non compliant wife - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > non compliant wife

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 02-25-2009, 08:42 AM   #1
yjJeff
1991 YJ Wrangler 

non compliant wife

My wife isn't living up to her expectations (ie. ironing, cleaning, cooking properly, etc...) What is the best course of action? Should I work on a reward basis (like give her a candy bar for doing her job) or should I work on a punishment basis? Or should I just trade her in alltogether for a newer model? Anyone on here have compliant wives, and what do you do? I've contacted the manufacturer (her parents) and they seem to offer no help. What is the process of reclaiming my dowry if this issue cannot be resolved?

yjJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 08:44 AM   #2
sparkchaser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

That's not how it works. The parents pay YOU to take her, that's a dowry. If you return her, I would suspect that in addition to the dowry, you would owe for wear and tear. I hope you didn't slaughter the sheep and cows you got.
"Sandstorms inflict damage of about $540 million per year, and losses of crops and forests due to acid rain amount to about $730 million per year. More serious are the $6 billion costs of the "green wall" of trees being built to shield Beijing against sand and dust, and the $7 billion per year of losses created by pest species. We enter the zone of impressive numbers when we consider the onetime cost of the 1996 floods ($27 billion, but still cheaper than the 1998 floods), the annual direct losses due to desertification ($42 billion), and the annual losses due to water and air pollution ($54 billion). The combination of the latter two items alone costs China the equivalent of 14% of its GDP each year." - Jared Diamond, Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed
sparkchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 08:47 AM   #3
yjJeff
1991 YJ Wrangler 

oh man! I had to pay for HER! No wonder she doesn't work properly.
yjJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 09:08 AM   #4
cadencedad
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Work together on these issues help her.
cadencedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 09:11 AM   #5
AlTheKillerr

do the reward system but instead of a candy bar try something that you can both enjoy like some sexy undies. then everyone wins
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 09:14 AM   #6
rootster
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Burn her house down!!

wait...what?
[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]#116[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=XJIceQueen98;3719459]and on that note.. i'm going to play with them till i fall asleep[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=micifus] Its like a little voice in side your head constantly saying Boobs, Boobs, Boobs, Boobs.
Sometimes I am able to silence it with rational thought but in the end it always makes a more clear, rational argument. Boobs.[/QUOTE]
rootster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 09:15 AM   #7
SDDAVE
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Maybe your lacking in the bedroom. I throw my wife a shot and she does all kinds of things for me. We have been together thirty years now. We do however split the chores.
SDDAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 09:18 AM   #8
timmyt
2006 LJ Wrangler 

be a ****ing man and help her out with stuff instead of sitting on your *** and watching your **** disappear.

timmyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 09:24 AM   #9
gmd
2009 JK Wrangler 

TRAID HER *** IN FOR A NEWER FASTER BETER MODLE AND I DO MEAN MODLE LOL . na man if she has changer her aditued something has changed in her life ( friends, depretion, ) i would talk to her and work on a gift/punishment baceis, hold out on sex ( belive it or not it works ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but back to what i was saying NEW MODLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pics or your making this all up
n i g h t c r e w #077
BLACK JEEP MEMBER 327

(from:friskeljr)The real test comes when all strength has fled and man must produce victory on will alone...
Courage is the mastery of fear...
http://www.militaryjeepe rs.com/commu...mber.php?u=750
gmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 09:25 AM   #10
gmd
2009 JK Wrangler 

O and split the chorse if she is working or if you have kids if she is stay at home wife no kids NEW MODLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pics or your making this all up
n i g h t c r e w #077
BLACK JEEP MEMBER 327

(from:friskeljr)The real test comes when all strength has fled and man must produce victory on will alone...
Courage is the mastery of fear...
http://www.militaryjeepe rs.com/commu...mber.php?u=750
gmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 09:25 AM   #11
XJIceQueen98

1998 XJ Cherokee 

i was gonna post something...but then remembered that wouldnt make me a compliant female...because i shouldnt interrupt when the men are talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWaylon
if you think you're "normal" just because a majority of the posters on jeepforum agree with you...then you REALLY have issues...:D :D
XJIceQueen98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 09:27 AM   #12
timmyt
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJIceQueen98 View Post
i was gonna post something...but then remembered that wouldnt make me a compliant female...because i shouldnt interrupt when the men are talking
it's okay, as long as your laptop is on the kitchen counter.

timmyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 09:27 AM   #13
sparkchaser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJIceQueen98 View Post
"Sandstorms inflict damage of about $540 million per year, and losses of crops and forests due to acid rain amount to about $730 million per year. More serious are the $6 billion costs of the "green wall" of trees being built to shield Beijing against sand and dust, and the $7 billion per year of losses created by pest species. We enter the zone of impressive numbers when we consider the onetime cost of the 1996 floods ($27 billion, but still cheaper than the 1998 floods), the annual direct losses due to desertification ($42 billion), and the annual losses due to water and air pollution ($54 billion). The combination of the latter two items alone costs China the equivalent of 14% of its GDP each year." - Jared Diamond, Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed
sparkchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 09:27 AM   #14
WhtJeep
2008 WK 

Upgrade to Mistress 2.0
Originally Posted by cresso
Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it's a 35
XboxGT - The Mad Med1c
WhtJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 09:28 AM   #15
madmikey
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Here is a guide maybe she never read it before

madmikey is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.