non compliant wife - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > non compliant wife

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 02-25-2009, 03:33 PM   #46
in_motion
1996 XJ Cherokee 

x2 on the "man the **** up and help out". when the wife has less to do, she has more energy. when she has more energy, she tends to feel more, shall we say, amorous.

also, do you take your time in the bedroom? or are you a "minute-man"? she could be resenting your lack of intimate attentions and it's manifesting itself through shoddy housework...

in_motion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 03:35 PM   #47
SmithersGS

Do people not realize the issues that cause these problems? C'mon man. Put your mouth on it for once this year.
SmithersGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 03:39 PM   #48
timmyt
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepkid03 View Post
wow what a bunch of *******s. No wonder why the divorce rate is so high in America. Nobody wants to fix things...just trade in for something better. If your jeep decided that the 4WD wasnt gunna work are you gunna trade that in too? My parents had similar issues. My dad got pissed and threw a ceramic plate at my mom when she didnt do anything. They worked out thier issues though and are still married. Maybe you really are married to a lazy *****...or maybe you need to get your ***** *** off the couch. Stop complaining about her and try appreciating her every once in awhile, and stuff will get done...trust me i've witnessed it with my own eyes.
well said

timmyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 04:04 PM   #49
BOWMAN1911
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff91yj80 View Post
My wife isn't living up to her expectations (ie. ironing, cleaning, cooking properly, etc...) What is the best course of action? Should I work on a reward basis (like give her a candy bar for doing her job) or should I work on a punishment basis? Or should I just trade her in alltogether for a newer model? Anyone on here have compliant wives, and what do you do? I've contacted the manufacturer (her parents) and they seem to offer no help. What is the process of reclaiming my dowry if this issue cannot be resolved?
Is said wife afraid for her life? If not you have failed as a husband. The non-compliance is your own fault!
Unread 02-25-2009, 04:24 PM   #50
mblosch

mblosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 04:45 PM   #51
jamtoy
2001 WJ 

Quote:
oh man! I had to pay for HER! No wonder she doesn't work properly.
Not sure if you're joking but I actually DID pay a dowry (x-wife was Asian) and I damn sure didn't get any back when I divorced her ***. Should have at least been pro-rated.
jamtoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 05:09 PM   #52
laybackman
Bikini Bridge Inspector

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
My wife isn't living up to her expectations (ie. ironing, cleaning, cooking properly, etc...) What is the best course of action? Should I work on a reward basis (like give her a candy bar for doing her job) or should I work on a punishment basis? Or should I just trade her in alltogether for a newer model? Anyone on here have compliant wives, and what do you do? I've contacted the manufacturer (her parents) and they seem to offer no help. What is the process of reclaiming my dowry if this issue cannot be resolved?
If she works full time then you want a mommy not a wife. Free that girl and go back home.
If she stays home full time then I would think she should consider most if not all of the housework as her full time position. That don't mean she has to pick up after you all the time or you couldn't help around the house either. It is your place also.
BUT in marriage nothing is 50/50....never even when both work full time. That is coming from a man who is still married to his sweetie And we hit #40 this Fall.

Getting older, I have developed some special skills. I have the ability to cough, sneeze, fart and pee at the same time.

"If we cannot afford to take care of Veterans, then we should stop making them."
David C. Wilker Jr. USAF (RET)
laybackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 05:22 PM   #53
duckys

So a man is letting a women do the BBQ out back? that is just not right.
duckys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #54
laybackman
Bikini Bridge Inspector

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckys View Post
I wouldn't go that far...there are always limits!

Getting older, I have developed some special skills. I have the ability to cough, sneeze, fart and pee at the same time.

"If we cannot afford to take care of Veterans, then we should stop making them."
David C. Wilker Jr. USAF (RET)
laybackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #55
jeepkid03
Winning

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
haha my aunt grills better than my uncle does. He actually set part of his deck on fire. But back on subject, if a girl can BBQ a steak better than I can...she has won my heart (I really want steak now for some reason..wrapped in bacon)

My 0331 Head Swap How-To Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/0...hread-1371398/

Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1119997/
jeepkid03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 06:51 PM   #56
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

My wife and I both work full-time so we generally split house work. She does most of the cooking (besides grilling ), but I'll help out with it or just pour us each a glass of wine or open a couple of beers and talk. I do most of the yard work and take care of the vehicles, but she'll help out when I have a lot to do when I ask for help.

We also enjoy our time together and are best friends which just makes marriage so much better when you are in love and not pissed off about something stupid. We also have common goals to get tasks done and maintain the house and our life. I don't ***** at my wife about what she's not doing (although I really have nothing to ***** about) and she doesn't nag at me. That actually takes more work then to just do whatever it is and take care of it. I personally try and be mindful of what I say as I hate regretting it later.

And as said above, marriage is not 50/50. So hopefully the OP can find some tips in what I said.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 06:53 PM   #57
khamill
1972 CJ5 

Wife 2.0 is the way to go. It's kind of like switching to switching to a MAC. Takes some getting used to, but dammit, it works!

72 CJ5
56 Willys P.U.
48CJ2A
khamill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 07:20 PM   #58
XJIceQueen98

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckys View Post
You've obviously never had my cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWaylon
if you think you're "normal" just because a majority of the posters on jeepforum agree with you...then you REALLY have issues...:D :D
XJIceQueen98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 07:33 PM   #59
1996BlackXJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmd View Post
TRAID HER *** IN FOR A NEWER FASTER BETER MODLE AND I DO MEAN MODLE LOL . na man if she has changer her aditued something has changed in her life ( friends, depretion, ) i would talk to her and work on a gift/punishment baceis, hold out on sex ( belive it or not it works ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but back to what i was saying NEW MODLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
O and split the chorse if she is working or if you have kids if she is stay at home wife no kids NEW MODLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay in school kids!

No Hard Feelings
4.5" lift of assorted brands, 33x10.5 KM2s on D-Windows, JCR rear bumper, Nates Slimline w/Champion 8k winch, custom half doors, roof rack, and tire carrier, Maine Woods dents and pin striping, and various other cool things.
www.maine4x4.org Maine Jeep Club Member #1 Firefighter Jeep Club Member Black Jeep Society Member #163Survivalist Jeep Club Member #14
1996BlackXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 08:33 PM   #60
yjJeff
1991 YJ Wrangler 

So this guy is lying in a hammock, drinking lemonade while his petite wife is out mowing the grass. He's just lying in the shade while she struggles and tries to push that heavy mower up the yard. A neighbor walking by, sees this and she becomes outraged. "You make your wife cut the grass in this heat, while you sit there, drinking lemonade? You should be hung!!!" He looks up at her and calmly replies, I am hung, thats why she cuts the grass."
yjJeff is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.