Old Hand Hydraulic Pump - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Old Hand Hydraulic Pump

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 12-15-2013, 12:31 PM   #1
jrtboht

Old Hand Hydraulic Pump

I have this old hand hydraulic pump that is not working as good as it used to. Can anyone give some basic info based on these pictures? Like is the blue circled nut or yellow circled nut for filling with hydraulic fluid and how would I go about bleeding this pump. Thanks!

Unread 12-15-2013, 05:22 PM   #2
festerw
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Hard to tell but it looks like the yellow is the fill and the blue may be for bleeding.
Unread 12-16-2013, 11:26 AM   #3
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

The yellow is a fill plug and i really would not mess with the blue nut,it may be a cap for an adjustment screw.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.