OMG, I just saw this on the news, is just a tragic situation, so so sad - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > OMG, I just saw this on the news, is just a tragic situation, so so sad

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 02-04-2008, 11:21 AM   #1
POLBOSS
1999 TJ Wrangler 

OMG, I just saw this on the news, is just a tragic situation, so so sad

Kansas Amber Alert suspect arrested in Denton(Denton is a Dallas suburb)
A man accused of taking a 3-year-old boy from a Kansas home where a woman and her infant daughter were found shot to death was taken into custody in Denton on Monday.

Andrew A. Guerrero, 23, was taken into custody about 8:40 a.m. at a Motel 6, Denton police Officer Jim Bryan said. The boy was found in good condition and no other injuries were reported.

Police said Mr. Guerrero had checked into the motel about 5 p.m. Sunday using his own name. Authorities became aware of his location after monitoring his phone, which was traced to the Denton area, and finding his vehicle at the motel. A SWAT team staked out the motel most of the night, police said.

Mr. Guerrero, who police say is a person of interest in the slayings, was being transported to the Denton County jail. It was not immediately known what charges he would face.

The Texas Department of Public Safety issued an Amber Alert for the boy, Seth Guerrero, on Sunday night. Authorities had feared the father and son were headed to Mexico.

Reports in Kansas City indicate that Mr. Guerrero is a soldier recently returned from Iraq. Those television reports add that Mr. Guerrero apparently believed that his estranged wife had given birth to the little girl who was found dead and that Mr. Guerrero was not the father of that girl.

Those same television reports also call attention to a Web page containing Seth's picture and the words, "This is the day that I die. Farewell." A time stamp on the Web page indicated that the entry was made Saturday.

Identities of the victims have not been released, though Fox 4 in Kansas City reported the mother is the estranged wife of Guerrero. Phone calls to the Kansas City, Kan., police department by The Associated Press went unanswered.

Officers were called to the home around 11 a.m., when they found a woman in her 20s and an infant girl dead.

Two cars were missing from the home, but a 2004 silver Saturn that belonged to the victim was found a few blocks away with switched tags. A silver 2004 four-door Nissan truck is still missing.

Neighbors say the woman worked at the library and had lived at the home for two years.

The whole situation made me so sad, I don't know what to make out of it, poor everybody

POLBOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2008, 11:29 AM   #2
Indy

Things like this make me really really hope that hell exists.

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2008, 01:13 PM   #3
The Mean Fish
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I saw that last night on the news, I'm glad and somewhat shocked to see that they found the boy unhurt.
The Mean Fish is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.