Now I've heard everything! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Now I've heard everything!

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15”/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 09-10-2007, 09:28 AM   #1
REDPILL
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Now I've heard everything!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070910/...o/craig_senate

LOL This dude needs to just come out of the closet, before he totally self-destructs.

literally.

jclaude

Matthew 6, 5-6 Read it, Follow it.
2004 unlimited Yellow
REDPILL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2007, 10:11 AM   #2
War Eagle
BRAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!!

Interesting that "media pressure" forced him to plead guilty when he was arrested in June, pleaded guilty on August 8th and the story didn't become public until August 27th.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thexonexkid View Post
I was under the assumption that you were Keith?
War Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2007, 10:13 AM   #3
sparkchaser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Eagle
Interesting that "media pressure" forced him to plead guilty when he was arrested in June, pleaded guilty on August 8th and the story didn't become public until August 27th.
My thoughts exactly.
sparkchaser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2007, 10:16 AM   #4
VICTIM_OF_PAIN
2008 JK Wrangler 

True, I thought his 1st excuse was that he pleaded guilty because he didn't want the media to get a hold of the info...

[B]Ex - 2001 Wrangler, 2" BB, 32" BGF AT's. JKS Quicker Disconnects, Oil Pan Skid, Steering Box Skid. Hard Top, Soft Top, Safari Top, Olympic Mountaineer Rack.[/B][/COLOR]

Current - 2008 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon. Rock Krawler Stock Mod 2.5" lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-Windows, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Rugged Ridge E-Disco Skid, and a Skid Row Evap Canister Skid plate.

[B]It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool.... than to open it and remove all doubt[/B].
VICTIM_OF_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.