NFL playoffs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > NFL playoffs

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FrEaKy FrIdAy SaLe!!!!NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 01-06-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
jbrem
2005 WK 

NFL playoffs

"Playoffs?....don't talk about...Playoffs!? Are you kidding me? PLAYOFFS!?!?" - Jim Mora

I can't believe there isn't a thread about this already. Post your smack talk and predictions here.

I'll start...you know, I'd like to think the Cardinals are at least decent, but I haven't seen them do squat against Green Bay this year. GB was leading the preseason game 38-10 at halftime. It was the 3rd preseason game, the one where staters usually play most of the game, and it's treated like a "real" game. GB annihilated AZ last week, even though it was a "meaningless" game. Whatever, AZ had their starters in when GB was leading 14-0 in the first quarter. I hope AZ at least shows up next week because I haven't seen anything to signal they'll have a chance against the Packers - I want to at least see a good game. Only way Arizona wins is in a shootout. GO PACK!

jbrem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 12:58 PM   #2
KeeptheJeep
2004 WJ 

The Chargers are the best team no one is talking about. I think they will be in the Superbowl.
KeeptheJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #3
mjrandall
1997 TJ Wrangler 

The Cowboys will dominate the playoffs and win the Super Bowl.

Probably not, but I hope they do well.
Jeep: A four-wheel drive vehicle of one-half- to one-and-one-half-ton capacity for reconnaissance or other army duty. A term applied to the bantam-cars, and occasionally to other motor vehicles (U.S.A.) in the Air Corps, the Link Trainer; in the armored forces, the -ton command vehicle. Also referred to as "any small plane, helicopter, or gadget."
mjrandall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 01:05 PM   #4
olds442
1999 XJ Cherokee 

hail skins!!!....wait

As far as that game.....I'm gonna have to go with green bay
VT
olds442 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 01:06 PM   #5
mcatald
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeptheJeep View Post
The Chargers are the best team no one is talking about. I think they will be in the Superbowl.

I have to agree with you on that. As much as it pains me to say it.
Unread 01-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #6
Nanner
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Agreed!

[COLOR="purple"][FONT="Arial Black"]Don't go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and LEAVE A TRAIL. Booyah[/FONT][/COLOR]
Nanner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #7
KeeptheJeep
2004 WJ 

My thoughts on the AFC.

Patriots. They lost Welker and he is a huge part of their offense especially on 3rd down. I don't see them making it past the 2nd round.

Ravens. They have a young QB and an aging defense. They can beat the Pats but they too will not make it out of the second round.

Jets. They have a rookie QB and they are prone to have meltdowns. They will beat lucky to beat the Bengals again.

Bengals. They are the Bengals. Nuf said.

Colts. When they won the Superbowl, they did not have a bye week and they were still playing meaningful football in the last weeks of the regular season. In the years they rested starters and had a bye week, they got bounced early in the playoffs.

Chargers. Started out 2 and 3 then won their last 11. They are hot hot hot. They will be the Colts in the AFC championship game.
Unread 01-06-2010, 01:45 PM   #8
mcatald
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
My thoughts on the AFC.

Patriots. They lost Welker and he is a huge part of their offense especially on 3rd down. I don't see them making it past the 2nd round.

Ravens. They have a young QB and an aging defense. They can beat the Pats but they too will not make it out of the second round.

Jets. They have a rookie QB and they are prone to have meltdowns. They will beat lucky to beat the Bengals again.

Bengals. They are the Bengals. Nuf said.

Colts. When they won the Superbowl, they did not have a bye week and they were still playing meaningful football in the last weeks of the regular season. In the years they rested starters and had a bye week, they got bounced early in the playoffs.

Chargers. Started out 2 and 3 then won their last 11. They are hot hot hot. They will be the Colts in the AFC championship game.
As much as I hate to say it (Pats fan here) You hit the nail square on the head.
Unread 01-06-2010, 01:45 PM   #9
chumpmann
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrandall View Post
The Cowboys will dominate the playoffs and win the Super Bowl.

Probably not, but I hope they do well.

Meaningless games are hard to judge.....

That being said, it is hard to beat a team twice, much less twice in a row, especially playoff teams.
Green Bay, and the Cowboys should not get 1 ounce of arrogance or they will get beat.

Predictions:
Green Bay, Philly win this week in NFC
Patriots(wont like but they will win) and Bengals in AFC.

ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dıןɟ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Other Jeeps...
1994 YJ - 2.5" RC lift, 31x10.5 BFG AT

Hers - '07 XK
chumpmann is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 01:51 PM   #10
KeeptheJeep
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcatald View Post
As much as I hate to say it (Pats fan here) You hit the nail square on the head.
I like to watch a lot of football . How painful was the 2007 Superbowl for you?

Wildcard weekend is one of my favorite weekends of the year. I like it more(barely) then Superbowl Sunday because you get 4 meaningful games instead of 1. Plus the games are usually more exciting(although there have been some awesome Superbowls this past decade).
Unread 01-06-2010, 01:52 PM   #11
BonesWK
2006 WK 

2006 Black WK Limited 4.7 4x4 QD II -- RR 2.25" Lift - JK Moabs - 32" Wildpeaks - Rear OME Shocks - AFE Stage 2 Intake - Saguaro 4x Front Shackles - 1-1/2" Wheel Spacers - Tail Light Guards - CB - 4' Firestik - Rola Roof Rack - Exhaust
If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Chive On
BonesWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 02:00 PM   #12
mcatald
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I like to watch a lot of football . How painful was 2007 Superbowl for you?

Wildcard weekend is one of my favorite weekends of the year. I like it more(barely) then Superbowl Sunday because you get 4 meaningful games instead of 1. Plus the games are usually more excited(although there have been some awesome Superbowls this past decade).
That one stung for a while. ( I had a hard time sleeping that night) Them blowing it in the 4th quarter against Indy this year stung...just not as bad.

Welker is going to really sting.

I have been a Pats fan since the late 70's so I have seen alot.

AND HEARD ALL THE JEERS..............
Unread 01-06-2010, 02:03 PM   #13
KeeptheJeep
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcatald View Post
That one stung for a while. ( I had a hard time sleeping that night) Them blowing it in the 4th quarter against Indy this year stung...just not as bad.

Welker is going to really sting.

I have been a Pats fan since the late 70's so I have seen alot.

AND HEARD ALL THE JEERS..............
Watching them turn from a crappy team into a dynasty and win 3 SBs must have been so satisfying for you. I am a huge Lions fan and I am hoping that one day I too will have my moment in the sun. I am NOT holding my breath though.
Unread 01-06-2010, 02:10 PM   #14
mcatald
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Watching them turn from a crappy team into a dynasty and win 3 SBs must have been so satisfying for you. I am a huge Lions fan and I am hoping that one day I too will have my moment in the sun. I am NOT holding my breath though.
Yes it has been a great ride and I look forward to a few more good years!

All I can say is patience.......your day will hopefully come to.
Unread 01-06-2010, 02:20 PM   #15
gotmudd1
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Go Pats!!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.