size. Im lazy, but it doesnt seem hard to take the still photo of the plane just before it hits and enlarge it for more detail, but right now it looks too small to be that big of a plane.
post #9 of 39 Old 09-03-2004, 03:46 AM Thread Starter
CuzzinOlaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll Tide
sorry, I dont see much of a problem with the picture. Plane hits, wings fold back. There was damage where the wings hit.

If you think a plane did not hit the pentagon, what about the people and the crew that were on the plane? They are dead. How would you explain that?

On the other hand, the video is crappy and far off, and the plane is doing like 400 mph, but the object looks too small to be a plane of that size. Im lazy, but it doesnt seem hard to take the still photo of the plane just before it hits and enlarge it for more detail, but right now it looks too small to be that big of a plane.

Why didnt' the wings fold back as much or at all in this pic...

Cuzzin O

post #10 of 39 Old 09-03-2004, 04:11 AM
Roll Tide

steel reinforced blocks vs aluminum and glass.
post #11 of 39 Old 09-03-2004, 10:08 AM
M1Shooter

The plane actually belly flopped just as it made contact with the building. (at a slight roll) Fuel tanks are in the wings and the wings are then heavy. The wings broke off on the flop and tumbled. The fuselage continued on into the building. JMO based on my experiences and simple physics.
post #12 of 39 Old 09-03-2004, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
CuzzinOlaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Shooter
The plane actually belly flopped just as it made contact with the building. (at a slight roll) Fuel tanks are in the wings and the wings are then heavy. The wings broke off on the flop and tumbled. The fuselage continued on into the building. JMO based on my experiences and simple physics.
Ok so where are the wings?

Cuzzin O

post #13 of 39 Old 09-03-2004, 11:52 AM
coolguycarlos

You know I always wondered about that, I always saw pictures and videos of the planes that hit new york, but I have never seen any pictures of the planes that hit the Pentagon.

Quote:
Mommy please dont turn off the lights... Mirko will come and high kick me in the face
Red Jeep Club Member #76

01 TJ Sport Flame Red, 33" ProComp M/T, Alloy Look alike Baja Rims, 4" ProComp lift, 4.56 Gear Ratio, Banks Exhaust and Header system, K&N FIPK, Airaid Throttle Body Spacer, and lost of SS accesories :-)

post #14 of 39 Old 09-03-2004, 12:03 PM
Hanzo
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Well New York is FULL of tourists with video cameras, even then, you only got one or 2 shots of the first plane that hit (i.e. without warning). You wouldn't have that many people standing around outside the Pentagon with videocameras.

As for the wings not hitting, as was stated earlier, the plane hit the groung before it hit the building not to mention that the fuselage has a lot more mass over a small area than the wings and therefore would do a lot more damage.

As was stated, you're still missing an entire plane full of people.
post #15 of 39 Old 09-03-2004, 12:23 PM
coolguycarlos

Yeah dude what happened to the people on the plane. I never heard anything about the people on the plane. What freaks me out the most. Is this was staged and a plane didnt really hit the pentagon. What happened to the real flight?

Quote:
Mommy please dont turn off the lights... Mirko will come and high kick me in the face
Red Jeep Club Member #76

01 TJ Sport Flame Red, 33" ProComp M/T, Alloy Look alike Baja Rims, 4" ProComp lift, 4.56 Gear Ratio, Banks Exhaust and Header system, K&N FIPK, Airaid Throttle Body Spacer, and lost of SS accesories :-)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.