Ok, WHO IS THIS!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Ok, WHO IS THIS!!!

New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-27-2009, 12:25 PM   #1
wvusoldier217
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Ok, WHO IS THIS!!!

So im driving east on I-70 from baltimore to Mt. Airy and this passes me!!! I wana know who this is and where the bondo build thread is!!!

PS Sorry for the crappy quality but Iphone was all i had handy

2005 TJ rubi, 4" tera flex, 1.5" bl, 1.5" ml, 35" bfg km1,tnt tube fenders, warn fb with 9.5Ti and synthetic line, warn silders, custom rb/ tc, volant intake/snorkel, banks cb exhaust, edge chip & tb, cromoly shafts, viking top.

"War is and ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made so and kept so by the exertions of better men than him! ~John Stuart Mills
wvusoldier217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 12:32 PM   #2
thantos858
Web Wheeler
1974 CJ5 

I wonder how that thing would do being rear ended. What people do to jeeps will never stop amazing me.
thantos858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 12:35 PM   #3
wvusoldier217
2005 TJ Wrangler 

it is straight bondo and those are cabnet hinges on the tailgate. i wanted to get him to pull over and get his autograph!!! he made sure to put the jeep symbol back on atleast!
2005 TJ rubi, 4" tera flex, 1.5" bl, 1.5" ml, 35" bfg km1,tnt tube fenders, warn fb with 9.5Ti and synthetic line, warn silders, custom rb/ tc, volant intake/snorkel, banks cb exhaust, edge chip & tb, cromoly shafts, viking top.

"War is and ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made so and kept so by the exertions of better men than him! ~John Stuart Mills
Unread 12-27-2009, 12:35 PM   #4
Mike318_

That's pretty cool looking.
"Mike318: Where there's a problem, he's the solution." :rofl::rofl:
Mike318_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 12:41 PM   #5
abnormal
Platinum Member

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike318 View Post
That's pretty cool looking.
no it isnt!
Unread 12-27-2009, 12:44 PM   #6
cheepjeep96
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by abnormal View Post
no it isnt!
It would've been done right. Gotta admire him for atleast trying

Wonder how long it'll be before it turns into a taco, Unless he somehow built up the frame to hold it together
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy
If you only have the 1 clutch however, I'd suggest keeping it if you expect to move by anything other than 1. gravity or 2. transcontinental drift. Both are time tested to work, but you might not get exactly where you want to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapfix View Post
Scanner? You don't even have doors... :p
cheepjeep96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 12:46 PM   #7
Mike318_

Quote:
Originally Posted by abnormal View Post
no it isnt!
Oh yeah, well I've got nothing to add to that.
"Mike318: Where there's a problem, he's the solution." :rofl::rofl:
Mike318_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 12:48 PM   #8
christine1003
1999 WJ 

wow that is really something else. The only time i see grands or cherokees with a bed like that they are lifted with lots of other mods and it looks kinda cool...this is just awkward lol.

And P.S. why were you getting passed when you were in the left lane?
christine1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 12:53 PM   #9
wvusoldier217
2005 TJ Wrangler 

haha driver was doing 80 in a 65. this guys was doing 85+ and smoking throught the right lane but he had WV tags so he had ground to cover i guess! and yes i know the WV tags explain everything!

Unread 12-27-2009, 01:06 PM   #10
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thantos858 View Post
I wonder how that thing would do being rear ended. What people do to jeeps will never stop amazing me.

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 01:07 PM   #11
Mark4883
1991 YJ Wrangler 

lolololololol.

+

=

Mark4883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 02:53 PM   #12
bigred33
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Grandvalanche! Awesome
bigred33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 03:38 PM   #13
XJ_Renegade
1999 XJ Cherokee 

This is hilarious, because I was recently talking to a friend of mine who has a 4Runner and we were discussing unibody-suv-to-pickup conversions. When done right, they have the potential to look good. That one however, looks like a Subaru Baja and a cardboard box mated.
[COLOR=White] White Jeep Club Member #108 [/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]R.I.P. Troy Edwards[/COLOR]

My Build Thread: [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/99-xj-project-arctic-wolf-1126101/"]Project [color="white"]Arctic Wolf[/color][/URL]
XJ_Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 07:41 PM   #14
GotJeeps
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Thats funny I saw a XJ like this yesterday as a matter of fact. It was red and looked like they had used a blue lift gate some how. I saw it from an angle but i didnt get a picture.
GotJeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 07:47 PM   #15
blackwhiteriot
2007 JK Wrangler 

barf status.
blackwhiteriot is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.