Operation Dustyce - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Operation Dustyce

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 02-16-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
crosscheck17
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Operation Dustyce

i don't know how many people here go on 4chan, but i thought i would spread this here anyway since it was a pretty huge event.

yesterday, a user named glennspam1 posted two videos of a teenager, "Timmy", abusing his cat Dusty on YouTube. this then spread to /b/ on 4chan which ticked off quite a few people. the group called Anonymous (the internet vigilante hackers on steroids) were able to find out this kid's identity and reported him to the local authorities and the local news station. the first story on the news that night in Lawton, OK was of this video and that the police had actually got the kids responsible and that they are deciding whether or not to press charges. even if the law doesn't get them, they are going to be disowned by everyone they know. right now they are in the custody of their parents and the cat is being taken care of. the cat is alive and well and currently in the Lawton City animal control shelter.

the amazing thing about this was that all the people on /b/ (random board on 4chan) did this in less than 24 hours from the time the video was posted on youtube.

for more info, go to kenny-glenn.com. i will say the videos are somewhat disturbing so the faint of heart should probably steer clear of those.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because I just farted.

"The box said 'Required Windows 95 or better'. So, I installed LINUX."
crosscheck17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2009, 04:08 PM   #2
PirateKatz

That's an interesting story; unfortunately that link didn't work. It's probably just as well, animal abuse really pisses me off.

Hopefully they'll do something with the kid--many serial killers start out torturing animals...
PirateKatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2009, 04:38 PM   #3
CMARJEEP
2001 WJ 

PETA is gonna be all over this ****.

Oh, and I hope that kid dies in hell.

[YT]HCaFiEE9lqE[/YT]
Unread 02-16-2009, 05:39 PM   #4
NEVERSWEAT
Northman

2006 TJ Wrangler 

A sort of Amber alert for nitwits who abuse helpless animals. Where is Mengele when you need him?
Uncle Willy, The InnKeeper #3
06 Rubicon locked and loaded....
NEVERSWEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2009, 05:48 PM   #5
BOWMAN1911
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Is that some sort of furry predator-natural courtship?
Unread 02-16-2009, 07:19 PM   #6
podboy333
1983 CJ7 

It would be a lot more fun to start a group that finds these kids and beat the **** out of them and post it on the internet. That idea is a lot better then my original idea of showing up and putting a .45 through his head.

Fight Crime...Shoot Back.
podboy333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2009, 10:59 AM   #7
crosscheck17
1994 YJ Wrangler 

sorry, about the link. i do have a new one: www.neverforgetdusty.com

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because I just farted.

"The box said 'Required Windows 95 or better'. So, I installed LINUX."
crosscheck17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.