Oregon 4x4 shop - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Oregon 4x4 shop

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Magnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High Clearan

Unread 01-30-2013, 06:09 PM   #1
1993F250
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Oregon 4x4 shop

Hey all. I'm tryin to find a reputable offroad shop around Portland, Oregon.
Good work and fair prices, you know..the usual. Lol. Specifically a shop that would be good with a SAS and big lift on a fullsize ford truck.
Thanks guys

[FONT="Arial Black"]1990 XJ[/FONT]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"]3" Rancho 5000 lift[/COLOR]
D30 front D35 Rear
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]33x12.5 Mudders sitting on 15" M/T Beadlocks[/COLOR]
Doorless
[COLOR="DimGray"]Homebrew discos[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=nwiTJdave;11190438]Just remember, dress blues make girs drop their clothes much faster than Army puke greens :cheers2::thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Hoobly_Goob;10060314]Nothing says "We are a welcoming and kind offroad enthusiast community" like laughing at fat chicks.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/Built_Not_Bought"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #406[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
1993F250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013, 07:42 PM   #2
marksman1941
1989 XJ Cherokee 

You might post in the Oregon specific section. Not sure if you have already, but I'm too lazy to go look . I could direct you to some good ones down here in Southern Oregon, but I know jack about Portlandia. Good luck!
Unread 01-30-2013, 09:08 PM   #3
1993F250
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksman1941
You might post in the Oregon specific section. Not sure if you have already, but I'm too lazy to go look . I could direct you to some good ones down here in Southern Oregon, but I know jack about Portlandia. Good luck!
I was tryin to find it on the app but couldnt. I just did though. Lol

Where are you in oregon exactly? I'm willin to go alittle ways if it's the best place. I want it done right the first time and get the best deal ya know. Anything helps. And even more than that..I don't need it to have problems after I have it SAS and lifted 11".

[FONT="Arial Black"]1990 XJ[/FONT]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"]3" Rancho 5000 lift[/COLOR]
D30 front D35 Rear
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]33x12.5 Mudders sitting on 15" M/T Beadlocks[/COLOR]
Doorless
[COLOR="DimGray"]Homebrew discos[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=nwiTJdave;11190438]Just remember, dress blues make girs drop their clothes much faster than Army puke greens :cheers2::thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Hoobly_Goob;10060314]Nothing says "We are a welcoming and kind offroad enthusiast community" like laughing at fat chicks.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/Built_Not_Bought"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #406[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
1993F250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.