Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

The Official What did you get for X-Mas thread

32K views 467 replies 253 participants last post by  NIUPonyBoy 
#1 ·
I figured since its christmas overseas right now I'd start this thread, post up.

#5 · (Edited)
Nothing yet, not opening my junk to tomorrow.

My mom and her boyfriend sent me a decent sized box, so who knows what's in it. Also going to see my grandmother Tomorrow and I guess my brothers girlfriend and her family got me "something i'll really like." Dunno what, if anything, my dad got me.

#15 ·
Let's see, I know most of what I got:

- Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD
- 4x Vifa A16CJ-21-04 6-1/2" Coaxial with Audax Tweeter 4 Ohm
- Infinity Basslink 200-Watt Powered Subwoofer System
- All the wiring kits to go with it
- Bottle of Talisker
- 2 Jeep pocket knives
- Kershaw Onion pocket knife
- Bersa .380 & ammo
- Couple sweet element hoodies
- Some thermal knit shirts
- Some new kswiss shoes

The rest (anything I'm unaware of) I'll find out in the morning and next week when I go to TN for a belated Christmas. Oh and today before work my sister sent me one of those delux edible arangements with all that fruit and stuff in it, it was awesome, I'm snacking on it now :D So far it's been a great christmas.

#17 ·
WINNER. :thumbsup:

#26 ·
kids made out ok at great grandma's house tonight. The family surprised us with a Wii and just about every accessory they have for it.

#39 ·
So far...

Private guitar instructor
Guitar workbooks x3
2 Books of Dave Matthews sheet music
Wiffle Ball Equipment (Season starts in 3 weeks)
Cash specifically for "Jeep Parts"
Random books
A sweet tie down setup for my cargo area
Metal Supermarket gift certificate for my new rear bumper build coming up (or sliders)
Outback gift card

The gifts are great, but I love spending time with my family. This time a year ago I was dreading flying back to VA to return to work...

#40 ·
From GF:
Hand made blanket and shirt

GF's parents
$25 to Panera and $25 to Marshalls

GF's Grandma
$20 to Target

My Grandparents:
$50 Check

Father :
$150 (For bday+xmas)

Mother:
$600 (For Bday+xmas+grades), she knows nearly all is going into my jeep so she helped a little.
Some other misc. items

And maybe one or two random small things from someone else tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.