offroading dreams?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > offroading dreams??

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 01-22-2005, 11:11 AM   #1
fisher446

offroading dreams??

so do any of you have them? I had a pretty good dream last night. lol. Well it was at this one spot i love to go mudding at, and there are these huge ruts that i have never tried going through cause i have seen tomany people get stuck there. I measured them a few weeks ago and at one part they are about 2ft deep. Well back to the dream. Me and my friend are out there riding, i just got my lift on and wanted to tackle the ruts. THis huge chevy on 44's went through and got stuck. Then my friend pulls him out and i give it a shot. I make it through with no prob on my 31" otr muds. lol. Then all of a sudden me and my friend are at a local mud bogg and are having a blast in the pits. I tried to climb the wall of the pit but turned my jeep over, and then i woke up. WEll my XJ looked great with a lift in he dream, i only hope it looks as good in real life when i put the lift and muds on there.

To me i think having a dream about wheeling my jeep, is almost as good as any wet dream out there. lol.

MMM MMM I love me some mud.....
[URL=www.aggressiveconcepts.com]Aggressive 4x4 Concepts East Coast off road Club[/URL]
[url]http://www.cardomain.com/ride/734859/1[/url]
fisher446 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-22-2005, 11:28 AM   #2
red99tj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisher446
so do any of you have them? I had a pretty good dream last night. lol. Well it was at this one spot i love to go mudding at, and there are these huge ruts that i have never tried going through cause i have seen tomany people get stuck there. I measured them a few weeks ago and at one part they are about 2ft deep. Well back to the dream. Me and my friend are out there riding, i just got my lift on and wanted to tackle the ruts. THis huge chevy on 44's went through and got stuck. Then my friend pulls him out and i give it a shot. I make it through with no prob on my 31" otr muds. lol. Then all of a sudden me and my friend are at a local mud bogg and are having a blast in the pits. I tried to climb the wall of the pit but turned my jeep over, and then i woke up. WEll my XJ looked great with a lift in he dream, i only hope it looks as good in real life when i put the lift and muds on there.

To me i think having a dream about wheeling my jeep, is almost as good as any wet dream out there. lol.

i dreamed my jeep got stolen one time
Unread 01-22-2005, 12:57 PM   #3
Country Jeep
Comanche Kemosabe

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Last night, I dreamed that me and my girlfriend were going out mudding. My friend came along also in his dad's 88 YJ came along with us. Well, I dreamed I had just put on new 31's (retread...why retread in my dream? ) and a new RE 3.5" lift. My friends YJ was purely stock. So anyway, he goes through a mud bog that leads to a large open field where once you get across the field, there's this 9 mile trail So anyway, he went through with no problem and went on. I started through and immediatelly got stuck (2WD SUCKS IN DREAMS TOO ). But my friend just kept going on... he radioed to me if I had a problem, but my girlfriend said "Just tell him that we decided to head back, we'd see him tommorrow" I didn't know why, but I told him anyway. He went on while I was stuck there with my girl. Little did I know SHE brought some sleeping bags and had forgot to bring a cell phone to call for help..............just take it from there

But the night before I dreamed my Jeep got stolen too

'96 XJ Country (pearl white) 2WD, 4.0L HO I6, AW4. Daily driver.
'98 XJ Classic (moss green) 2WD, 4.0L HO I6, AW4. Restoration project.

Gone, but not forgotten: '88 MJ Pioneer, '94 ZJ Limited, '85 CJ7, '98 ZJ Limited

Blue Jeep Club Member #113

How to install an RB1 w/ working nav into a '97-'01 XJ!
Country Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-22-2005, 01:26 PM   #4
fisher446

I also had a dream that my jeep got stolen once. But in its place was a nice big yellow TJ on 35's. The thing is the key wouldnt fit so i couldnt drive it.

Trust me about the sleeping bag thing, you should always take it with you when you are in your jeep. I have a nice big double coleman bag roled up and ready for action. lol. My girlfriend loves to go out riding with me and its paid for its self on the occasion we got stuck and had to wait an hour for help. lol. Id get stuck everytime we go riding if i knew the sleeping bag would get used. lol
[URL=www.aggressiveconcepts.com]Aggressive 4x4 Concepts East Coast off road Club[/URL]
Unread 01-22-2005, 01:40 PM   #5
gwarusee

I started installing my 4.5" RE packs on a friday afternoon. didnt get finished and had to wait till the next day. That night i had the worst dream ever. It consisted of me waking up and going outside to finish my instalation. when i looked at the rear of my jeep my axle looked terribly different. I got down to look at it and noticed that it was no longer my beautiful crysler 8 but some random honda civic/ricer axle( about 1" in diamter). not only was my axle gone but my brand new leafs, which i had spent so much time on, were gone and my stock leafs were in their place. The dream went on and on... I woke up in a sweat. it was like 3 am and 12 degrees outside but i didnt care. ran ouitside as quick as i could completely naked. fortunatly none of it was true. lol my dreams are always really random and realistic.
gwarusee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-22-2005, 01:49 PM   #6
fisher446

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwarusee
I started installing my 4.5" RE packs on a friday afternoon. didnt get finished and had to wait till the next day. That night i had the worst dream ever. It consisted of me waking up and going outside to finish my instalation. when i looked at the rear of my jeep my axle looked terribly different. I got down to look at it and noticed that it was no longer my beautiful crysler 8 but some random honda civic/ricer axle( about 1" in diamter). not only was my axle gone but my brand new leafs, which i had spent so much time on, were gone and my stock leafs were in their place. The dream went on and on... I woke up in a sweat. it was like 3 am and 12 degrees outside but i didnt care. ran ouitside as quick as i could completely naked. fortunatly none of it was true. lol my dreams are always really random and realistic.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.