Observations by a Canadian - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Observations by a Canadian

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-30-2013, 01:09 AM   #16
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

That list is 100 percent on point.

Damn you Canadians for being right.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013, 01:22 AM   #17
WJlover
1999 WJ 

why are the northern rednecks so much smarter than the southern rednecks...

damn canucks!
and just for comedic value
WJlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013, 01:27 AM   #18
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJlover View Post
why are the northern rednecks so much smarter than the southern rednecks...

damn canucks!
and just for comedic value
We gave them the .50

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 01-30-2013, 01:29 AM   #19
WJlover
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
We gave them the .50
thats our coast guard seal too!
WJlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013, 01:39 AM   #20
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper View Post

I'm trying to figure out what happened to the days when men were men and when they fought, they had a rumble in the locker room and that settled the dispute. All I see are dudes talkin **** to somebody, and then getting their *** handed to them, then they call the police and sue.

I keep hearing these stories from the old guys about how they would get their asses kicked, or kick somebodies *** and that was that.

That actually sounds pretty good, not gonna lie.
The old days need to come back. So many fights I have avoided simply because I don't want to go to jail and I know after they get their *** kicked they're going to get their home boys together and gang up on me. Like a bunch of *******.

And those pancakes and sausage on a stick are delicious for a frozen microwaveable breakfast.

sent using the force

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013, 01:51 AM   #21
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budke View Post

The old days need to come back. So many fights I have avoided simply because I don't want to go to jail and I know after they get their *** kicked they're going to get their home boys together and gang up on me. Like a bunch of *******.

And those pancakes and sausage on a stick are delicious for a frozen microwaveable breakfast.

sent using the force

When I was in middle school (im 23) if we had a problem with someone we met up at a the bathroom or the basement at lunch and "went to the body". Meaning we didnt hit in the face so teachers and security guards wouldnt ask questions. Whoever gave up or was clearly beat lost. Then you guys went about your business and it was settled from there. I met one of my best friends that way.

I had a lady come into work today who said her son was out of school for 2 months with a concussion because he still hasnt been cleared to do homework or take tests. ARE YOU KIDDING? Ive gone to school with concussions then went to hockey practice afterwards. This current generation is something else man.

Sent from my HTC DROID DNA using JeepForum

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 01-30-2013, 01:59 AM   #22
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post

When I was in middle school (im 23) if we had a problem with someone we met up at a the bathroom or the basement at lunch and "went to the body". Meaning we didnt hit in the face so teachers and security guards wouldnt ask questions. Whoever gave up or was clearly beat lost. Then you guys went about your business and it was settled from there. I met one of my best friends that way.

I had a lady come into work today who said her son was out of school for 2 months with a concussion because he still hasnt been cleared to do homework or take tests. ARE YOU KIDDING? Ive gone to school with concussions then went to hockey practice afterwards. This current generation is something else man.

You've gotta be kidding me?? When I rolled my YJ I smacked the **** out of my head on the steering wheel, got a concussion, got checked out by the doc the same day, went to work the next day. I'm a pipefitter so I gotta use my brain. Didn't get a doctors note or any of that ****. Didn't even get any pain meds. I swear kids today are going to grow up and make America worse than France.

sent using the force

Colbert 2016!
Unread 01-30-2013, 02:16 AM   #23
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I got into a fight in middle school once at a dance. Kid pissed me off so I socked him in the kidney, he turned around and landed one right on my eye socket. Winded me for a second and then I went in for another, then I got held back.

He and I were friends too, after out little exchange we were alright and buddies again. We both got pulled into the vice principal's office and we even told him we were fine, we settled our issue. He suspended me anyway, let my friend go back to the dance.

He had it out for me because he was the science teacher and I was in his class, not a single **** was given when I was his student. He didn't like me.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013, 04:49 AM   #24
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Found this relevant.

Colbert 2016!
Unread 01-30-2013, 09:05 AM   #25
Balvar24
1979 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budke View Post
Found this relevant.
Relevant, but wrong headed.

I can't afford to pay for someone elses higher education. I paid for my own thru hardwork. Mom and Pop couldn't afford to do it.

Edcuation is an individual investment. Take out a loan, invest in a useless degree program, and all of a sudden, it's a crippling loan. Sounds more like a crippling investment strategy to me. Who's fault is that?

How many employable engineers are burdened with a crippling education loan?

FWIW, Henry Ford had an 8th grade education. He seemed to do okay.
Unread 01-30-2013, 09:38 AM   #26
Hurley91

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport

This current generation is something else man.

I believe the phrase is "*******" (Another name for a vagina, and also another name for a cat".

Sent from my iPhone down by the Bay.
Unread 01-30-2013, 09:49 AM   #27
chowner
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tplochar View Post
And yet we are still the greatest country on the face of the planet. That's what really scares me.
I really don't think we are anymore or maybe never were
chowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013, 10:58 AM   #28
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowner View Post

I really don't think we are anymore or maybe never were
Back in the 90s we may have been. Our economy was at least good. But now? I dont think so. Not with that guy running our country. And with the way things are looking, we are going to be screwed for a looong time.

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 01-30-2013, 10:59 AM   #29
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley91 View Post

I believe the phrase is "*******" (Another name for a vagina, and also another name for a cat".

Sent from my iPhone down by the Bay.
No cat facts today?

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 01-30-2013, 11:14 AM   #30
Awesome
1995 YJ Wrangler 

OP had it spot on, and that Occupy poster... well, we all know they are just a bunch of trolls.
”This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!” ~Adolph Hitler, 1935, on The Weapons Act of Nazi Germany
Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.