Official traveling jeep thread - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Official traveling jeep thread

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-03-2012, 08:15 AM   #76
jeepwhore
Hair puller xtraordinaire

1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98muddyjeep View Post
It looked like it was missing something so.....

Attachment 407035
.........that should be tied into the frame before you kill somebody...............

'84 CJ-7: Yota axles (spartan locked front, e-locked rear) 4" BDS, 1" Daystar & 3/8" shackle lifts, 35" X-Terrains on steelies, YJ Tub & family roll bar, heater blower upgrade, 4.2L w/MC2100 & Team Rush, Warn 8274. Rebuilt 4.2/4.0 hybrid, AX15 and twin sticks/clocking ring waiting to go in.

The advertised position for a topless, dirty jeep girl has been filled......by my wife. Thanks to all that applied.
<------------and yes, that is her.
:-D
jeepwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2012, 08:49 AM   #77
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Its hot glued in two small spots,so its fine should be able to withstand any good roll over.
Unread 06-05-2012, 02:19 PM   #78
IWaveAtNight
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98muddyjeep View Post
SWEET,the jeep arrived today just in time for my trip upstate,some pics to come.I wave whats with the paper you used to pack it?since the flyers are out I have been rooting for la over the devils mostly because your team is half former flyers.so go Kings
Haha I wondered what you'd think of that.

(For context to others: I packed it in an LA times that heavily featured the kings)
Unread 06-11-2012, 10:57 AM   #79
91YJ4X4
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hey guys all the pics and mods look great! I'm really excited to see how far the Jeep has gone in such short time. Roll cage looks great too.

Wish the Jeep could have made it to Africa too! After it has travelled in the states for a bit, I say the next step is to start trying to ship it around the world. I have some buddies across the pond, but they are not Jeep guys so they may wonder why we are playing with a toy lol.

Just wondering...

Does the top still go on with the cage?

And can the doors be put back on?

Let's keep it movin!
Unread 06-12-2012, 01:22 PM   #80
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

No the top and cage use the same holes to mount to,the cage just lifts off so its no problem to remove.I added another mod to the jeep before I shipped it out to Florida.I will see if I can post some pics soon I have a few from upstate when I had the jeep.
Unread 06-12-2012, 01:59 PM   #81
flying_bosun
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91YJ4X4 View Post
...can the doors be put back on?
Unless there's been some weird changes since it left Santa Barbara, the doors can go back on in about 30 seconds.
[URL="http://www.grimmjeeper.com/gears.html"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Gear-Calculator[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.stu-offroad.com/siteindex.asp"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Stu Can Help You[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.berrysprinter.com/jeepparts.php"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Part Names and Numbers[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.wholesalemopar.com/"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Dealer Supplied Parts and ask for "Jeep Club" Prices[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

[QUOTE=Ron Paul]“Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.”
― Ron Paul[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]"Did [I]you[/I] exchange your walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"[/SIZE][/CENTER]
flying_bosun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2012, 02:05 PM   #82
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hopefully the rain will stop here so I can take it out and get some good pics.

Or turn it into a amphibious jeep. lol

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2012, 02:08 PM   #83
91YJ4X4
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budke
Hopefully the rain will stop here so I can take it out and get some good pics.

Or turn it into a amphibious jeep. lol
Build a Snorkel! Just remember to also silicone the distributor cap.
Unread 06-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #84
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'll see what I can do!

Colbert 2016!
Unread 06-14-2012, 03:08 PM   #85
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Got the jeep today, Seems it wheeled too hard on its trip here!

I'll see if I can get it fixed up!

Colbert 2016!
Unread 06-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #86
91YJ4X4
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Lol nice jack.
Unread 06-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #87
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

It was the closet thing. Lol I think I may have gotten it fixed, just gotta put the coil back on and hope it stays.
If not I will probably have to remove the lift someone else installed.

Colbert 2016!
Unread 06-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #88
flying_bosun
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budke View Post
I think I may have gotten it fixed, just gotta put the coil back on and hope it stays.
If not I will probably have to remove the lift someone else installed.
[URL="http://www.grimmjeeper.com/gears.html"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Gear-Calculator[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.stu-offroad.com/siteindex.asp"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Stu Can Help You[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.berrysprinter.com/jeepparts.php"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Part Names and Numbers[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.wholesalemopar.com/"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Dealer Supplied Parts and ask for "Jeep Club" Prices[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

[QUOTE=Ron Paul]“Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.”
― Ron Paul[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]"Did [I]you[/I] exchange your walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"[/SIZE][/CENTER]
flying_bosun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2012, 04:11 PM   #89
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying_bosun View Post
Typical noob mistake. Going too big before thinking of possible consequences to the rest of the drive train.

Colbert 2016!
Unread 06-15-2012, 04:03 AM   #90
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Must have been a rough ride down to ya,the jeep seemed to be in good shape when it left here.what happened to it?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.