Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Offroad Pics - fire tower Rd Tennessee

458 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  RedJeepXJ 
#1 · (Edited)
here's some pics of some 4wheeling action in my friends 87 Nova, this was way before I got my jeep, but haven't put them online, the pics don't show it, but it was slick mud and the car did very well, we did get quite a few looks

This was still when it was a daily driver, I have some videos of it before it went to the junkyard, we were hella tough on it then, we drove it over a 8-10ft pine tree!, almost flipped, smashed in the trunk

comments, questions, etc???

See less See more
#2 ·
My friend used to do the same thing with his car. It was a 87 Honda Accord 4Dr. He took his car up a hill that my friends 87 Silverado 4WD with 33's couldnt make it up. I was very surprised. I got some pics somwhere, but I doubt I will ever get around to uploading them.

-Heath

#4 · (Edited)
If I had somewhere to host these video's I would, anybody know of a good place?

at the time of these pics the car needed an engine rebuild, it had poor acceleration even for the car

it had a brutal death, over a period of 3 days or so
it was shooting out clouds of white smoke from the exhaust,
it would stall from a stop unless it was revved and pulled into drive,
the trunk was smashed in enough it wouldn't latch, it would fly up when going over bumps
it was using about 2quarts of oil for every 5~7 gallons of gas
the muffler broke off after being slammed against stuff so much
and the final nail in the coffin was when the tranny gave out, it wouldn't pull in the least just kept slipping

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.